Met Jerry for lunch today.....

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've only ever been to a Dennys once, in LA in 1994 I think it was. It must have made an impression though because I remember ordering a salad that came in a bowl so big I think it would have taken the whole family to finish it off

Daughter, who was only about 7 at the time loved Dennys and always talks about it when we talk about that holiday.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer IHOP....mmmm chicken fried steak and eggs over-easy. Yum! BUT, at Denny's, their "Moons over my hammy" sandwich is good. It is sourdough bread with egg, ham, and swiss cheese. Mmmm!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Denny's is OK.. I haven't been there for quite awhile. We have a place here called Mimi's. It has a New Orleans decor and it quite good! The breakfast comes with juice and a hot, fresh baked muffin (hubby likes Blueberry, and I like banana chocolate chip). The prices are good and you leave there satisfied. We took my in-laws there a couple of weeks ago for lunch and they loved it too.

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Our local Denny's is quite good. It is managed by a gentleman who is very good at what he does, and it is one of our favorite breakfast spots.