Member Spotlight of the week May 8th-14th**FWAN**

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CJandBilly]What was your most embarrassing moment?
I mentioned it before when i slipped at the stairs and really hurt my bum hehe

What is the weirdest thing you eat or have eaten?
hmmm... When i was little i ate bullants in sicily..

How old are you?
i'm 18, turning 19 in september

cjandbilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

CJandBilly]What was your most embarrassing moment?
I mentioned it before when i slipped at the stairs and really hurt my bum hehe

What is the weirdest thing you eat or have eaten?
hmmm... When i was little i ate bullants in sicily..

How old are you?
i'm 18, turning 19 in september
LOL, bullants!?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
WOW!... even more hilarious answers today Fwan, but I'm a little disappointed in some of your answers to my questios yesterday. You didn't really asnwer at least two of them. Ummmm... Fwan?... the worm please?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

WOW!... even more hilarious answers today Fwan, but I'm a little disappointed in some of your answers to my questios yesterday. You didn't really asnwer at least two of them. Ummmm... Fwan?... the worm please?
WHatt i did so!!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well, here are some more from me! (I hope I don't ask anything that's already been asked!)

What's the grossest thing you've even eaten?

What is your favourite non alcoholic drink?/alcoholic?

What is/are your favourite movie(s)?

What do you like best about living in Germany?/What do you like least?

Of all the places you've lived, which what your favourite?

That's all for now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Fwan!!! Hope you're having fun! A few more from me:

1. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done???

2. What is the longest amount of time you've ever slept?

3. If you're in one part of you apartment and bf is in the other and you have to fart----will you hold it until you can get close and share it with him??

4. Do germans eat a lot of saurkraut? Does it give you gas??

5. Have you ever been travelling in a car and had to pee but there was nowhere to pee? Would you pee beside the road? Would you be afraid a bee would sting your bum? Would you be afraid of someone seeing you?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly you're bad!
You've sure upped the ante after your spotlight was done. We should have been harder on you!

Okay Fwan, this may sound silly, but it is actually a serious question. -see the look on my face?

You're on a somewhat crowded bus for a long ride, suddenly, (it's always suddenly) a man gets on the bus who has the worst B.O. you've ever smelled. He stands or sits in your general area. You can tell some people are disgusted, but they're trying to hide it. Do you do anything different than them?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Kelly you're bad!
You've sure upped the ante after your spotlight was done. We should have been harder on you!
O-----M-------G!!!! Me??? I'm bad???? Did you see the questions dear Fwan asked me in my spotlight??? I just figured she was into those sorts of questions

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chester&Piper said:
Well, here are some more from me! (I hope I don't ask anything that's already been asked!)

What's the grossest thing you've even eaten?
Seafood, i dont like octopus, its soo slimy

What is your favourite non alcoholic drink?/alcoholic?
I actually like cordial orange cordial, but none of the germans ones taste as good as the AUSSIES!! not even the english cordial does
Alcoholic i like vodka cruisers blueberry, but once again they only exist in australia, so here in germany its either prosecco or sekt

What is/are your favourite movie(s)?
hmm, i dont have one

What do you like best about living in Germany?/What do you like least?

Hmm, in frankfurt it looked alot like melbourne, and its actually different weather there compared to here. But i like the summers here, and i hate the winters.
I rarely go out in the winter because my body freezes and makes it hard for me to walk and it gives me a sore back

Of all the places you've lived, which what your favourite?

AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

That's all for now!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellyyfaber]
Hey Fwan!!! Hope you're having fun! A few more from me:

1. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done???
In what sense and i will answer you

2. What is the longest amount of time you've ever slept?
16 Hours

3. If you're in one part of you apartment and bf is in the other and you have to fart----will you hold it until you can get close and share it with him??

Pretty hard, because the appartment is really small, its 1 1/2 rooms and like 30 sq so if i farted he would smell it unless he is in the toilet! :p

4. Do germans eat a lot of saurkraut? Does it give you gas??
Yes they do and no i dont because i dont like it

5. Have you ever been travelling in a car and had to pee but there was nowhere to pee? Would you pee beside the road? Would you be afraid a bee would sting your bum? Would you be afraid of someone seeing you?
Thats actually happened before several times. Its not fair because bf can just get out and piss, once he just got out and pissed in traffic LOL! but no i hold it because im scared of bugs touching me and people seeing me!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hydroaxe said:
Kelly you're bad!

Okay Fwan, this may sound silly, but it is actually a serious question. -see the look on my face?

You're on a somewhat crowded bus for a long ride, suddenly, (it's always suddenly) a man gets on the bus who has the worst B.O. you've ever smelled. He stands or sits in your general area. You can tell some people are disgusted, but they're trying to hide it. Do you do anything different than them?

heh' i would go up to them and ask him why he hasnt taken a shower before getting out of the house. (by the way we have been visiting these people for the past few days, and in their house especially their couch you can smell their BO really badly, but i just dont have the heart to tell the family that

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm off back to bed because i have the flu and my snot keeps on going everywhere

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

euwwww!!!

Take care
i sneezed while i was holding the cereal bowl, and thre was still some milk in it, i thought i was going to sneeze a normal one but all this white gook was dripping
but it didnt go on the floor and the look on teufels face was priceless!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

i sneezed while i was holding the cereal bowl, and thre was still some milk in it, i thought i was going to sneeze a normal one but all this white gook was dripping
but it didnt go on the floor and the look on teufels face was priceless!
Thank goodness i just ate lunch before reading that!