Member Spotlight May 1st-7th *kellyyfaber*

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

Um I only saw a few spelling mistakes, you typed "that women" instead of "that woman" and you spelled "participating" participting and you spelled "Elementary" , "Elmentary"....Sorry!---YOU asked

I misspell things all the time, don't feel bad.
Heheheh - thanks for answering my questions - this is so fun! as for the spelling errors and/or typing errors.... that's why I say thank goodness for spell check! We need an easy way to do that on this board

Next Question:
True or False?

Sharks are like dogs. They only bite when you touch their private parts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

2. Though you've never been to Mèxico, have you ever suffered from Montezuma's Revenge? Si, yo tengo Montezuma's Revenge ahora

CHICA!!! ¿¿¿¿¿Què comiste ayer??????
The theme was Montezuma's Revenge because it was Cinco de Mayo and Montezuma's Revenge originates in Mexico
Though obviously folks in TN get it too!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

The theme was Montezuma's Revenge because it was Cinco de Mayo and Montezuma's Revenge originates in Mexico
comi tacos!!
I get the theme thing, I just wanted to be difficult
I'm good at being difficult, just ask Shy
Let's hope I don't develop a case of Monty's on my way to WV today. That could make for a very long and miserable trip.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
.....just wondering where that last question came from Fran!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

.....just wondering where that last question came from Fran!!

Because right now my behind and my throat are burning as if someone just set them on fire

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Because right now my behind and my throat are burning as if someone just set them on fire
Think your behind is hurting from using the stepper? That's the area it's working- the gluteus maximus.
Oops....sorry Kel....

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Think your behind is hurting from using the stepper? That's the area it's working- the gluteus maximus.
Oops....sorry Kel....
haha no it was the stupid americanised pizza i ate the other day

I really like the american pizza such a pizza hut, but this one was frozen and i dont know :S

Enough detail about me now

SO kelly
have you applied any body butter today?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thanks for replied me Kelly!

Let see for you today...

1.- If you could have to travel in time, what age you like to visit and wich person of the history would you like to meet?

2.- If you have the money power to travel to any part of the world, ¿where do you want to go and say why?
3.- choose one, Sunrise or Sunset and say why!

4.- do you go at Halloween parties using a costume?

5.- do you have a bicycle? can you drive a bicycle?
6.- favourite fruit?
7.- If you can ask ONE wish, wich one shold be?
8.- Who´s your male and female best actor in your own opinion? and say why...
9.- Wich prefer you Hot weather or Cold Weather?

10.- your favourite Perfum is?...

thanks for answer me kelly forgive me if I write something that you don´t understand and you´re so kind with me!
C-ya!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey Kelly, this has been quite the entertaining spotlight. I just caught up a few more pages.
I'll try to throw in a few quick questions:

1. You're plumetting towards the earth. Why? Please explain in detail.

2. You haven't been home all day. When you get home, Shy is watching TV. You walk into the bedroom and suddenly you're mad at Shy? Why Kelly? What do you do?

3. You're eating dinner at a restaurant when suddenly you feel like dropping your fork and blowing chunks across the table. Why Kelly?... Why?

4. Read these words to yourself: "Iem sofa kings dewped." Read them out loud to Shy a few times and even shout it if you like. Then ask him to repeat what you said. What did he say?

5. Your fingers are smelly. Why Kelly? What do they smell like?

6. You are enjoying a cool drink on a hot Sunday afternoon when suddenly you hear a knock at the door. It's Frost the Snowman. What do you do?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So know that you have confessed enough so we have material for a good book or a made for TV movie. My question is what will be the name of the book/movie and what actress would portray you best.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

thanks for replied me Kelly!

Let see for you today...

1.- If you could have to travel in time, what age you like to visit and wich person of the history would you like to meet?

2.- If you have the money power to travel to any part of the world, ¿where do you want to go and say why?
3.- choose one, Sunrise or Sunset and say why!

4.- do you go at Halloween parties using a costume?

5.- do you have a bicycle? can you drive a bicycle?
6.- favourite fruit?
7.- If you can ask ONE wish, wich one shold be?
8.- Who´s your male and female best actor in your own opinion? and say why...
9.- Wich prefer you Hot weather or Cold Weather?

10.- your favourite Perfum is?...

thanks for answer me kelly forgive me if I write something that you don´t understand and you´re so kind with me!
C-ya!
Hi Rigel!!!

1. I would like to witness the Revolutionary War and the birth of America. I would want to meet Ben Franklin and check out his wooden teeth

2. I would like to travel all over the islands of the South Pacific. I think they are the most gorgeous places on earth!!

3. Sunset. I like night time activities better than day time activities. They're more fun

4. I ALWAYS dress up for Halloween parties. I'll always be a kid at heart.

5. No, I don't have a bicycle anymore. I can ride one, though.

6. Kiwi

7. That no harm would ever come to anyone I love

8. Actor--Johnny Depp because he's hot and he's actually an outstanding actor.

Actress--Drew Barrymore because she's naturally beautiful and she just has a "glow" around her smile and personality

9. HOT weather!!!!!! It's easier to cool off than warm up!

10. "Rapture" by Victorias Secret

Rigel, I understand you 99% of the time!!! You're doing very well with English! Thanks for the ?'s, you've had some of the best ?'s

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Hey Kelly, this has been quite the entertaining spotlight. I just caught up a few more pages.
I'll try to throw in a few quick questions:

1. You're plumetting towards the earth. Why? Please explain in detail.

Well I'm plumetting toward earth and I am NOT happy about it. I finally got up the courage to ride one of those darned rollercoasters. EVERYONE has always told me that they were completely safe and I believed them. As soon as this darn thing hit one of those upside down loops, guess who slips out of the "safety" rail??? ME!!! Boy am I gonna have some asses to whoop if I make it through this!!!!

2. You haven't been home all day. When you get home, Shy is watching TV. You walk into the bedroom and suddenly you're mad at Shy? Why Kelly? What do you do? Well, I'm ticked off because I come in and 2 cats are locked in the closet. Diddy and Sui have completely shredded almost everything I have hanging in the bedroom closet trying to get out of there. He didn't even check to make sure they weren't in there before he shut the door. He's just zoned out, oblivious to everything, watching stupid Sportscenter. Since my clothing was shredded, I took his credit card and went shopping

3. You're eating dinner at a restaurant when suddenly you feel like dropping your fork and blowing chunks across the table. Why Kelly?... Why? Shy brought up the "hotdog kegstand" incident. He knew to never bring that up while I was eating.

4. Read these words to yourself: "Iem sofa kings dewped." Read them out loud to Shy a few times and even shout it if you like. Then ask him to repeat what you said. What did he say? wasn't born yesterday, Ryan

5. Your fingers are smelly. Why Kelly? What do they smell like? cuz when I get really really nervous, I like to just stick my hands in my armpits like this and then **snifffff** (get it, Mary Margaret)

6. You are enjoying a cool drink on a hot Sunday afternoon when suddenly you hear a knock at the door. It's Frost the Snowman. What do you do?
I call Donnie to ask what the heck was in those brownies he brought over Saturday night. Then I invite him in and offer him a cool drink. I don't imagine he drinks ice in his drink though. That would be like cannibalism to him and that just ain't cool. It would be kinda awkward for me if he asks for ice, though. I hope that doesn't happen. I'll probably ask him to leave if he actually asks for ice. What kind of sicko would drink ice when you're really pretty much all made up of ice?
Cool questions, Ryan. Thanks. LOL on 4. good try

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

So know that you have confessed enough so we have material for a good book or a made for TV movie. My question is what will be the name of the book/movie and what actress would portray you best.
I hope this would at least be the "movie of the week"
The book/movie would be called "True Confessions of the Girl Next Door" and my mom always tells me she thinks I look like Ashley Judd (mothers are so prejudiced) . She has the same down to earth personality that I have and have the same sense of humor. I think she could pull it off

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Cool questions, Ryan. Thanks. LOL on 4. good try
Those were some of the best answers yet Kelly!
-especially answer number 5!
The worm waited all week and you never missed any questions, so I don't know what to do.
I'll think of something.

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Those were some of the best answers yet Kelly!
-especially answer number 5!
The worm waited all week and you never missed any questions, so I don't know what to do.
I'll think of something.
HA! Nothing gets past me, I outsquirmed the worm!