Member's Gallery Update

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by SkyKitty
Nope, nope, nope.........still haven't found the nerve to stand in front of camera, nope!

April
Oh, come on April, you know you want to!

And RHbarb - next week won't be too late to submit it. Just email it to me at [email protected] and I'll update the page.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys.

It's getting close to September, and therefore closer to when our new members gallery is going online. If you're not on the list below, and still want to be in it, let me know!

Those of you who are in the members gallery:

adymarie, airprincess, annabelle33, Anne, Auburn412, billchamb, B.K. Heather, Blondiecat, blue, BodLover, bren.1, Bundylee, -BuNN-, carrie640, Coco Maui, Crazy-Cat-Lover, dawnt91, Deb25, Debby, DragonLady, dtolle, Gothic_Amethyst, GurlPower, harrythecat, Hermoine, hissy, hopehacker, Iceangel, Iceman, Imagyne, jason, Jeff24Girl, jgaruba, Jillian, jmvito, jugen, katl8e, kimward34, Kiwideus, Kyttin, lau77, LDG, Lhezzza, lotsocats, MamaKat, mzjazz2u, Nenners, nicolette, nunny, okeefecl, Princess Purr, PurrfectCatlove, purringpanther, rapunzel47, Sandi, Sandie, sandra, Shadowfein, Shell, sherral46, Sicycat, Sydney the kid, Tamme, TTMom, Tybalt, valanhb, WellingtonCats, Whisker's Mom, WillieWZ, WOEII, Yzma, Zanna

Thanks!
-Jenn

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and bump!

I will look at the pics to see which of me I want and let you know!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

You're already there Ady because I found your picture in either the old Members Gallery or the "Pictures Pictures" thread. If you want a different picture to be used, I can use whichever you prefer.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, at this point, from the people I've heard from, it's more or less done. As I get new people, I'm able to add them pretty quickly, but I know there's one or two people who still want to be in it and I'm just waiting for their pictures.

I think it's going to be online in early September. Once the new layout is ready and Anne is putting that in, it's my understanding that the Members Gallery will be added as well.