Member Spotlight of the Week - May 22nd-28th - !!!!!KATSPIXIEDUST!!!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Gotta make the college gal think during her summer break
Great answers! (I'm right there with you on people with Antisocial PD being scary ones!
)
Yes! They're definitely the types you run like hell from!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waffle says: "Thanks a LOT for asking my meowmy to do photo assignments! Now she won't leave me alone with that STUPID camera! And to think...tomorrow's my birthday and she STILL insists on taking pictures TODAY!
"

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww Happy early Birthday Waffle!!!

I've really enjoyed reading all your answers Kath. I'm not a super creative person so my questions havn't been as.... unique as some.

- What are things that people do in your aerobics classes that really upset you?

- Do you like working out with your man? Does it make your relationship stronger?

- How many nail polishes do you own?

- Do you like jewlery?

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

Aww Happy early Birthday Waffle!!! Waffle says: "Thank you Auntie Beth!!"
She just got her pre-birthday grooming in. You should see her when she gets groomed, she goes NUTS! She just LOVES it! Have to make sure she looks nice for her big 3rd birthday tomorrow.

I've really enjoyed reading all your answers Kath. I'm not a super creative person so my questions havn't been as.... unique as some.
Your questions have been fun so far!!

- What are things that people do in your aerobics classes that really upset you? Oh there are some definite things that get on my nerves!! It drives me nuts when people talk to each other kind of loudly right in the middle of class. Whispering is fine, but if I can actually hear your conversation I KNOW you're not paying attention anything I say and it's really disrespectful...and just plain ANNOYING! I also REALLY can't stand it when people ignore the positioning I tell them to use JUST so they can show off. In reality, most of the time they're just doing it plain wrong and it's not impressive at all. But a lot of the time when we're doing thigh work people will think it's their chance to show off their flexibility. It drives me insane. If you're flinging your leg up high to try to show people how flexible you are, you're getting a really CRAPPY thigh workout. I just feel like pointing them out and letting them know that they're not impressing anyone since probably most people could do what they're doing, but I keep my mouth shut and simply repeat the correct body positionings in hopes that they'll cut it out. I think those are the main things that drive me nuts...and as you can probably tell...they REALLY drive me nuts!

- Do you like working out with your man? Does it make your relationship stronger? I love it and I definitely think it makes our relationship stronger. We actually just took a spin class together yesterday and it was his first one. He doesn't work out as much as I do and I know he looks to me for help with nutrition and exercise a lot of the time, so it really does help our relationship.

- How many nail polishes do you own?
Let me go check...19! But there are quite a few that need to be pitched because they've totally separated.

- Do you like jewlery? I love jewelry! I don't really wear it that often but I just love the stuff. I love nice jewelry as well as plain old costume jewelry. It's all fun stuff.

Thanks Beth!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
-Funny answers on my last questions and by the way, great Q&A everyone!

1. You are among friends and strangers where a good number of people are mingling. You see a pretty girl talking with Brendan across the room. She looks to be flirting while Brendan looks to be his normal, charming self. How do you react?

a) I go over and interupt the conversation leading Brendan elsewhere.
b) I go over and do my best to politely join the conversation to see what's going on directly.
c) I go over and not so politely join the conversation hoping Brendan gets the message.
d) I go over and not so politely join the conversation hoping that the little wench gets the mesage.
e) I don't go over, but I keep my eye on what's going on.
f) I don't go over and I continue mingling or talking to friends. I ask about the girl later.
g) I don't go over and I continue mingling or talking to friends. I don't ask about the girl later.
h) I start flirting with someone within eyeshot and/or earshot of Brendan.
i) I start crying.

1½. Does Brendan have a polite, innocent charm about him, or is he very quick to pick up on who is flirting with him?

2. How does Waffle wake you up in the morning?

3. If Waffle could answer three questions in full English, what questions would you ask?

4. Besides the obvious, what things do you do for Brendan that you would not do for anyone else?

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Now Amy, here are my 3 pairs of Reefs! They're well worn which equals fairly dirty!
Kat!! Are you hoarding all the toilet paper in your closet???

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

MINE....MINE!!!!!!!!

I've hoarded lots from my roomates before. I swear one of my roomates could literally sniff out my fudge rounds LOL!!! It didn't matter where I hid them, she could find them!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

I've hoarded lots from my roomates before. I swear one of my roomates could literally sniff out my fudge rounds LOL!!! It didn't matter where I hid them, she could find them!!
Some people just seem to have a nose for that kind of stuff!!!!!!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Kat!! Are you hoarding all the toilet paper in your closet???
LOL!!!
-which opens up a question I wasn't going to ask.....

1. When was the last time you had to hobble to the closet because you ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom?

1½. Tell us your most embarrassing ran-out-of-toilet-paper story.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

-Funny answers on my last questions and by the way, great Q&A everyone!

1. You are among friends and strangers where a good number of people are mingling. You see a pretty girl talking with Brendan across the room. She looks to be flirting while Brendan looks to be his normal, charming self. How do you react?

d) I go over and not so politely join the conversation hoping that the little wench gets the mesage.
f) I don't go over and I continue mingling or talking to friends. I ask about the girl later.

It would definitely be one of those two, depending on how good of a mood I was in at the time!
Either way Brendan wouldn't be the one in trouble (unless he had a good reason to be hehe). Odds are I'd go over and let her know her attempts were totally unwanted. I'm quite good at making sure people get the point without having to say a word. A great deal of my attitude comes through in my eyes.

1½. Does Brendan have a polite, innocent charm about him, or is he very quick to pick up on who is flirting with him? He's got quite the innocent charm. The boy rarely realizes when he's being flirted with! Also, he was raised to be very polite and to let people know when he thought they looked good. So, he has no problem telling a girl, "Oh your hair looks really nice today," "That's a nice shirt on you," "You look pretty today," and so on. For him this is not flirting, of course to every girl he ever says it to he's hardcore flirting with them. I've had more than one friend try to tell me that Brendan was flirting with them (of course these are the ones that don't know him well) and my response is always, "No, he wasn't. He was being polite to you."

2. How does Waffle wake you up in the morning? She has a couple of tactics. Lately she's been walking up beside me, sitting down next to me, and letting out one single cry. Following that she proceeds to try to perch herself on me. I usually tell her, "I'm not getting up Waffle so just leave me alone." After a while she gives up and goes to sleep beside me. Some of her other moves are walking on my head, placing a paw on my chest or face, and licking my nose.

3. If Waffle could answer three questions in full English, what questions would you ask? Oooh interesting. Hmm...well, my first question would be: "How do you really feel about me?" I'd love to know if she actually loves me as much as I think she does!
#2: "What do each of your different individual cries really mean?" That way when she couldn't speak English anymore I'd have a better grasp on what the heck she was meowing about. #3: "What can I do to make car rides better for you?" Since this tends to be an issue with her. First and formost though I'd be really excited to hear what her human voice sounds like. I always imagined she'd sound kind of snobby!

4. Besides the obvious, what things do you do for Brendan that you would not do for anyone else? I buy beer for him when I know he's had a bad day. That way it'll be waiting for him when he comes over after work. I also try to cook dinner for him and have it ready or leftovers waiting if he's coming over that night. I make a concerted effort to look cute, pretty, or sexy (depending on my mood) with what I wear (even though I know he'd think I looked great no matter what). That doesn't involve make-up though. He likes me better without it so I'm totally happy obliging that way! I just try to do whatever I can to make him feel good and at ease I suppose!
Fun questions as usual Ryan!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

LOL!!!
-which opens up a question I wasn't going to ask.....

1. When was the last time you had to hobble to the closet because you ran out of toilet paper in the bathroom?
Hmmm...it's actually been at least a few months. I've been really good lately about making sure there's another roll ready and waiting when the current one is running low. That extra effort has come about thanks to not wanting to have to hobble past the open blinds in my bedroom to the closet though!

1½. Tell us your most embarrassing ran-out-of-toilet-paper story.

I was at a party before where there was no toilet paper. I hunted through the girls cabinets and found a box of pads. Let's just say I took care of the problem with a couple of those.
You guys are nuts!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Ok Linda, here are the pics of Brendan's art that I have in my bedroom:

That one was done using paint.

And that one is a charcoal. I've been meaning to get it framed for over 2 years now but never seem to be able to devote enough money to a nice framing!!

He has many more works at his house that are really awesome. I wish I had pics of those. Most of what he has at his place are more impressive than the ones that I have. He's really very good at it!!
I'd say! He is very talented!!
Those are amazing!

Some more questions for you!

I'm sure you've told us this before, either on this thread or elsewhere, but I don't remember; how did you and Brendan meet?

What was the happiest moment in your life?

What concerts have you been to? What one was your favourite? Who would you like to see that you haven't yet?

What is your favourite ride at Disney?

What is Waffle getting for her birthday? (HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLE!! You're such a cutie pie!
)

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Chester&Piper

I'd say! He is very talented!!
Those are amazing!
I'll be sure to tell him that. He's incredibly modest about it!

Some more questions for you!

I'm sure you've told us this before, either on this thread or elsewhere, but I don't remember; how did you and Brendan meet? When I was a senior at Seabreeze HS and he was a sophomore, he started dating a girl in my group named Kim. At the time I was dating Omar and quite a few times all of the couple of the group would hang out together. I remember thinking how much cuter Brendan was than Omar (I know, that's sad) and what a great sense of humor Brendan had. After 4 months Kim broke up with him and my whole group basically shunned him, except for me. I actually sought him out during school to say hey or whatever. After I graduated I didn't see him for my whole first year of college. When I moved home for the summer though I ran into him at Eckerd (where he used to work). We hugged and I gave him my # so we could hang out. We began being friends again and after a couple of weeks of just plain friendship we ended up dating. It was the day after the first Spiderman was released (May 4th) that we actually started dating! He's even cuter now too.

What was the happiest moment in your life? I think it would be when my high school dance team (Sunsations) won the National Dance Team Championship my senior year of high school. We'd made it to nationals every year and always placed in the top 10, but we actually won in 2001 and it was really incredible. I think it will take getting engaged to beat the rush I had that night.

What concerts have you been to? What one was your favourite? Who would you like to see that you haven't yet? Ok, let's see if I can remember them all. I've been to O.A.R., Sum 41, Tori Amos/Ben Folds, Janet Jackson, Christina Aguilera/Destiny's Child, 98 degrees, Britney Spears (who SUCKED), a ridiculous amount of Backstreet Boys concerts
, Nick Carter (when he was solo), AJ McLean (when he did a solo thing), and a whole bunch of local artists concerts. Those are all I can remember offhand right now. The last Backstreet Boys concert taht I went to was my favorite. I used to be such a teenybopper and they put on such a great show (even if you don't like them, which I got my brother to admit when he accompanied me). Janet Jackson would be a close second! I would like to see Bad Religion. I think that would be a great concert! I just love concerts in general!

What is your favourite ride at Disney? Either Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain. I think it's actually Splash Mountain now that I think about it. Let me tell you though, I love Disney World when it's RAINING! Everyone hides out and you get free range (since as long as there's no lightning the rides still operate) and rides like Thunder Mountain are made even better by the rain!!

What is Waffle getting for her birthday? (HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAFFLE!! You're such a cutie pie!
) Waffle is getting a "birthday cake" for starters. It's a small can of IAMS wet food (it will actually be her FIRST TIME having wet food) with 3 of her treats sticking out of the top as her "candles."
She's also getting 3 new small toy mice with catnip in them! She should have a good time with it all.
Waffle gives you headbutts for such a nice birthday wish and for saying she's cute!
Thanks for the questions Linda!!! Those were fun!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got a few more!!!

1. Have you ever accidentally eaten a bug (that you're aware of
)

2. What's the craziest thing you've ever done on a dare?

3. Do you giggle out loud when you're in a public restroom and the person beside you lets out a little poot (or two)?

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A few more!

1. Most things people do are influenced somewhat by how their parents did things (ex. what brands you use, how you clean, what is socially acceptable, etc...) Do you think you and Brendan as a couple do things more like your parents did them, or like his parents did things?

2. Do you take offense to things that people might say easily or would you not even notice if they were trying to offend you?

3. In any situation, are you the one who is serious or tries to make light of things?

4. What was the very first thing you wanted to be when you grew up, and if you dont still want to do that, why not? And what caused you to change your mind?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
do you sleep naked? lol!
do your feet smell right now?
is it hot over there? (it is here and i have a massive headache
)
how are you right at this moment?