Meowmy says I have to apologize

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Cable, you gotta be careful bout outside kittys!! Sometimes they looks nice but when you meets them they are MEEN and BAD and wanna BITE you reel hard!! Please stay in with pixel, ok, cuz I don want you to hav to go bak to the bad place cuz the meen kittys bited you, k? yur friend jasper
i wuz gud this mornin hansum jasper - my meowmy went out to feed the kittys & i stayd inside! she got reely happy yesterday, cuz she woke up & me and Pixel were snugglin together in the cat bed that Pixel's in in meowmys siggy. she gets happy over the weerdest things!
luv,
Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
deer pixel and cable and mouse,
all u r such pretty kitties. can u come play? meowma wouldn't min, we no.
shenandoah and humble

p.s. our meowma gets all cryin when we do stuff like snuggle together and groom each other. wat is it wif these meowmas???

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

deer pixel and cable and mouse,
all u r such pretty kitties. can u come play? meowma wouldn't min, we no.
shenandoah and humble
I wudnt mind - how wud you get here?
also, Mouse isnt living here no more - she wint to the Rainbow Bridge rite after kissmas
meowmy still gits sad about it sumtimes. & i don't know if Pixel wud play wif you, cuz she duznt play wif me much...
but i'd like it lots!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we sorry bout mouse. we dint know, or we wuldn't have asked and made ya sad.

we mite pretend to be ther for while.
our meowma teaches human children and doesn't miss much skool.
you're reeal pretty! so is pixel.
yur friends,
shenandoah and humble kitty

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

we sorry bout mouse. we dint know, or we wuldn't have asked and made ya sad.

we mite pretend to be ther for while.
our meowma teaches human children and doesn't miss much skool.
you're reeal pretty! so is pixel.
yur friends,
shenandoah and humble kitty
thats ok, I'm not sad, my meowmy is - Mouse wuz meen to me most times... my meowmy teaches human kids too! you can p'tend visit if you want - i'd like playing wif you!
thanks for the compliments...
meowmy tells me i'm pretty, but she's meowmy - of cours she thinks so! y'all are pretty, too! shenandoah looks kinda like Mouse...

see ya!
Cable

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow, isn't that fun? both our meowmama's teach! our meowma says that cat children never talk back like some of the others do. she teaches what she says they call slow lerners.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jasper, we dint even try to bite the vet who tole meowma to brush our teeths.
cable, meowma teaches 3rd-5th graders, and one of em used a bad word that begins wif an f and she sez she can't rite it.
she teeches readin and math.
we are xcited cause tomorrow is friday and she has to stay home all weekend and only drink and then take laxtves and stay neer the human litter box, and then monday when she is thru havin that colon thing, she comes home and we all go to sleep.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zanniesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey, my Meowmy had that colon thing. It was great! She got up all night to go to the litter box (it sure is noisy, not quiet like a real litter box) and so she petted us all the time that night. Then when she came home after, she did go back to bed and we all slept together all day. Meowmies should do that thing more often, I think. Your friend, Sally

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yea, we likes it 2.
she is just skeered cuz of the polyp thing. she doesn't want to get an ileostomy again and this time have ti be for always! she said that bag thing sucked! we hated it 2 caus we culdnt sleep on her tummy.

thx 4 the good wishes! luv,
shenandoah and humble

Originally Posted by zanniesmom

Hey, my Meowmy had that colon thing. It was great! She got up all night to go to the litter box (it sure is noisy, not quiet like a real litter box) and so she petted us all the time that night. Then when she came home after, she did go back to bed and we all slept together all day. Meowmies should do that thing more often, I think. Your friend, Sally

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dere Cable, you gotta be careful bout outside kittys!! Sometimes they looks nice but when you meets them they are MEEN and BAD and wanna BITE you reel hard!! Please stay in with pixel, ok, cuz I don want you to hav to go bak to the bad place cuz the meen kittys bited you, k? yur friend jasper
us outside kitties arent all that bad

my bruffer & I go outside during the day but we arent meen or bad

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
danielle, tipsy, and cedar, it's ezy to tell that all of u are good, SWEET kitties and not mean at all!

luv, shenandoah and humble

P.S. an WE No!! cuz we are the smartest, most beautiful kitties in the HOL wurld!! meowma sez so!!

Originally Posted by huggles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zanniesmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shenandoah and Humble? Do you think your meowmy is gonna bite the colon vet she goes to? If he says she has a polyp thingie, will she scratch him? If they put her in a cage and make her go to sleep, is she gonna growl and bite when she wakes up? Tell her that is what I recommend. I don't know if it makes them stop, but it makes me feel better. Your friend, Sally

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

cable, meowma teaches 3rd-5th graders, and one of em used a bad word that begins wif an f and she sez she can't rite it. she teeches readin and math.
that wuz a bed kid! my meowmy works wif kindrgartn-2nd grade & she sez thay dont no bad wordz yet...
or thay arnt brav enuf to use em at skool... she helps the kids wif enything thay hav trubbl wif.

we are xcited cause tomorrow is friday and she has to stay home all weekend and only drink and then take laxtves and stay neer the human litter box, and then monday when she is thru havin that colon thing, she comes home and we all go to sleep.
my meowmy stayz home this weekend to
& i lik it win she duz cuz i gets mor wet fud then
& i can snuggl wif her lots mor.

i fink hansun jasper mint outside kittys who NEVER come inside - thayr WILD kittys,
not sweet lik you & your bruver. don't cry!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Shenandoah and Humble - give your mommy extra head butts from me and Mika so she feels better before she goes to the human vet.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We wiil bijou! Thank u!
We are telling her to spend time on this site and to get movies and stuff.
we will love her and purr to her.

Originally Posted by Yosemite

Shenandoah and Humble - give your mommy extra head butts from me and Mika so she feels better before she goes to the human vet.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OH OH OH!!
Please forgive me, I dint mean you or your brother!! I ment the big mean tom cats that run around my neighborhood sometimes, not sweet cats like you two
. I am so sorry I hurted your feelins
, I no that you are not bad, yur my friends, well you were my friends before I accidently hurted yur feelins,
,please don hate me, I like you both, I dint meen kittys like you and your brother. I am sending you purrs and headbutts to feel bettr, yur friend (Ihope) jasper Psss I AM reely sorry

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
jasper, we no u dint meen to hurt their feelins. we are sending all of y'all kitties hugs and head butts and purrs and rubs.

all of u r angels.

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well, that toothpaste wuz poultry flavored but we still werre not intrsted.
meowmy mite go look 4 that stuff now. she saw yur lettr.
she sez we will go this summr to get our teeths cleened again.
they put us to sleep sorta when they do it.

thank u 4 tellin us bout the CET stuff.
yur frends
shenandoah and humble

Originally Posted by Lorie D.

Ewwwwwwwww!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
My meowmy knows I would bite HER if she ever tried to brush my teeth!
After all, they're MY teeth and I will be the one who decides if they are brushed or not!!!!!

While I was in the back room being "worked on" my meowmy was in the lobby walking around looking at things. My meowmie saw the neatest thing, much better than tooth brushing. It's called "C.E.T. Oral Hygene Chews for Cats" "poultry flavor." They taste soooooooo good, who cares if they help my teeth stay healthy???!!!