Message to the board from Anne

brocken

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to Anne & family! May you and the new baby enjoy the best of health, happiness, and long life.

(Thank you Hissy for keeping us appraised of the situation.)

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congradulations ANNE and Family.

And welcome to the world Dan.

Take care ANNE.

Thanks for keeping us informed on how things are going Hissy.

goblin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear Anne,

I am a new kitten on this forum and I do not have any children, however my sister (younger sister) has eight. She has Mom down to a science. When there is a fight she knows who is responsible and her kids know she knows. Her husband was in the Navy and when he went to sea she came home to the family homestead. My mom had nine. I have learned from her and the same techniques she applies to her kids I have applied to my cats. I have passed her now. I think (can we say sucker) I have just adopted my ninth cat. She was a stray that I was feeding. I took her into get fixed and now I don't have the heart to throw her back out into the cold cruel world.

Be firm, gentle and B]very persistant[/b] with your children and you will do well. Take care,

Goblin

superkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations to the happy family, and WELCOME Dan! Glad everything turned out well despite the hiccup.
Can't wait to see pics

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey! What great news! Welcome to the world Dan! Congratulations Anne! Thank you too Hissy for keeping us updated on the progress!This is so grand!

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Dan! Your addition to this world has made it that much more beautiful indeed. I can't wait to see pictures of you!

Anne,
Get rest and congratulations on the addition to your beautiful family!! I can't wait to see pictures!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the world, wee one. Your arrival had been much anticipated, and joy abounds.

Congratulations to your Mum and Dad, and your Big Brother, too. It can be cold out here, but they'll keep you warm and safe.

22angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Congrats Anne and Family! May you have a wondeful childhood, and know that you are loved by all!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fantabulouse news!!!

Congratulations!!!! This is so very exciting, I can't wait to see some pics

okeefecl

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Anne on the birth of your son!!! What happy news-I hope all is well with you and your family (and I hope Ron isn't too put out!)