Member Spotlight * UGAIMES * Apr.24 - Apr.30

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Real quick before Brendan shows up...

1. Did you have a "favorite" stuffed animal growing up? If you did what's the story behind it?
2. Do you have favorite names picked out for a baby yet or are you not into thinking about that?
3. What TV shows are you hooked on?

All right well that's all for now! Have a good night

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

What REALLY makes you mad?
Domestic violence and people who perpetuate it by calling it a "simple mistake" and blaming the victims....people who drive slow in the LEFT lane....ignorant, self-righteous, hypocritical "born-again" types....oh, and people who think it's OK to shoot cats

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Real quick before Brendan shows up...

1. Did you have a "favorite" stuffed animal growing up? If you did what's the story behind it?
2. Do you have favorite names picked out for a baby yet or are you not into thinking about that?
3. What TV shows are you hooked on?

All right well that's all for now! Have a good night
Hmmm, afraid of getting caught on TCS?

1. I had a teddy bear growing up called Beary Bear (I know, real creative). A friend gave it to me after my grandpa died when I was about 7 and I slept with it every night until I went to college.
2. For a boy, I like Benjamin Cabel (It's Irish and pronounced Kah-bull)(that's a combo of my 2 grandfathers' names) and for a girl I like Abigail or Audrey (no middle names decided on yet). My last name would be Stewart, which goes well with most names fortunately

3. Up until last night, I WAS hooked on American Idol
I still love Desparate Housewives, South Park, 24 (LOVE LOVE LOVE that show), House, Law&Order SVU, Lost.....and Golden Girls

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Oh goodness Brendan and I are HOOKED on Desparate Housewives. It's such a great show!!!
You're not kidding! It is good....though they've been edging into domestic violence territory and not handling the subject very well....has me a little put-off.... But I LOVE the guy that plays Mike Delfino (James Denton)...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hola AMY!
tu hiciste un buen trabajo contestando en Español ayer! Muybien Niña!

Let´s see for today!

1.- If you can travel in time, wich age do you like it to visit and who historyc person would you like to meet?

2.- Have you ever to sleep in a hammock? do you enjoy it?

3.- Wich are your favourite, Warm weather or cold?
4.- Do you like the Jazz music?
, do you know to the Rippingtongs?
5.- how many pair of shoes do you have?
do you like to wear sandals?

6.- How many times do you have to travel by plane? do you like it?

Enoght for today!

Espero que tengas un bonito dia Chica!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hola AMY!
tu hiciste un buen trabajo contestando en Español ayer! Muybien Niña!

Let´s see for today!

1.- If you can travel in time, wich age do you like it to visit and who historyc person would you like to meet?

2.- Have you ever to sleep in a hammock? do you enjoy it?

3.- Wich are your favourite, Warm weather or cold?
4.- Do you like the Jazz music?
, do you know to the Rippingtongs?
5.- how many pair of shoes do you have?
do you like to wear sandals?

6.- How many times do you have to travel by plane? do you like it?

Enoght for today!

Espero que tengas un bonito dia Chica!
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd like to see the original performances of Shakespeare's plays....you know, when the women were played by men
If I could meet any historical figure, it'd have to be Eleanor Roosevelt. She was truly the first First Lady to take an active role in important social issues such women, youth, and poverty. She was quite a role model and still is a very influential woman

2. Yup, I've relaxed in a few hammocks. It's nice to kick back with a drink and relax, but I could never sleep in one with all that movement!
3. I like cool weather. My ideal weather is mid-30s at night and upper 50s-lower 60s and sunny during the day.
4. I love jazz music (didn't play saxophone all those years for nothing!) and, yes, I like the Rippingtons quite a bit (a guy in my office is always playing "Live in LA").
5. 29 pairs and yup, love sandals or any other open-toed shoe, ESPECIALLY flip-flops!
6. I've flown quite a bit (to Alaska, Costa Rica, Spain, and visiting family in Seattle a few times when I was little). I LOVE to fly!

Thanks again Rigel

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could pick a "theme song" that played around you wherever you went (a la John Travolta's "Staying Alive" scene where he's walking down the street in Saturday Night Fever) what would it be?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

If you could pick a "theme song" that played around you wherever you went (a la John Travolta's "Staying Alive" scene where he's walking down the street in Saturday Night Fever) what would it be?
Oh man chick, your questions are getting tougher and tougher!!!!
Though this is something that could possibly change on a daily basis, for now I'd have to say it'd be "Respect Yourself" by Madonna. Great song for ALL women.
(They were playing it in my gym yesterday and it makes a kickass workout song, too!)

Another great theme song is "Drive In, Drive Out" by Dave Matthews Band....."I will go in this way and find my own way out". Great song

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one huge thread now!
-very good questions and answers too! You all have been keeping Amy very busy!
By the way, Bradley looks cool with his half-smile. I think he looks like a genuinely good person and you two make a great couple.

1. Have you ever been betrayed by a best or close friend? What happened? Were you able to stay friends?

2. Where would be the most embarrassing place to pass gas out loud in public?

a) church
b) a library
c) a movie theatre
d) a crowded restaurant
e) in class/school

3. Do you play games with Bradley such as pool, board games, cards or anything? Who's more competitive?

4. What does Bradley love most about you?

5. You're in a social setting where there air a fair number of people around. You and Bradley are mingling, so you're not around each other every second. The next time you approach Bradley, it looks like the woman talking to him is really trying to flirt with him. She doesn't quite tone it down when you start talking to her or Bradley. How do you handle this? What do you do?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lol
Amy you don´t love the 70´s Music isn´t?

Let see what we have to you today...

1.- If you could ask a wish, wich one should be?

2.- Have you ever diver scuba?

3.- Do you wear contact glasses? or

4.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that you made it? (I mean, for example, Jump in parachute, charm to a snake...
...)
5.- do you know ride in bicycle? do you have one?

6.- What do you think about the guys that use "moustache"?
do you like?

7.- Wich one of all breeds of cats you prefer most by their characteristics?
(for example, Maine coon, Bengals, siamese...etc...
..)

enought for today!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok Amy, few more ?'s. Hopefully these aren't too hard!

1. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

2. Do you keep your car neat and tidy or does it look like like you live in there?

3. Which do you prefer: Red apples, green apples, or yellow apples?

4. What's the scariest rollercoaster you've ever been on?

5. Are you afraid of bees?

6. How many children do you and Bradley want to have?

7. Will you eat something you drop on the floor?

8. Do you have pics of Cosette and Eponine on your desk at work?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

This is one huge thread now!
-very good questions and answers too! You all have been keeping Amy very busy!
By the way, Bradley looks cool with his half-smile. I think he looks like a genuinely good person and you two make a great couple.

1. Have you ever been betrayed by a best or close friend? What happened? Were you able to stay friends?

2. Where would be the most embarrassing place to pass gas out loud in public?

a) church
b) a library
c) a movie theatre
d) a crowded restaurant
e) in class/school

3. Do you play games with Bradley such as pool, board games, cards or anything? Who's more competitive?

4. What does Bradley love most about you?

5. You're in a social setting where there air a fair number of people around. You and Bradley are mingling, so you're not around each other every second. The next time you approach Bradley, it looks like the woman talking to him is really trying to flirt with him. She doesn't quite tone it down when you start talking to her or Bradley. How do you handle this? What do you do?
I like these Qs Ryan, thanks

1. I had a very close friend in high school that tried to pit my best friend and I against each other when we were roommates freshman year in college. Long story short, they decided they were going to be "Best friends" and I was SOL. Fortunately, I didn't have time for that juvenile stuff and had my own new friends anyway. And no, never speak to either of them anymore

2. Definitely in class/school (e)- with so many of your peers in such close quarters, that'd be rough!

3. We played pool on our second date and, after winning 6 out of 7 games, I thought I was really good- until he revealed to me months later that he let me win
Other than that, we really like to go bowling and I'm more competetive- but that doesn't matter at all b/c he always kicks my butt anyway!!!
Oh yeah...and we always end up playing cards with our friends whenever we go comping up at The Land...and I suck at poker!

4. I guess what Bradley loves most about me is that I am independent: I have a career, my own place, pay all my bills, etc. and he knows I'm with him b/c I WANT to be with him, not because I need him.

5. I've had this happen before. Bradley's too nice to say "Get away skeeze" but he always knows when a chick is hitting on him. Bradley will be polite and he'll walk away as soon as he thinks I'm getting upset in the least. It really isn't a biggie, though, b/c I always know he's coming home with ME!
: But.....as we're walking away, I do sometimes like to give the chick a "neener neener" look when Bradley isn't looking

Very thought-provoking Ryan!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Lol
Amy you don´t love the 70´s Music isn´t?

Let see what we have to you today...

1.- If you could ask a wish, wich one should be?

2.- Have you ever diver scuba?

3.- Do you wear contact glasses? or

4.- Wich one is the most crazy thing that you made it? (I mean, for example, Jump in parachute, charm to a snake...
...)
5.- do you know ride in bicycle? do you have one?

6.- What do you think about the guys that use "moustache"?
do you like?

7.- Wich one of all breeds of cats you prefer most by their characteristics?
(for example, Maine coon, Bengals, siamese...etc...
..)

enought for today!
1. If I had one wish, it'd be for a cure for Diabetes.

2. Nope, I haven't been scuba diving yet. But I may get certified this summer so that Bradley and I can take a trip to the Keys

3. Oh yes, I have HORRIBLE vision. I wear contacts all day and glasses at night. I started wearing glasses (and I mean COKEBOTTLE glasses) when I was 6! :nerd:

4. Charm a snake?!?!?!? LOL! Haha. I'd guess so far it's been whitewater rafting in Costa Rica. We were in a foreign country with strong rapids.... but it was also the best rush of my life! Hopefully I can soon replace that with skydiving before the year is over....

5. Yup, I know how to ride a bike, but I don't have one anymore. Though with gas prices as they are, I'm seriously getting at least a Vespa (Jenn!)...

6. Some guys look OK with "bigotes" but I'm not a huge fan of facial hair (with the exception of a 5 o'clock shadow (Grrrrrrrrr
) and goatees.

7. That one I definitely cannot answer because I love them ALL for ALL of their characteristics!!!

Gracias Rigel! Espero que Ud. tenga buen fin de semana!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always look forward to your investigative Qs Kelly!

Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Ok Amy, few more ?'s. Hopefully these aren't too hard!

1. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?

2. Do you keep your car neat and tidy or does it look like like you live in there?

3. Which do you prefer: Red apples, green apples, or yellow apples?

4. What's the scariest rollercoaster you've ever been on?

5. Are you afraid of bees?

6. How many children do you and Bradley want to have?

7. Will you eat something you drop on the floor?

8. Do you have pics of Cosette and Eponine on your desk at work?
1. Being a movie buff, my favorite thing to do on a rainy day is lay on the couch with the kits or the boy and watch a good horror movie. I also like to sit on my porch and read a book.

2. It looks like I live in there b/c I pretty much do
I have to go between my base and an army base about 45 miles away a couple of times a week, so my car is like an office on wheels!

3. I love 'em all, but I probably like yellow apples the most b/c they're the softest

4. There's no roller coaster YET that I couldn't handle!!!!

5. Not really.....though now that I've said that I'll probably get stung!!!

6. Well, I don't know how many he'd like to have, but I'd like 3: 2 boys and 1 girl. I don't think he'd have a problem with that though

7. 10 SECOND RULE!!! (though I do have my limits!!!!)

8. You know the answer to that one!!! Anyone who walks into my office steps into "The Cat Lady Zone"!!!

As always, great Qs, Kelly. Thanks!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh Happy Day Amy ~~ You are in the Spotlight!

What do you use on your skin that makes it look so great like that?

Tell us the most challenging interlude of your life and how you resolved it, was it even resolved?

When you look in the mirror, who would you most like to see looking back if you had to trade places with somebody?

Who is more temperamental, Cosette or Eponine?

If you could select 7 people from history, past or present, who would be sitting at your dinner table?

The Atlanta Braves? or the Atlanta Falcons?

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

oh Happy Day Amy ~~ You are in the Spotlight!

What do you use on your skin that makes it look so great like that?

Tell us the most challenging interlude of your life and how you resolved it, was it even resolved?

When you look in the mirror, who would you most like to see looking back if you had to trade places with somebody?

Who is more temperamental, Cosette or Eponine?

If you could select 7 people from history, past or present, who would be sitting at your dinner table?

The Atlanta Braves? or the Atlanta Falcons?
1- First of all, thanks for the skin compliment E
I use Aveeno foaming facial cleanser and Oil of Olay moisturizer twice daily. I've been using Oil of Olay since I was 10!

2- The most challenging part of my life was struggling to get out of an abusive relationship. I'd leave, go back, leave, go back, etc., much to the frustration of my family and friends. Finally, I left for good and never EVER looked back. Now I have a very good understanding of why so many people stay in abusive relationships, which helps me with my clients, so I think I went through that personal struggle to serve a better purpose

3- Katie Holmes- she's pretty, rich, AND she's dating Tom Cruise!
Sounds like a dream life!

4- Eponine, hands down (it's called tortitude). Cosette has two moods- crazy/energetic and asleep

5- This is a toughie. Let's see: Bill Clinton, JFK, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jesus (to find out the real deal), Margaret Mead, Gwen Stefani (she is the absolute coolest
), and, sitting RIGHT next to me
- Christian Slater. We could play footsie

6- I like the Braves, but my favorite baseball team is the Cincinnati Reds. I like the Falcooooooons for football (Vic rocks!
) but I REALLY like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers

Thanks E- awesome questions!!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for replied me Amy!

well the week was so long and this are my last shoots...

1.- Wich is your favourite Car? ( I mean for example, Ferrari, BMW, etc..
..)
2.- How many CD´s of music do you have?

3.- Do you have Cd´s of music in spanish? wich artist are?

4.- Wich is your favourite colour to Wear?
5.- Do you have earrings with shape of Cats? how many?
6.- Wich is your favourite to wear, Silver or Gold Accesories? (I mean, necklaces, earrings, etc?...
)
7.- Do you like eat Fish? in wich form?

8.- Do you like to go to shop at the Malls? or you´re a Ermitain?

Have a nicely Saturday and Sunday too Amy!