"Member Spotlight of the Week" (10/17-10/23) caprice!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel--please keep Gema and Milky and yourself safe!! It'll be ok--hopefully the storm will start to turn away--I am so sick of all these hurricanes--it really disturbs your life for weeks on end! Be careful!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Rigel--please keep Gema and Milky and yourself safe!! It'll be ok--hopefully the storm will start to turn away--I am so sick of all these hurricanes--it really disturbs your life for weeks on end! Be careful!
Absolutely YES!

thanks for you concern Candie!

I see you later....
....I hope soon!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Questions of the Friday to Candie!....

Let see!!!!

1.- Have you ever to saw one cocodrile near to you in your enterely life?
Yeah--but just at the Zoo
2.- Do you like the hotchocolate?
Yes, I love hot chocolate--I can't wait til it gets colder so I can have a nice cup of it!
3.- Do you like the music of New Age? yeah
4.- Wich one is the brand of your vehicle? I have a 2002 VW Beetle (white)
5.- Do you know if some Mexican live in your place? do you mean do I have any mexicans that live near me...? If so, yes...we have a large population of people from Mexico that live in Houston.; they are the majority of the city.
6.- do you collect something? ( I mean Toys, handcraft, posters...etc..) fat cats--including a real one!

7.- Wich is the topic that you feel so passionate to talk and talk for hours? ( I mean for example, the enviroment, the war, politicians, economy .....etc??'...) education
8.- Do you like the water of coconuts? never tried it
9.- Wich brand is you pc? Compaq presario (laptop) and we have 3 others that i don't know what the names are
10.- do you have a scanner and Microphone on your PC? just a microphone
11.- Wich one is your favourite season of the year? and say why! fall because i like it when it's not so hot and not so cold! Just so nice outside and pretty with the fall colors
12.- How many are you of Family?...( I mean do you have sibblings? ..
..) Well, at home--it's just me, Zack and Watson & Mittens--my mom (Susan) got remarried last year to Doug (my stepdad), my dad (John) is married to my stepmother, Karen and my sisters (from my dad and stepmom) are Ashley and Allyson, they are 18 & 9 years old.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nebula11 said:
Heyyyy you.......

Whats your favorite Game Show??? Family Feud!!!!!!!! oh and Price is Right!

Do you like egg nog??? yeah sometimes, but it has to have lots of cinnamon in it!

Do you like Irish coffee??? oh yes--man, ya'll are making me thirty with all this drink talk!

How old were you when you recieved you first kiss??? I was 12 years old--wow--now that I look on that I was so young! I had a boyfriend, Robert, whom I "dated" in middle school for a very long time--he was my first kiss! We aren't friends anymore, last I heard he was over in Afganistan since he is in the Army

Have you ever owned a snap bracelet??? yes, I love those things!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How do you feel about garden gnomes, Candie? No holding back.... We want to know what you really think about them .

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rigel--I decided to wait til today to answer these--I hope you are ok with the hurricane coming through there--you and your family are in my prayers.....

1.- Have you ever to try Chile Habanero? YOA! It's hot!
2.- Do you like the Chili things? I mean Mango with Chili, Jamaica with chili? haha--i love mango with chili
3.- You prefer Sweet taste or Salty Taste???? sweet please!

4.- Do you dance with the Bee-Gees Music?
nope
5.- Do you believe in the re-encarnation?
no way
6.- How many pair of sandals do you have?

Okay, this items are an ask, NOT a MANDATORY!....

Please if you can...

- Put a pic of your wedding ring ( of course in your hand put it) Almost all of my pics that I have are on a computer that is being fixed at Zack's office right now--it's depressing....
- Put a pic of Mittens kitten! I didn't have Mittens as a kitten, I got him when he was 4 years old
- Put a pic of Mittens Tennager! you've seen them in this thread

- Put a pic of favourite handcraft of Cat that you have it buyed... ????

2 more questions for today....

-¿If I invited to you at the Cinema and only this movies are on screen
1.- Alien VS Predator
2.- The Phantom of the OPera
Wich one you choose and say why.....?
great question--i would have to say The Phantom of the Opera because I don't like Alien movies--they are boring to me

-Would you tell me wich one is the candie Salty that you enjoy it more?
..[/quote] I don't eat salty candy--I don't think that I've actually ever had any