Member spotlight of the week - pinkdaisy226!!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

Oooh, Ari, I forgot you were spotlight!! Congratualtions!!
See what you're starting Beth! Hey Sarah, thanks for the questions!

1 What is your favourite chillout outfit? Just chill around the house? Pajama pants and a shirt... or else just jeans and a shirt.

2 What is your trusty going out outfit? Ha ha, I have no idea! If it's a "going out to pick out men" outfit... black pants and a blue low cut shirt that has the funky silk feeling material, but is kinda too small for me. Hey, it's what made my boyfriend think I was gorgeous (not that he didn't like me before)!

3 What would be your perfect night out? Staying in! Lol... I'm much more of a homebody but if I had to go OUT, it'd definitely have to include my boyfriend, and it'd be dinner and dessert (cuz we never eat dessert out), with maybe a movie (I have such a short attention span for them). I'm pretty simple.

4 Do you do any crafts, if so what? I can cross stitch but I haven't done it in a while... it takes a lot of patience, which is hard!

5 Did you like art at school? I liked doing it, but I didn't do it well!

6 What kind of decor do you have in your appartment? I like a clean, kinda modern look so I have some pictures that I've taken in San Antonio and Waco (the River Walk, the Alamo, Lake Waco, etc) framed in silver and black frames... oh and in my dining room I have 2 cross-stitches that I did, framed.

And of course I have my calendar that my SS gave me hanging in my kitchen!

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you have a scented Bubble bath that you favor?

2. Do you wear perfum, if so what 'flavor'?

3. What is your fav. season?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you have a scented Bubble bath that you favor? Great timing, I just got back from the Bath & Body Works sale (yes, AGAIN!) and bought some new bubble baths so I'll have to try them out... however I think I used to like Sweet Pea so I'll say that was my favorite.

2. Do you wear perfum, if so what 'flavor'? Right now I have 2 diff. perfumes in rotation - Victoria Secret 'Sweet Temptation' and Bath & Body Works 'Cherry Blossom'. I'm looking for a REALY perfume, however I haven't found it yet... I'm real picky.

3. What is your fav. season? Autumn... you're done with the horrible hot months of the summer, the weather starts cooling off so you can wear sweaters but it's not so cold that you have to really bundle up. Plus the trees look all pretty when the leaves change color.