Mercy

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise

Mercy is becoming quite a character...wait..."becoming" isn't right...she always has been, but is refining that character in truly wonderful ways.

And c'mon, Margd, it generally is the cat!  There's just no denying it!  Our kittehs are into everything every moment of the day!  Hekkers is currently dragging her kitty kube around the living room. 
I was kidding!  I know it's the cat!  I'm sorry - my humor doesn't always translate well on-line! 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittens mom

Kittens life was lost to a negligent veterinarian.
Top Cat
Purraise

Mercy is becoming quite a character...wait..."becoming" isn't right...she always has been, but is refining that character in truly wonderful ways.

And c'mon, Margd, it generally is the cat!  There's just no denying it!  Our kittehs are into everything every moment of the day!  Hekkers is currently dragging her kitty kube around the living room. 
Does Hekitty have a thread ? She should. I suspect you are holding out good stuff about this fire dragon.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Does Hekitty have a thread ? She should. I suspect you are holding out good stuff about this fire dragon.
No, oddly she doesn't.  She appears in many, many threads.  I should take an hour or so and search them, and copy and paste into one thread.  Lord knows I could write a book about her easily.

And Margd, don't fret...I was kidding about your kidding.  It came across just fine!!!

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

No, oddly she doesn't.  She appears in many, many threads.  I should take an hour or so and search them, and copy and paste into one thread.  Lord knows I could write a book about her easily.

And Margd, don't fret...I was kidding about your kidding.  It came across just fine!!!
I find torties to be fascinating. I wish I had put Mook on the thread title but haven't found a way to edit that.

I heard creaking and groaning in the kitchen. It was Mercy growing again.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I find torties to be fascinating. I wish I had put Mook on the thread title but haven't found a way to edit that.
ROFL! [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise
ROFL! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
She's an eating machine. And right now it's all lean body and long gangly legs. I'm thankful Mook isn't a piggy considering the number of times I have to fill someone's dish daily. She already has a ruff coming in on her neck. Very little resemblance to that small skinny stinky thing I took out of the box. Of course the most fun is watching her personality come out.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

Excuse the worn out carpet. Like a lot of things that aren't necessities it will simply wait till next year. Again. They play together so well.  Mercy is getting a better hair coat but it's still a bit on the dry side. I don't think her coat is coarse. I think she'll likely bloom this spring when they shed.

I hope to keep this thread full of pictures until she's at least a year old. 

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

I have a vivid, vivid mental picture of Mercy, legs out the windows, head out the front door, tail out the back, and you clinging to her nose as she looks cross-eyed at you.

kittens mom

Top Cat
Purraise

I have a vivid, vivid mental picture of Mercy, legs out the windows, head out the front door, tail out the back, and you clinging to her nose as she looks cross-eyed at you.
So you were here this morning ???

Mamanyt1953

Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I begin to believe that there may be a Maine Coon climbing around that little girl's family tree somewhere.