Member spotlight of the week - pinkdaisy226!!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone for a great week last week...now it is Ariana's turn! You deserve it, girl...have fun, and I can't wait to learn more about you!!

1. What is your fondest childhood memory?
2. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live?
3. Favorite food?
4. What do you consider your biggest strengths, and your greatest weakness?
5. What is the first thing you would like people who meet you for the first time to notice about you?

Have a great week...and Happy New Year!!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrat Arianna,and Happy New Year!

Here are my questions:

1. Where were you born?
2. Tell us about your family growing up, your siblings, parents, etc.
3. What was the first pet you've ever had?
4. What is your favorite flower?
5. Would you consider yourself old fashioned or modern?

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congrats, Ari! I feel bad because I forgot to ask Sarah any questions

Are you grandparents living? Do you get to see them much?

Who's been the greatest influence in your life?

How did you end up living in Texas (I hope I remembered that correctly)?

What was your favorite Christmas present this year?

If you could spend a day with one movie star, who would it be and why?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im really happy that you got to be spotlight of the week

llama lllama lllama song!

hehe well hissy got that into my head now..

Have you read that thread and did you like the song?

Do you have a favourite alcoholic driink?

Do you have soft toys??

Do you live alone or with family, bf, roommate?

Do you live in an appartment or in a house?

What is your favourite sweet?

hmm well i cant think of more now but i will post some more later

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats :-)

How do you like living in Texas?

Where were you born?

How old were you when you got your first cat, how did you get him/her and what was the cats name?

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ack, so many questions - I feel so behind already! Thanks guys... and thanks Sarah!

1. What is your fondest childhood memory? Um, I think it would be one of my earliest... I was 6 years old and we were living in England but the next day we were moving to Texas. I remember it was real late at night, I was supposed to be sleeping but my dad was talking outside - he caught me peeking and just smiled at me.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live? England... I miss it! Plus then I could come visit all you guys over there, with all your cute cats!
3. Favorite food? Pasta... I love pasta.
4. What do you consider your biggest strengths, and your greatest weakness? My biggest strength... um... my compassion? I dunno! My biggest weakness... impatience.
5. What is the first thing you would like people who meet you for the first time to notice about you? Like, physically? My eyes... I like their gray-blueness. Not my height though, I'm short!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Where were you born? Houston, Texas.
2. Tell us about your family growing up, your siblings, parents, etc. I have a younger brother (by 2 and a half years) and both my parents. None of us were really close but we're getting there now, I think. That's about it, nothing else remarkable!
3. What was the first pet you've ever had? Baylee is the first pet that I consider since she's a real pet to love... I had a blue parakeet named Icee when I was younger but her cage outside fell down and she flew away. Oh and I had fish but they didn't last long.
4. What is your favorite flower? I love daisies... I prefer Gerber Daisies but any will do!
5. Would you consider yourself old fashioned or modern? I think a bit of both but all in all, old fashioned.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Are you grandparents living? Do you get to see them much? I only have one grandparent living - my grandmother, my mother's mother. She lives in Peru though so I haven't seen her in years.

Who's been the greatest influence in your life? I'm not sure... I think I'd have to say my mother, she has the biggest heart of anyone I know.

How did you end up living in Texas (I hope I remembered that correctly)? I guess it's my dad's fault... he got a job here and we only left once - for 4 years to England.

What was your favorite Christmas present this year? Hmm... that's a hard one. I think it would be my little jewelry box that my boyfriend got me - it's pink, has my initial on it, and was exactly what I needed.

If you could spend a day with one movie star, who would it be and why? Julia Roberts maybe... I'm a big fan, though I'd question her about the movie Closer and why she named her kids what she did!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Im really happy that you got to be spotlight of the week

llama lllama lllama song!

hehe well hissy got that into my head now..

Have you read that thread and did you like the song?
No I haven't read it yet... I'm a bit behind on my threads, I was offline for about 24 hours - it was torture I tell ya!

Do you have a favourite alcoholic driink? I'm not sure... I love Pina Coladas but I just got introduced to White Russians and they're pretty good too.

Do you have soft toys?? Yup! Besides the ones for Baylee, I have several teddy bears.

Do you live alone or with family, bf, roommate? Live alone technically, though my boyfriend practically lives with me (shh! don't tell).

Do you live in an appartment or in a house? In an apartment, bottom floor unfortunately.

What is your favourite sweet? Fruit Pastilles from England, yum!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last few... I'm finally caught up!

How do you like living in Texas? I think it's okay. We have random weather which is weird and it's so hot... I'd really love to move maybe somewhere up north.

Where were you born? Houston... the only one in my immediate family.

How old were you when you got your first cat, how did you get him/her and what was the cats name? Hee hee... Baylee's my first cat! I was 22, it was early September of 2004 and my boyfriend and I were looking in a store for dogs for him... Baylee let me hold her and I was in love. Though she was originally named Bailey, after Bailey's Irish Cream, her name is now Baylee.

Who in your family do you most admire? My mom... even though we can get on each other's nerves, she just cares so much about people and will give and give, even when she gets nothing back.

Which 4 people (past or present) would you invite to a dinner party and why....... Like historical people? Hmm... okay well my boyfriend would have to be there just because I said so. Um, wow this is hard. Okay... I can't think of anyone historical, my mind is on vacation apparently. So just my boyfriend, my best friend from Houston because I haven't seen her in a while and she's never met my boyfriend, ooh maybe Leo Tolstoy to just explain Anna Karenina to me since I can't understand it... oh and Anne Frank... she'd enjoy the food and who wouldn't like to meet her?

Thanks for the great questions you guys - this is kinda fun!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

How did your parents meet if your Mom is from Peru?
My mom is from Peru and my dad is from England... they met in Spain, where they were both working.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

YAY Ariana!!!

if you won $1,000,000 in lotto what would you do with it?
if you could get on a plane to travel anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go?
do you like sunsets or sunrises better?
do you like the country or the city better?
whats your favourite food?

that will do for now

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!
My question for you Ariana is what do you think you favorite thing about Baylee is ( I know the cutie is great all around,,, but when does she really make you smile?)

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY Ari!!!!!!! I was so excited to see your name for spotlight this week.

Ok a few questions from me...looks like you have quite a few to catch up on again.

1. Since its New Years week - do you have any resolutions?
2. What's your favorite movie?
3. Where is your favorite place to vacation?

uhm...I don't think those questions have been asked yet...

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dang it you guys, I'd just caught up with this thread! Lol! Eh no complaints really... this is fun and it's making me think!

if you won $1,000,000 in lotto what would you do with it? Probably get a new car first, then maybe buy a plane ticket so that my boyfriend and I could come visit you Danielle...
I'm afraid I'd try to put a lot of it in the bank as my savings account is pathetic right now.
if you could get on a plane to travel anywhere in the world for a holiday where would you go? I'd love to visit Australia... but I'm scared of the water, all those shark attacks!
do you like sunsets or sunrises better? Sunsets because I'm actually up at that time! We had a gorgeous one last night where the sky was pink... it was gorgeous!
do you like the country or the city better? The idea of the country, but I'm afraid I might end up feeling too isolated.
whats your favourite food? Pasta, I think.

My question for you Ariana is what do you think you favorite thing about Baylee is ( I know the cutie is great all around,,, but when does she really make you smile?) She has the thing that she's just started doing that I love... she'll come sit on the couch on the other end of where I'm sitting, then she'll realize that I'm comfy and she'll come over to me and just FLOP down against me. I like that she's starting to sit next to or against me, rather than just near me... plus her flop is so funny!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Since its New Years week - do you have any resolutions? New Year's week? I thought it was just New Year's Eve and then New Year's Day! Lol... either way, my resolutions are to get out of my current job and become a teacher like you! That and to be a better girlfriend - be more sympathetic to his long hours because he's working for a good reason, and try to cook more and to not disagree as much! Oh and to let Baylee be herself.
2. What's your favorite movie? Romeo & Juliet, the one with Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCarprio, I'm afraid. It just looks so beautiful.
3. Where is your favorite place to vacation? I haven't vacationed in a long time... lol! I don't think I have a favorite place, how sad!