TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bump for our newer members!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Jenn...it is SO awesome of you to do this!!!! THANK YOU!!!!! I already knew what a big heart you had and what a wonderful person you were, but I think everyone should know it!!! (if they don't already!!!)

**HUGS**

Thanks for doing this!!!!

Make sure you include a picture of yourself, I don't have a clue what you look like, although it doesn't matter...you are beautiful in my eyes even without ever seeing you!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Again - a big thank you from me as well Jen!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Debby
Make sure you include a picture of yourself, I don't have a clue what you look like...
Eep! I'll have to see about that!

And it's really no problem at all - I really do enjoy this kind of thing.

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We'll see if I get brave enough by the time Anne is ready for the new Members Gallery. I tend to shy away from pictures when I can help it, but I'll see.

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by jgaruba
We'll see if I get brave enough by the time Anne is ready for the new Members Gallery. I tend to shy away from pictures when I can help it, but I'll see.
I know what you mean Jenn, I don't like being in front of the camera at all!

How long do you think we have before Anne puts up the new pictures? I might get brave enough, who knows? LOL

April

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You know, I honestly don't know. I believe there are two people that want to be on the page that I still need to get pictures from.

If I had to guess, I'd say you probably have until the end of August. From what I understand, the new layout for the whole site is supposed to be ready around Sept. 1, so Anne might be putting it up with the rest of the new stuff.

I think you should be brave enough... I think I have about 67 people or so on the page so far. I'm trying to work up the courage myself.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SkyKitty & jgaruba, I submitted my picture, and if I can do it, everyone can. Please include your pictures.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Member's Gallery should be ready the same time the new design comes online, the first part of September (knock wood)

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another bump! Come on guys! Anyone else?

skykitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
BUMP

Nope, nope, nope.........still haven't found the nerve to stand in front of camera, nope!

April

rhbarb

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I would love to put my pic in, but haven't got one suitable yet. Next week I will get one to be put into the Women's Club yearbook (cause I'm president this year). It will probably be good enough to put in members gallery if I'm not too late. This is me, but not good enuff for the gallery LOL.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Barb you are just beautiful!! Do you have red hair? It kind of looks like it from that distance...wish I could see it closer.