Meowmy says I have to apologize

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my! we sawwy u bare. Bet is cold.

Originally Posted by turtlecat

Fank yoo.. That was.. lots of yesterdays ago... So..'m better now
bnut my fruits and veg are still BARE and it's wintertimes so.. It's a bit cold.. on my bits...

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh, maybe Juicy's mom could make you a little sweater like Juicy's until your hair grows back in cuz we don't want any of our kitty frends to be cold. It is really a beautiful sweater and Juicy sure looks great in it.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a purr-fect idea! Make sweaters like Juicy's for all us kitties!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Gosh, maybe Juicy's mom could make you a little sweater like Juicy's until your hair grows back in cuz we don't want any of our kitty frends to be cold. It is really a beautiful sweater and Juicy sure looks great in it.

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

You're real pretty, Leo.

gosh... no No I'm not.

You're pretty to. Wanna grab some catnip and get crazy? I hope my Meowmy doesn't see this.

-Leo

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sally,
Shenadoah got the box of catty shack treats and ate most all of it, and when meowmy sawm she neerly poooped!! she thot he wuz doin so good on his die it. HA! I culda tole her if she'd ast me! humble kitty

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shenandoah sure is a smart kittie Humble. I'm proud that you didn't tell on him though, cuz maybe one day you'll get into mischief and Shenandoah won't tell on you. Meowmies are pretty good at finding things out without our help, so don't help them OK?

Me and Mika had fun this weekend with our human family.
By the way I don't know if you all know but meowmy says Mika's name is pronounced Meeka.
Sissy said some humans she knows thought it was Mika like Mike with an A. She curled up on my meowmy's bed again yesterday, so I went and curled up between her and meowmy so she knows that's my place!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our meowmy is an English major, and she's reel smart, so she knew that about Mika.

She took MORE pictures of us. Sheesh! She saw us cuddled together on the new chair in the den and took a picture and told us we were her angels.

The woman adores us.
We luv her best, too.

We bet u and Mika are so pretty. Your eyes are wut gets us!

We are goin to bed soon.
Meowmy has to get up at 5:15, so she goes to sleep by 9.
She plaz sum game called Mahjong. It has pretty music thatmakes her sleepy. We start yawnin too.

Yur frends,
Shenandoah and Humble Kitty

Shenandoah sure is a smart kittie Humble. I'm proud that you didn't tell on him though, cuz maybe one day you'll get into mischief and Shenandoah won't tell on you. Meowmies are pretty good at finding things out without our help, so don't help them OK?

By the way I don't know if you all know but meowmy says Mika's name is pronounced Meeka.
Sissy said some humans she knows thought it was Mika like Mike with an A. She curled up on my meowmy's bed again yesterday, so I went and curled up between her and meowmy so she knows that's my place!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My meowmy likes mah jong too. Most of the time lately tho, she's playing Jewel Quest or on-line Euchre. I don't mind as long as she lets me sit on her lap while she plays.

You meowmy sound very nice and I'm glad you take good care of her.

Your friend Bijou.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meowmy likes the jewl game, 2!

My meowmy likes mah jong too. Most of the time lately tho, she's playing Jewel Quest or on-line Euchre. I don't mind as long as she lets me sit on her lap while she plays.

You meowmy sound very nice and I'm glad you take good care of her.

Your friend Bijou.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi everyone! Sorry it took me so long to find this thread! Juicy thanks you for saying that he looks good in his sweater.

I wish I knew how to make kitty sweaters, so that I could make you all one!!!

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LeosMum

Dear Sally,

I don't think you should have to apologize. Vets are evil!

Love,
Leo
Hey Leo -- yu are pretty an yu are rite bout vets, to! Are yu a buff cat or an orange one? Im buff an Katie sez im her plane bron rapper kitn.

I never rote before cept won time on the cat site. My big sista Princess usta rite a lot tho! She got her own meowmy now -- she was foster kitn, me to.

Daisy

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hey Bijou, thanks for lettin me know how to say Mika -- i din know which way to say it. My big sista Princess usta rite yu, but she gots her own meowmy now so Im ritin stead of her. I'll have 10 months feb 26 so I have lotsa munths, but i reel little, bout 8 pownds.

Time for my nap now! Bye Bijou an Mika -- Daisy

katie=^..^=

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Lil Jasper,

Yu are brave kitn challenge yr meowmy! I wud nevver do that! Yur meowmy mus be brave, to! She mus have BIG BIG teef! Yu smart kitn get away from her wen she get mad!

I not like yu -- I quite an always cerrius. My sista Princess wuz braver, but she gotta meowmy of her own now. She go way on Sunday an I miss her sumthin awful. Her meowmy not keer she mis-chef-us scamp like Katie -- she think Princess cute cute cute.

rite more later Lil Jasper - gotta go chase Go Go now! Daisy

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Daisy, we r missin sweet princess, but we are happy she has her own meowmy. We are sending u hugs and purrs. cause we no u r lonely for her.

Humble and shenandoah

Originally Posted by katie=^..^=

Hey Lil Jasper,

Yu are brave kitn challenge yr meowmy! I wud nevver do that! Yur meowmy mus be brave, to! She mus have BIG BIG teef! Yu smart kitn get away from her wen she get mad!

I not like yu -- I quite an always cerrius. My sista Princess wuz braver, but she gotta meowmy of her own now. She go way on Sunday an I miss her sumthin awful. Her meowmy not keer she mis-chef-us scamp like Katie -- she think Princess cute cute cute.

rite more later Lil Jasper - gotta go chase Go Go now! Daisy

stormroguemom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I (This is Rogue) had to go to the vet when I was a little kitten because I got really sick and didn't want to play anymore, I just wanted to sleep all day.

I couldn't tell Meomy what was wrong, but I got really mad at my sister Storm when she wanted to play because I didn't feel good at all. It hurt all over and I felt really hot.

Meomy put me (by myself! it was scary, my sister wasn't there!) in our carrier and we went to the emergency room with our Meo-Dad to. I was so scared!

My temperature was over 104 and even though I didn't feel good, they weren't very nice to me at all! They shaved off part of my hair and stuck a needle in me to make me bleed. Then they stuck something up my butt and grabbed a piece of poo--yuck! Then they stuck me with more needles! When i finally got put back in my carrier I purred and crawled to the back as far as I could. They gave my parents pills for me and they tasted something awful. I hate taking pills.

My fever went down in a day or two and I started to feel better, but things were never the same between me and my sister. I had always been the boss, but now she was the boss! Its just not fair!

And I had to take nasty pills for two weeks! I refused to eat them and my dad would have to force me to swallow them. (Sorry for the scratches, dad--it was nothing personal). I also looked funny until my hair grew back.

I have not been sick since (who wants to go through THAT again??).

I think Vets are mean so they scare away what can make kittens sick.

Sincerly,
--Rogue

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Rogue,
You sweet baby! Your meowmy and daddy must love you a lot to take you to the vet so you get better.
I KNOW your meowmy was scared, and your dad and sister, too.
Vets really love kitties, Rogue. I think they are smarter than any other kind of doctor, cause they KNOW what's wrong with you even though you can't tell them.
They don't MEAN to be mean to you., They just want you to be all well.
Love, Bobbie