Member Spotlight of the week May 8th-14th**FWAN**

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's still a few days left of your spotlight Frannie!

Here's a mindbender for you:
Describe the difference between the smell of human poo and the smell of cat poo.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

There's still a few days left of your spotlight Frannie!

Here's a mindbender for you:
Describe the difference between the smell of human poo and the smell of cat poo.
the smell of human poo either smells clear or really rotten like rotten eggs, and the smell of cat poop.... well it smells like rotten pee

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

the smell of human poo either smells clear or really rotten like rotten eggs, and the smell of cat poop.... well it smells like rotten pee
I KNEW you'd have a great answer to that one!!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah you've still got a couple more days of weird and random questions left!

1. What color is your toothbrush? How often do you buy a new toothbrush?
2. Keeping on the poo theme...has Teufel ever gotten his poo stuck on his butt then causing you to have to chase him around the house in order to get it off for him?
3. If you could be reincarnated into anything (including plants, the ocean, animals, whatever) except a cat (since that's the obvious choice) what would you choose and why???
4. How many bathing suits do you have? Describe them OR take a picture of them.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Yeah you've still got a couple more days of weird and random questions left!

1. What color is your toothbrush? How often do you buy a new toothbrush?

I have two, one is for adults and its purple and one is for kids and its pink, thing is the adult one works better but its too big for my teeth... Im about to buy an electric toothbrush, so about every 2 months

2. Keeping on the poo theme...has Teufel ever gotten his poo stuck on his butt then causing you to have to chase him around the house in order to get it off for him?
No, but when we moved in here i did proof the house But because it was night time when we arrived, and the people before us had really bad lightbulbs i must have missed this pink string for plastic bags that must have been laying around in the corner.
the day later (teufels litter box was in our bedroom at the time) He just jumped out of his litter box wiping his butt on the floor and i see this very very long string attached with all the bits of poo, i was trying to get him so i could pull the rest out but he managed to do it all by him self, i then picked it up and examined the length and it came all out. I just cant believe he had eaten it! Next time though i will keep teufel somewhere else for a few days before i move into a new house i dont want any more scares

3. If you could be reincarnated into anything (including plants, the ocean, animals, whatever) except a cat (since that's the obvious choice) what would you choose and why???
hmm that is a hard one, i always tell my bf that i feel like i have a tail and funnily enough on the lower part of my back i have this red mark where there should have been a tail
I would be a tree so i could grow wise and old, and since im sensitive i would most likely break off every so while

4. How many bathing suits do you have? Describe them OR take a picture of them.
I have a few and i will get them out a bit later for your pic

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Your over in the UK and pay me a visit?. I take you to my local pubs with my friends, how would you be?
A. Very quiet?
B. Like you are on the site?
C. Something else?

2. You seem a confident person here, BUT are you in person?

3. Whats your favourite knicker shop called?

4. Do you wear jammies, or silky nightdresses?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rosiemac said:
1. Your over in the UK and pay me a visit?. I take you to my local pubs with my friends, how would you be?
A. Very quiet?
B. Like you are on the site?
C. Something else?

between A and B, I would not fart to people who im not close to, or that i dont know very well, it took me a year and a bit to fart infront of my bf... lol!

2. You seem a confident person here, BUT are you in person?

It really depends. I am always shy at first but after a few hours im all crazy lol. If im around people who are stuck up i will feel it through the air and i will just stay quiet.

3. Whats your favourite knicker shop called?
hm.. i dont know we dont have knicker shops just stores that sell knickers too! and it would have to be C&A or H&M
4. Do you wear jammies, or silky nightdresses?
I wear night dresses but not silky. lol!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
maverick_kitten said:
ok Fwan i have a burning question for you....

what did you tell me you thought sphynx kittens looked like?

OKAY i admit it!, i think that those hairless kitties would feel like a hairless male genital

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Oi!!, whats wrong with silky ones?, i wear them!

Do you still have a C & A over there?, they closed all of ours down a few years ago
i cant wear silk it makes me unconfortable, i do have Silk winnie pooh jammies, and a cute silky bear night dress but i just cant wear itit irritates me! maybe in a few years i will be able to

yes they are still open, i heard they closed down in the Uk from beth.
My mother used to love C & A in the UK

Right now im wearing a TIGGER tshirt that i bought from C& a

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And here I am sitting eating my egg mayo torpedo roll then I read that!

I miss C&A

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

OKAY i admit it!, i think that those hairless kitties would feel like a hairless male genital
Only you could say something like that!
[/quote]

LoL!
Nicky has been wanting me to fess up for a while but i couldnt

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hello again Fwan!!! I'm having a blast reading all your answers!! I'm glad we're getting the chance to know you better. Now that I've said something nice, let's get the the questions

1. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done (in the sense of pulling a prank, telling a lie, mooning someone, etc.)

2. What's your biggest fashion pet peeve??

3. Ok, you are in your local grocery store and in walks Prince William, what do you do???

4. Ok, you are in your local grocery store and in walks Prince William and he is walking towards you but you have just released a nasty evil fart and the smell surrounds you, what do you do??

5. Have you ever split the back of your pants squatting down or bending over? If you did, did you have underwear on? Were you embarassed?

Remember, I said I was saving my best for last and your spotlight isn't over yet!!! Good job on keeping up on all the questions, this has turned out to be one of the biggest spotlights so far!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

And here I am sitting eating my egg mayo torpedo roll then I read that!

I miss C&A
LOL!

I think C&A is really good, and they have clothes for a good price too, i hope they dont close down here though

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellyyfaber]

Hello again Fwan!!! I'm having a blast reading all your answers!! I'm glad we're getting the chance to know you better. Now that I've said something nice, let's get the the questions

lol/

1. What's the naughtiest thing you've ever done (in the sense of pulling a prank, telling a lie, mooning someone, etc.)
lol! when we were up in QLD in australia, we were at a restaurant that was right on the sea. Anyway i was sitting right where the edge was and i put on this face and said to my parents' I hear crocodile snaps behind me" my dad sort of ignored me but i swapped places with my mum... because they cant hear anyway! ..... a while later i jumped up my seat and my mother got up and started screaming because she thought the crocodile came up and i couldnt stop laughing for the rest of the night! i told the manager and the waitresses and they were laughing their butts off too loL!
2. What's your biggest fashion pet peeve??
fashing pet peeve.. this really doesnt make sense in my head :flai: i presume.... im a shop aholic, i buy clothes and never wear them :p

3. Ok, you are in your local grocery store and in walks Prince William, what do you do???

Say hi, take a pic with my phone and say bye.. lol! i think he is pretty ugly now though, if you had asked me a few years ago i would have told you i would have jumped on him and kissed him

4. Ok, you are in your local grocery store and in walks Prince William and he is walking towards you but you have just released a nasty evil fart and the smell surrounds you, what do you do??

PRETEND IT WASNT ME AND START CHASING THE PERSON WHO WALKED PAST

5. Have you ever split the back of your pants squatting down or bending over? If you did, did you have underwear on? Were you embarassed?

Nope, my bf always splits his pants, he just splitted his jeans the other day! lol! im pretty good in that way and i always wear underwear :p

Remember, I said I was saving my best for last and your spotlight isn't over yet!!! Good job on keeping up on all the questions, this has turned out to be one of the biggest spotlights so far!

Spanx!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Francesca Butera!

Let see for today!
Miss Frankfurt!

1.- How do you write in German: you´re my best Pal?

2.- How do you write in German: are you rightl?

3.- How do you write in German: are you nuts?

4.- How many sandals do you have?

5.- Wich is your favourte colour to wear?

6.- do you collect something? ( I mean stamps, toys, what else
..)
7.- Do you like the Beatles Music?

8.- How many tattoos do you have?

9.- what brand is your PC?

10.- how many watches of hand do you have?
11.- Have you ever to travel in Balloon???

12.- Do you like "The Simpsons"?

13.- Do you believe in the Destiny? ( I mean you has a path predeterminate?
...)
14.- How many DVD´s do you have?

15.- Do you like to wear Jeans?
or prefers skirts

Enought for today Chick!

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw, you deserve this Fwan!

If any of these questions have already been asked, just don't anwser them.

How do you spend your free time?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Have you ever gone out of the country, and if so, where?

What is your favorite food?

Thanks!