Member Spotlight of the week MAY 15th - 21st ******* GILLY *******

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
woot!
you dont like his litte two hairy black balls?
i think they are so cute! teufels balls have gotten big now becuase is a alpha cat

ANother question

have you ever answered the door to the post man in your pjs, and with your hair all messed up??
because i did! just then..

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

have you ever answered the door to the post man in your pjs, and with your hair all messed up??
because i did! just then..
1) Yup! I don't care who see's me either! lol
When I answered the door to the postman I had this really bad hangover and the mail that he had for me, I had to sign for... of course, it was a major effort for me considering I was feeling so crap and blah! I take the rubbish out in my jamas as well!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey, hey; hey Gilly, nicely answers to me!!! Thanks!

hummm let see for you today..

1.- do you have a Tatto?
and just only tell where do you have it!
NO PIC!

2.- Wich is the most crazy thing that you made it in your life? ( I mean Jump in parachute, drive a motocross...etc)
3.- Do you have indoor plants?
4.- Do you have a bicycle? can you drive it?
5.- do you like to read books? what kind of books do you like it? do you read one right now? wich tittle is it?

6.- Choose one Sunset or Sunrise
and tell us why!
7.- Favourite alcoholic drink is....

8.- If you have the money power to make a trip to all the world wich place do you like to visit and why...

9.- can you speak another language?

10.- how many clock of hand do you have?

enoght for today!
Cheers!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
PLease list the sausages you know of

PLease list your faourite fruits

Please list your favourite vegetable

PLease list your favourite breakfast

Please list your favourite snack

please list your favourite lunch

please list your favourite dinner

Do you eat before bed?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
where are you today gilly?

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

where are you today gilly?
I only got to work about 10 mins ago... I have been to doctors today as I am having an operation on 13th June

I shall answer all the questions at lunchtime as I have some stuff to do at work now!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello again!

Originally Posted by CoolCat

1.- do you have a Tatto?
and just only tell where do you have it!
NO PIC!

2.- Wich is the most crazy thing that you made it in your life? ( I mean Jump in parachute, drive a motocross...etc)
3.- Do you have indoor plants?
4.- Do you have a bicycle? can you drive it?
5.- do you like to read books? what kind of books do you like it? do you read one right now? wich tittle is it?

6.- Choose one Sunset or Sunrise
and tell us why!
7.- Favourite alcoholic drink is....

8.- If you have the money power to make a trip to all the world wich place do you like to visit and why...

9.- can you speak another language?

10.- how many clock of hand do you have?
1) Yes, I have a little salamadar lizard above my left bottom cheek!

2) The most craziest thing that I have ever done would be doing a 26.2 mile walk for charity in my bra! (Playtex Moonwalk, for Breast Cancer charities!) The walk starts at midnight, so all these blokes were coming out of the pubs thinking that they were tooo drunk seeing all these women walking by in their bras! haha

3) I have 7 indoor plants! I love them all and so does Guinness!

4) I used to have a bicycle in my parents garage... but my mum sold it because I didn't use it enough!
I can ride a bike though and really used to enjoy it!

5) Reading is a phase for me, sometimes I don't put a book down and othertimes I am just not in the mood to read. I get a lot of reading done on the tube to and from work, I have been known to start a book on Monday and finish it on a Friday! I like girly books, you know like Marian Keyes and Patricia Scanlon. Atm, however I am reading a self-help book, which is pretty hard going!

6) Sunrise
It is a very positive thing - a new day starting etc. You can sit and watch the sunrise an all around you the world is waking up! That is nice!

7) Tia Maria with diet coke and ice!

8) India... to see the elephants! I would also fly there first class and stay in a post hotel!

9) I studied French at school and managed a grade C. I can't really remember that much of it now though. Sometimes I amaze myself and can talk to the French office on the telephone and more or less get my point across! lol I am 1/4 Greek - my Greek language is limited but I can understand far more that I can actually speek!

10) 3 - I have two wrist watches and a clock on the wall in my kitchen!

Thanks once again!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Please list the sausages you know of
Please list your faourite fruits
Please list your favourite vegetable
Please list your favourite breakfast
Please list your favourite snack
please list your favourite lunch
please list your favourite dinner
Do you eat before bed?
British Sausages
Italian Sausages
Bratwurst
Liver Sausage
Cumberland Sausage

Banana, strawberries, kiwi fruit, mango, satsuma

My ultimate fave breakfast is a fry up! Eggs, bacon, sausage, beans, mushrooms and toast! mmmmmmm

Popcorn, ryvita with some dips, chocolate, chewy sweets

Crayfish sandwich, crayfish salad, baked beans on toast, baked potatoe, mcdonalds

Roast dinner, pasta dinner

I try not to eat before bed, but if I do want something I will have a hot chocolate drink and a banana! hehe

Thanks for the FOOD related questions! Now I want CHOCOLATE!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Gilly

Thanks for the FOOD related questions! Now I want CHOCOLATE!
delicious proposal!

Okay Gilly! nicely answers!!!
you´re a interesting person! believe me!

let see for today...

1.- Have you ever see in the real life to some artist? (I mean for example in a Grocery store or in the airport?....
..)
2.- Do you like the Beatles music?

3.- If you could to ask for a wish for the World...What would be????

4.- do you like some sport? do you watch it on TV? (I mean Superbowl, Mayor leagues for example ...etc.....
..)
5.- wich one is your favourite forum on TCS??

6.- Do you regret to belong to TCS?

7.- Do you like to Sing when you take a bath?

8.- Wich one is the movie that you watch it over and over again...( I mean your super favourite movie....
...)
9.- Do you know the music of Rush?...they are a Canadians!

10.- Do you watch the X-files some day? do you like it?

Enought for today Agent Special Gillian Anderson!

Cheers!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gilly, kiss the snail.. you forgot a question!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I missed a lot in those couple of days!!

Ok let's see...
1. What sport are you worst at? Why?
2. Are you graceful or completely clumsy? Do you run into walls often?
3. Have you ever thought another girl was so hot or had such a great personality that you've thought, "Man if I were a lesbian, I would totally want her"? Be honest too!!! (For instance, I told my boyfriend of 3 years last night that Kahlen from America's Next Top Model is absolutely the kind of girl I would go after if that were my preference lol)
4. Try and make the most horribly mismatched outfit from your selection of clothing. Take a pic of it and post it please.
5. What exotic animal would you like to own the most and why?

That's enough for now.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations Gilly! You've been getting a lot of responses! I'm really behind on this spotlight. -been busy this week just popping in here and there. I'll have to check out this "snail" Here's a few quick questions.

1. How do you feel when you get up in the morning?

a) boisterous
b) obnoxious
c) naseuous
d) more tired than you were before you went to bed
e) angry
f) cranky
g) refreshed
h) stinky
i) smelly
j) both smelly and stinky
k) just smelly and cranky
l) confused and disoriented

2. Do you have your driver's license? 2½. Do you drive regularly?

3. How would you describe your drving skills? (whether you drive or not
)

a) average
b) well above average
c) slightly above average
d) below average
e) smelly
f) horrendous
g) I'm the best driver in the world. Thou shalt kneel before me!

4. Have you ever had to wipe your bum with anything other than toilet paper or facial tissues?
4½. What have you used?

5. When was the last time you had a romantic date?

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK, I must apologise for my lack of being online to answer questions here (and post elsewhere)......been mega-manic busy at work thus can't stop for long this afternoon
I got here at 7.30 this morning too and I just nipped out for lunch and came back after 10 mins cos I am so busy... blah

But anyway...

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello again! hello......

Originally Posted by katspixiedust

1. What sport are you worst at? Why?
2. Are you graceful or completely clumsy? Do you run into walls often?
3. Have you ever thought another girl was so hot or had such a great personality that you've thought, "Man if I were a lesbian, I would totally want her"? Be honest too!!! (For instance, I told my boyfriend of 3 years last night that Kahlen from America's Next Top Model is absolutely the kind of girl I would go after if that were my preference lol)
4. Try and make the most horribly mismatched outfit from your selection of clothing. Take a pic of it and post it please.
5. What exotic animal would you like to own the most and why?
1) I am so rubbish at netball! I used to "try" and play it at school during PE lessons but never really got the hang of it and always seemed to end up doing footwork or being offside or something. I wish that I was good at it cos I did enjoy playing it. I used to be wing defence...hehe

2) I am both graceful and clumsy
It all depends on how tired / alert I am. When I am being graceful I feel like I am walking on air, but when I am being clumsy I could be called Nellie! I can recall a few times that I have taken tea into my boss and spilt it on his desk
hehe

3) This question is sooo easy to answer! haha... I am bi-sexual!
So I am attracted to some women anyway! I have no problems whatsoever saying that here because I am comfortable with my sexuality. The good thing about it is that you have more options than straight / gay people

4) I shall do this one tonight when I get home from work - great question though!

5) I would LOVE to own a pair of tree frogs!
I have always liked frogs (and I did have 4 yellow bellied frogs for about 5 years, they died, as they do!) and I would love to keep frogs again. Tree Frogs are hard to keep though because the tank has to be certain temperatures. You can't really handle the tree froggies too much either because their skin is so fragile. One day, when I have a house I will really consider setting up my own vivarium. Atm there is no room in my flat so I will just have to stick with Guin and the two goldies

Cheers me' dears!

emma's friend

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1) I am so rubbish at netball! I used to "try" and play it at school during PE lessons but never really got the hang of it and always seemed to end up doing footwork or being offside or something. I wish that I was good at it cos I did enjoy playing it. I used to be wing defence...hehe
Is NETBALL the same thing as BASKETBALL?

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Congratulations Gilly! You've been getting a lot of responses! I'm really behind on this spotlight. -been busy this week just popping in here and there. I'll have to check out this "snail" Here's a few quick questions
I think that I was warned to watch out for you!

Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

1. How do you feel when you get up in the morning?

a) boisterous
b) obnoxious
c) naseuous
e) angry
f) cranky
g) refreshed
h) stinky
i) smelly
j) both smelly and stinky

2. Do you have your driver's license? 2½. Do you drive regularly?

3. How would you describe your drving skills? (whether you drive or not
)

a) average
b) well above average
c) slightly above average
d) below average
e) smelly
f) horrendous
g) I'm the best driver in the world. Thou shalt kneel before me!

4. Have you ever had to wipe your bum with anything other than toilet paper or facial tissues?
4½. What have you used?

5. When was the last time you had a romantic date?
1) I deleted the ones that don't apply!

a) boisterous
b) obnoxious
e) angry
h) stinky
i) smelly

Woohhh I am a pretty pissed person!

2) I only have a provisonal driving licenese. I took lessons and my test when I was 18 but failed
I then started to work in central London so decided that the easiest way to get to work was by tube/bus. I never really took up the driving lessons again, although having a car would be helpful now that I have my own flat etc. I am considering starting lessons at some point this year, I just have to get round to it!

3) Cos I can't drive, I would think the following:

d) below average
f) horrendous

4)
Ohhh how gross! I went to Egypt in January this year and at the tourist sites (tombs etc) they do not supply you with toilet paper all the time
Well anyway, I had my own paper and wet wipes but on this particular day I was really ill with upset tummy so I ran out! I had a magazine in my bag (if we are being picky, it was Closer that I had brought with me from the UK)... I had to rip bits of that off to wipe
until I managed to find mum and get some of her tissues/wet wipes!!

Note: If any of you go to Egypt (or somewhere similar) take plenty of spare toilet paper / tissues / wetwipes etc. You will need it!

5)
A long time ago

Well thank you very much for the smelly questions!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Emma's Friend

Is NETBALL the same thing as BASKETBALL?
They are similar in some ways but with basketball you can travel with the ball ie: bounce it. With netball you can't do that, you have to the pass the ball to each player. The principle is the same though!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

3) This question is sooo easy to answer! haha... I am bi-sexual!
So I am attracted to some women anyway! I have no problems whatsoever saying that here because I am comfortable with my sexuality. The good thing about it is that you have more options than straight / gay people

I guess that DOES make it easier to answer!!! Ok so, which female celebrity do you think is the absolute hottest?