Member Spotlight May 1st-7th *kellyyfaber*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More fun.....
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

That's ok. I'm guilty, too. When I was working at the bar I worked at, I referred to the shelves that held sugar, salt, pepper, peanuts, etc. the "dry goods" section. Who says THAT????
1. On that note, did you refer to the actual bar as the "wet goods" section?
2. From what movie is this quote: " Would you like some ice tea? It's the house wine of the South."
3. Who originally sang "I Will Always Love You"?

4. Did you watch the most recent Surreal Life on VH1? Isn't Peter Bradey HOT?

5. Since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo....how many Cinco de Mayos did you celebrate in college that you actually remember?

6. Pete and Repeat were sitting in a boat. Pete jumped out. Who was left?

Gonna quit saying Repeat???

7. How many fingers am I holding up?

7 1/2. How many fingers am I holding up NOW?
EHHHHH, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha!

Now am I getting a bit more devious???

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

Mo're fun.....

1. On that note, did you refer to the actual bar as the "wet goods" section?
"wet goods" Hey, what kind of joint do you think I was workin' in??

2. From what movie is this quote: " Would you like some ice tea? It's the house wine of the South." That was a line from Steel Magnolias...spoken by Dolly Parton's character Truvy

3. Who originally sang "I Will Always Love You"? um..... Dolly Parton again!!!
4. Did you watch the most recent Surreal Life on VH1? Isn't Peter Bradey HOT? He was a hottie. I loved the scenes w/out his shirt. Who knew?????
Too bad he ended up with that annoying Adrian chick.

5. Since tomorrow is Cinco de Mayo....how many Cinco de Mayos did you celebrate in college that you actually remember? I vaguely remember cinco (I was on the 5 year plan
)

6. Pete and Repeat were sitting in a boat. Pete jumped out. Who was left? Repeat
6. Pete and Repeat were sitting in a boat. Pete jumped out. Who was left? Repeat
Repeat
Gonna quit saying Repeat???
RepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeatRepeat
7. How many fingers am I holding up?
one
7 1/2. How many fingers am I holding up NOW? one???!!
EHHHHH, WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahahahahaha!

Now am I getting a bit more devious???

Mama said...Mama said Amy was de debil!!!
(what movie is that quote based on???)
You never told me what happened to Repeat...

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kellyyfaber

Mama said...Mama said Amy was de debil!!! (what movie is that quote based on???)
Now Bobby Bouchet, I TOLD you foosball was de debil! (Waterboy; Another Adam Sandler fan I see). Darn, I wasn't as difficult on you as I thought!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Now Bobby Bouchet, I TOLD you foosball was de debil! (Waterboy; Another Adam Sandler fan I see). Darn, I wasn't as difficult on you as I thought!
That's so cool! I KNEW you'd know that somehow!

I only knew that line b/c I've seen Steel Magnolias a billion times. It's one of the few chick flicks I like

Is Pete ok??.........

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Is your husband Shy like his name? (being a smart (_(_| )
No, trust me, he's a MOTORMOUTH. He's never met a stranger! It's kind of annoying sometimes because if he sees someone he knows while we're shopping or something, he will stop and talk FOREVER!!! I don't think I've ever met a shy salesman

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay,
Kelly let see for today what we have....

This time the thing should be only Rocker questions!!!

1.- Wich are your favourites groups of rock?

2.- What kind of rock do you most like?

3.- do you like the sound of Morbid Angel, Napalm Death and Kreator???

4.- do you have a collection of CD´S of some group?

5.- this are my favourites: Metallica, Megadeth, Sepultura, Testament, Slayer, Primus, Scorpions, Pink Floyd,Queen, Def Leppard,ZZ Top, Stone Temple Pilots, Rush, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Sound Garden, Nirvana..... Please Put it on a order that you most you like it!

5.-You told us that you go at the Ozz Fest, you like the Music of Black Sabath I mean you like the songs and the voice of Ozzy?

6.- Have you ever heard Metal Rock in Spanish?

7.- Do you have a tattoo Rocker? and where do you have it?

8.- do you keep your posters of rock? I mean do you have something when you was a tennager?

9.- Wich is your most older Rock CD?

10.-Have you ever heard the original soundtrack of the movies, the Firts MAtrix ,Last Action Hero & Spawn? are very rockers songs by M Manson, Rammstein and more, tell me about it and if you not to heard about it I recomend it strong it because is soo cool rock

Enoght for today!

Here in Mexico the pals who like the rock when is time to say good bye we don´t said "Adios" we say "Stay Heavy"

Then Stay Heavy chick!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Okay,
Kelly let see for today what we have....

This time the thing should be only Rocker questions!!!

Rock on Rigel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.- Wich are your favourites groups of rock? My Top 10 varies a LITTLE from day to day. Right now, in random order my favorites rock bands:
Tool, System of a Down, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Audioslave, Clutch (if you haven't heard them, you NEED to), Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Janes Addiction, and The Doors
2.- What kind of rock do you most like? Metal
3.- do you like the sound of Morbid Angel, Napalm Death and Kreator? I really like speed metal but I'm not a big fan of death metal. All of the bands have killer instrumentals though.

4.- do you have a collection of CD´S of some group? Well I have every Metallica CD and the Led Zeppelin Boxed Set
5.- this are my favourites: Metallica, Megadeth, Sepultura, Testament, Slayer, Primus, Scorpions, Pink Floyd,Queen, Def Leppard,ZZ Top, Stone Temple Pilots, Rush, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, Sound Garden, Nirvana..... Please Put it on a order that you most you like it!
OK Metallica--Nirvana--Sound Garden--Stone Temple Pilots--Megadeth--Pink Floyd--Rush--Primus--Black Sabbath--Sepultura--Slayer
Def Leppard--ZZ Top--Deep Purpe--Scorpions They're all great bands, though!!

5.-You told us that you go at the Ozz Fest, you like the Music of Black Sabath I mean you like the songs and the voice of Ozzy? Black Sabbath's music is awesome!! Ozzy is a legend!!

6.- Have you ever heard Metal Rock in Spanish? No but I would like to

7.- Do you have a tattoo Rocker? and where do you have it? Yes. I have a tattoo of the Japanese symbol for "Tiger" on my left shoulder. It's orange with black stripes

8.- do you keep your posters of rock? I mean do you have something when you was a tennager? I still have my Jim Morrison poster that i used to practicing kissing on in high school

9.- Wich is your most older Rock CD? My oldest Rock CD is my Blue Oyster Cult CD. I lost my entire collection about 3 years ago and had to start over

10.-Have you ever heard the original soundtrack of the movies, the Firts MAtrix ,Last Action Hero & Spawn? are very rockers songs by M Manson, Rammstein and more, tell me about it and if you not to heard about it I recomend it strong it because is soo cool rock I have the Spawn soundtrack!!! It's awesome!! I love the Marilyn Manson and Korn tracks on that CD!!!!

Enoght for today!

Here in Mexico the pals who like the rock when is time to say good bye we don´t said "Adios" we say "Stay Heavy"

Then Stay Heavy chick!
Stay Heavy Amigo!!!!!!!!!
Awesome questions!!! You Rule Rigel!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
so um like kissng your poster???

have you ever kissed your pillow or the bathroom toilet??

Just for a try you know, some men can kiss like so sloppy and ugly..

Ohh please tell us the worst kiss youve ever had and describe it well

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Stay Heavy Amigo!!!!!!!!!
Awesome questions!!! You Rule Rigel!!
Hi ya my cool rocker friend!!!

I have to say that you make me a good answers about it!

let see for today about the same items!!!!

1.- Did you know why Chris Cornell it over all with sound Garden?

I heard about to AUDIOSLAVE but sound "so many POP version to SoundGarden" in IMO I don´t like so much....

2.- ...Kelly as a good rocker, of course like you I´m Open mind to others sounds, of course I have the greatest hits of some many band or great vocals.... do you like DIO, KISS, and AC-DC and EAGLES?

3.- believe or not I don´t have a Tatto!!
I´m a phobia over the nedles!
... How do you decide to use that tattoo??? ( I mean your Chinesse Symbol of a Tigger
.. ) you have a history or just only you see it and like you?
4.- In your own opinion whos the best guitar on the world in HM music?

5.- I see in "my" list you exclude to TESTAMENT and QUEEN, they don´t like it? ( just for ask...
...)
6.- My wife have the BOX SET of Pink floyd, is sooo cool, Do you have also the Legendary Box of Metallica?
7.- could you tell me how many concerts have you ever go? and wich one was the most noisy? ( I mean when you go out your ears still sounding the sound of the music sooo loud!!!!
..)
8.- Do you like the last Alination of Metallica? ( don´t you miss to Jason Newsteed????)
( I miss him...
...I think James & Lars they are the guiltys that Jason left the band!!!!
)
9.- My super favourite song of Ozzy is Iron man & Paranoid I´m crazy when I heard it!!!
wich is your favourite of him????????
10.- How many concerts in DVD you have of your favourite bands????
11.- Do you have a HOME THEATHER to heard that concerts????????

and....

12.- this is a little favor Kelly could you put not into the answers the rocks facest that you put in the other post???????? I´ll tryed to copy and could ´cause when I said replied just only your answer is on the post..... Is a ask not a MANDATORY!... okay?
... in advance thank you!

Stay heavy chick!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

so um like kissng your poster??? I did in high school. I couldn't get a boyfriend then, I had to practice somehow!! LOL!!!

have you ever kissed your pillow or the bathroom toilet??
I've never kissed my pillow or my bathroom toilet, I've not been that lonely yet. One time I had a long distance boyfriend and I put his cologne on my pillow so I would always feel like he was there with me
(but I still didn't kiss the pillow)

Just for a try you know, some men can kiss like so sloppy and ugly..

Ohh please tell us the worst kiss youve ever had and describe it well
Let's see. I usually don't kiss and tell but for you Fwan, I'll make an exception. In college there was this guy that everyone thought was hot. Hot Hot Hot. I hardly ever get nervous around guys and this guy made me literally weak when he came around. I started flirting with him and he eventually asked me out on a date. I had a sorority formal coming up so I asked him and he said yes. We went to the formal together, had a wonderful time and then, at the end of the night he kissed me. It was SOOOOO not what I was expecting. He shoved his tongue down my throat and I thought I would suffocate before he let me come up for air. He grabbed me my the collarbone (weirdo) and just kept assaulting me with his tongue. By the time that was over, I had spit all over my face and was gasping for air. It's a shame that no one taught a guy that hot how to kiss. I didn't have the patience and I thought the collarbone thing was odd, to say the least
Unsurprisingly, that was our LAST date.
Good questions Fwan!! Thanks. Now the question is, have YOU ever kissed your toilet???

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Cinco De Mayo Kelly!!!!

In honor of this wonderful day, all of these questions will have a theme to them...
1. Ever heard of Montezuma's Revenge?
2. Though you've never been to Mèxico, have you ever suffered from Montezuma's Revenge?
3. Have any of the kits ever had Montezuma's Revenge all over the floor?

4. If you were riding on a bus without the ability to get to a restroom and you were suffering from Montezuma's Revenge, what would you do?
a)Order the driver to make an emergency stop or jump out of an emergency window or door and run behind the nearest building or tree
b)Ask if anyone else on the bus has any Depends or at least a newspaper
c)Just do what you gotta do and tell anyone who has a problem with it to roll down their window and shut up
d) Either a), b), or c) THEN you'd go tell off that $&^#* who sold you that blasted chimichanga!!!!

OK, 'nuff fun questions for now! Well, I had fun anyway!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Good questions Fwan!! Thanks. Now the question is, have YOU ever kissed your toilet???
gosh no! lol!!!!!!!!! im afraid of the toilet that i really hate cleaning it, i usually get bf to do it! so i dont think i could ever kiss is

but i know though licking your nails is worse than licking a toilet

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

gosh no! lol!!!!!!!!! im afraid of the toilet that i really hate cleaning it, i usually get bf to do it! so i dont think i could ever kiss is

but i know though licking your nails is worse than licking a toilet
nobody believe you Fran!!!!

This needs a concen
, the sesion is open again, ORDER,
ORDER in the HALL...

all the presents on the forum tha NOT Believe in Fran Rise your hands...

Okay in that Case Fran is Guilty to kiss the Toilet!!!

Fran this is better than kiss the worm??????

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

no body believe you Fran!!!!

This needs a concen
, the sesion is open again, ORDER,
ORDER in the HALL...

all the presents on the forum tha NOT Believe in Fran Rise your hands...

Okay in that Case Fran is Guilty to kiss the Toilet!!!

Fran this is better than kiss the worm??????
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL KISS THE WORM INSTEAD!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi ya my cool rocker friend!!!

I have to say that you make me a good answers about it!

let see for today about the same items!!!!

1.- Did you know why Chris Cornell it over all with sound Garden?

I heard about to AUDIOSLAVE but sound "so many POP version to SoundGarden" in IMO I don´t like so much....

2.- ...Kelly as a good rocker, of course like you I´m Open mind to others sounds, of course I have the greatest hits of some many band or great vocals.... do you like DIO, KISS, and AC-DC and EAGLES?

3.- believe or not I don´t have a Tatto!!
I´m a phobia over the nedles!
... How do you decide to use that tattoo??? ( I mean your Chinesse Symbol of a Tigger
.. ) you have a history or just only you see it and like you?
4.- In your own opinion whos the best guitar on the world in HM music?

5.- I see in "my" list you exclude to TESTAMENT and QUEEN, they don´t like it? ( just for ask...
...)
6.- My wife have the BOX SET of Pink floyd, is sooo cool, Do you have also the Legendary Box of Metallica?
7.- could you tell me how many concerts have you ever go? and wich one was the most noisy? ( I mean when you go out your ears still sounding the sound of the music sooo loud!!!!
..)
8.- Do you like the last Alination of Metallica? ( don´t you miss to Jason Newsteed????)
( I miss him...
...I think James & Lars they are the guiltys that Jason left the band!!!!
)
9.- My super favourite song of Ozzy is Iron man & Paranoid I´m crazy when I heard it!!!
wich is your favourite of him????????
10.- How many concerts in DVD you have of your favourite bands????
11.- Do you have a HOME THEATHER to heard that concerts????????

and....

12.- this is a little favor Kelly could you put not into the answers the rocks facest that you put in the other post???????? I´ll tryed to copy and could ´cause when I said replied just only your answer is on the post..... Is a ask not a MANDATORY!... okay?
... in advance thank you!

Stay heavy chick!
Yay! More questions from Rigel!!!!
1. From what I've read, SoundGarden's breakup was a mutual decision, they all decided that they had come as far as they could together. Chris Cornell just decided to do solo projects after they broke up. That's just what I've read. Who knows what REALLY happened
Have you listened to the WHOLE Audioslave CD?

2. I love KISS, I've seen them in concert. I love The Eagles and AC/DC, too. I'm not too familiar with Dio, though.

3. I just woke up one morning and decided I wanted to get a tattoo. I got the Japanese symbol for Tiger because my grandpa's nickname for me when I was younger was "Tiger". I've always loved tigers, too. It's mostly to remind me of my grandpa because I miss him so much

4. You probably already know I'm going to say Kirk Hammett

5. I didn't include them because I haven't heard enough of their music to know where they would be on my list

6. I already have all of Metallica's CD's so I didn't but the box set. I would LOVE to have the Pink Floyd box set, though.

7. Ozzfest-the bands there were Drowning Pool, P.O.D., Adema, System of a Down, Rob Zombie, and Ozzy!
Summer Sanitarium- the bands there were (that I liked) were Deftones, Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, and Metallica (I've seen them twice)
Other individual concerts I've seen are: Aerosmith, Garth Brooks, Harry Connick, Jr , Incubus, Clutch, Mystikal, Tool, KISS, and George Strait

Summer Sanitarium was the loudest because it was in Ohio State's football stadium so the sound was bouncing around.

8. Yeah, I miss Jason Newstead BUT Rob Trujillo is absolutely awesome!! I'm a true Metallica fan so there's not much that they could do to turn me away. I mean they've replaced members before and IMO have gotten better each time

9. Dreamer and Snowblind

10. I don't have any concerts on DVD

11. I do have a home theater system with surround sound for watching movies!!! (and the concert DVD's that I will buy in the future)

12. I hope I did what you were requesting. I wasn't totally sure what you were asking---lo siento, no comprendo

Stay Heavy Rigel!!!!

if you want to check out Clutch, here's their site:
http://www.pro-rock.com

Make sure you have the volume up on your computer!!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Happy Cinco De Mayo Kelly!!!!

In honor of this wonderful day, all of these questions will have a theme to them...
1. Ever heard of Montezuma's Revenge? Si

2. Though you've never been to Mèxico, have you ever suffered from Montezuma's Revenge? Si, yo tengo Montezuma's Revenge ahora

3. Have any of the kits ever had Montezuma's Revenge all over the floor? Thankfully, no

4. If you were riding on a bus without the ability to get to a restroom and you were suffering from Montezuma's Revenge, what would you do?
a)Order the driver to make an emergency stop or jump out of an emergency window or door and run behind the nearest building or tree
b)Ask if anyone else on the bus has any Depends or at least a newspaper
c)Just do what you gotta do and tell anyone who has a problem with it to roll down their window and shut up
d) Either a), b), or c) THEN you'd go tell off that $&^#* who sold you that blasted chimichanga!!!!

d) I would try to hold it until I found the $&^#* and give him the chimichanga back on his shoes

OK, 'nuff fun questions for now! Well, I had fun anyway!
Hmm, wonder why Montezuma's Revenge is the theme??? You know, some Imodium will clear it right up
Funny ?'s, Happy Cinco de Mayo!

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMGoodness, I dont know how you guys do it - these Q's are hilarious. Took me forever to catch up on this thread!!!

Congrats Kelly, this is my first time participting... but I'm gonna try. I hope I dont ask any repeats - and Ryan you stole my "Dutch Oven" question!

Do you need an alarm clock? If so, do you get right up? or hit the snooze button? How many times?

When did you get your first computer? Do you still have it?

Have you ever been suspended in school? If so why?

Automatic or Stick? and I'm talking cars...

Did you ever wanna be the President of the United States when you were growing up? If so did you inhale?

Did you have sexual relations with that women?

sorry got carried away

Last but not least. You said you would like to be a college professor. Have you ever thought of being an Elmentary Teacher?

I lied - one more -- did I misspell anything in this post?

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

OMGoodness, I dont know how you guys do it - these Q's are hilarious. Took me forever to catch up on this thread!!!

Congrats Kelly, this is my first time participting... but I'm gonna try. I hope I dont ask any repeats - and Ryan you stole my "Dutch Oven" question!

Do you need an alarm clock? If so, do you get right up? or hit the snooze button? How many times?

When did you get your first computer? Do you still have it?

Have you ever been suspended in school? If so why?

Automatic or Stick? and I'm talking cars...

Did you ever wanna be the President of the United States when you were growing up? If so did you inhale?

Did you have sexual relations with that women?

sorry got carried away

Last but not least. You said you would like to be a college professor. Have you ever thought of being an Elmentary Teacher?

I lied - one more -- did I misspell anything in this post?
I only need an alarm clock if I have to get up before 8am. I naturally wake up early, even though I'm up til like 2am every night. If I do have to set the alarm, I never hit the snooze button more than once. It's not always been that way, but I've been really good about it the past few years

I got my first computer my freshman year of college, as part of my scholarship (sweet, huh?) No, I don't have it anymore. When I got my first laptop,I gave my old computer to one of my friends who couldn't afford one.

I've never been suspended from school BUT---not because I didn't deserve it. I did all kinds of crazy things but I'm way too smooth to get caught

I have an automatic but I can drive a stick. The car I took my driver's test in was a stick. I love 5 speeds!!

I never, ever wanted to be President...but I did inhale

No comment

I do not have the patience to be an elementary school teacher. Besides, kids are crazy these days--bringing guns and stuff to school?!?!?!?!?! No way...give me college kids any day.

Um I only saw a few spelling mistakes, you typed "that women" instead of "that woman" and you spelled "participating" participting and you spelled "Elementary" , "Elmentary"....Sorry!---YOU asked

I misspell things all the time, don't feel bad.