Member of the Week April 17-23/05~ VESPACAT

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Good answers Jenn! So.... you like cotton sheets... How do you like your underwear?

2. Have you ever caught a fully grown adult picking his/her nose? What did you do?

a) I gave him/her a dirty look
b) I gave him/her a surprised look.
c) I gave him/her a smile and a laugh.
d) I gave him/her a blank look as if I didn't notice.
e) I gave him/her a facial tissue plus one or more of the above.
f) I gave him/her my phone number.
g) I excalimed something out loud plus one or more of the above.
h) I pointed out the crime to the nearest person and made fun of the picker.
Oops, almost forgot this one! Geez!

I like my underwear the way I like my sheets... cotton. Although it depends of who will be seeing them.
For those occasions I have underwear in... uh... other fabrics.

I give pickers dirty looks ALL the time, so A. Although next time I may give them a dirty look and THEN offer a tissue, if I have one handy.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's another pic... And will be taking some more of the blue beasties next week to add to their thread in the Fur Pictures Only!

And NO, the children are NOT mine!
Furbabies ONLY for me... EVER!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by vespacat

Oops, almost forgot this one! Geez!

I like my underwear the way I like my sheets... cotton. Although it depends of who will be seeing them.
For those occasions I have underwear in... uh... other fabrics.

I give pickers dirty looks ALL the time, so A. Although next time I may give them a dirty look and THEN offer a tissue, if I have one handy.
Ooooooo... you're lucky. I forgot about that one. The wrath of the worm was at hand, but you've escaped. Oooooooo for the underwear too.

1. Make three different sentences with the word "flugerhagen" as if you knew what it meant.

2. Have you found any cool web sites besides TCS that you'd like to share?

3. What wisdom can you offer regarding first dates?

4. Can you belch the alphabet?

5. Have you ever played naked twister?

6. You wake up one morning to find that your two grey goblins are actually fluorescent green. Why are they green?

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hello Jenn It´s me again!!!

nicely answers!!!! but you has to replied a lot of questions of "wyan" and Jazzy!
you´re not finish your homework chick!!!

Let see for today...

1.- if you can to travel in time, wich age do you like to visit and who person of the history would you like to meet?

2.- Wich is your favourite wine? (Red? Blanc? Merlot? Chardonay?)

3.- When is Halloween do you like to asist to partys with friends wearing a Costume?
4.- do you know swim? do you like it?
5.- How many accidents do you have with your vespa? (I hope no one!!!
..)
6.- do you wear Helmet of security when you drive your Vespa? (Do you have a pic of it? (It has a rocker design???
...just kidding!
..)

Lol you has a lot of homework, you must to do it!!!
Just :bump: my post!
bad girl
bad girl
you didn´t your home work!

I should to talk to the Evil Worm then???

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Ooooooo... you're lucky. I forgot about that one. The wrath of the worm was at hand, but you've escaped. Oooooooo for the underwear too.
Yeah, these answers are going to be short... full day ahead!

1. Make three different sentences with the word "flugerhagen" as if you knew what it meant.

Sorry, no flugerhaven time. There, you got ONE!

2. Have you found any cool web sites besides TCS that you'd like to share?

www.emilystrange.com
www.twolumps.net
www.astro.com
www.whatthebleep.com

3. What wisdom can you offer regarding first dates?

Be yourself. If your date can't accept you for being you, then are they worth spending any time with in the future?

4. Can you belch the alphabet?

Never tried, but I'll be sure to let you know once I crack open a can/bottle of Coke next!

5. Have you ever played naked twister?

If you're referring to the actual game, no.

6. You wake up one morning to find that your two grey goblins are actually fluorescent green. Why are they green?

Because I've opened my mind to the possibility they actually COULD be a colour other than grey.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jazzy

You got to Member Spotlight! Here is my question.

What kind of craft you like to do?

I'm not really into crafts... though I do like painting and sculpting. I was considering going to art school when I was younger.

Thanks for your question!

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CoolCat

Hello Jenn It´s me again!!!

nicely answers!!!! but you has to replied a lot of questions of "wyan" and Jazzy!
you´re not finish your homework chick!!!

Let see for today...
Man, I thought the homework would be OVER once I got out of college... I guess I'm out of luck now!
No long winded answers today though.

1.- if you can to travel in time, wich age do you like to visit and who person of the history would you like to meet?

Though I would love to go back to biblical times, I would probably go back to the early 20th century. There was so much advancement in technology, medicine, women's rights, literature and the arts during that period.

2.- Wich is your favourite wine? (Red? Blanc? Merlot? Chardonay?)

Red. Beaujolais from France.

3.- When is Halloween do you like to asist to partys with friends wearing a Costume?

I don't participate in Halloween anymore. It's just another evening to me.

4.- do you know swim? do you like it?

Not in the water we have here!
If I lived near an ocean, that would be another story. I'd probably surf if I lived near the ocean.

5.- How many accidents do you have with your vespa? (I hope no one!!!
..)

None... yet!

6.- do you wear Helmet of security when you drive your Vespa? (Do you have a pic of it? (It has a rocker design???
...just kidding!
..)

Wearing a helmet is law here. Also, I'm usually well protected with thick cotton (jean) when I drive. No designs, just plain silver.

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by diane8704

Nice job answering my questions...and dont be embarrassed about the shoes...you dont even want me to start confessing!
More questions....
Good to know I'm not the only shoe shopping addict here!

1) What is your favorite pair of shoes?

I actually have an amazing pair of leather boots with a 3 inch heel by... and no kidding, Hush Puppies! They look fantastic, and they're super comfortable.

2) What is your favorite lotion?

I use an unscented French moisturizer called Rosaliac for redness, as I tend towards a ruddy complexion and have sensitive skin to boot.

3) Do you like gummy bears?

Oh yeah. Especially the red ones!

4) Do you wear glasses or contacts?

Both. Glasses for work/everyday, usually worn more during the colder months. Contacts for when I go out or need to wear sunglasses. Most of the summer I usually wear contacts.

5) What is your occupation?

Can't say, but I do work for a large company on Bay St. in Toronto (equivalent to New York's Wall Street).

6) Are your kitties afraid of the vaccuum?

Actually, Mik isn't afraid of the hair dryer and will sit beside me while I'm drying my hair, even though he used to hate being dried while he was a show cat
. He is scared of the vacuum though. Lex takes off under the bed when he hears EITHER the hair dryer or vacuum being used.

7) Do you have a temper?

Oh yeah. See my response to Ryan's post about having any boyfriends start fights while we're out... Funny story.

8) What is the maddest that you have ever been? What was it? And are you still mad about it?

I'm still raging at my mother. When I was barely 17, she abandoned our family and left me to take care EVERYTHING, including my suicidal father (who killed himself 3 months later) and my brother, who had a severe case of ADHD. When my dad tracked her down a couple of months after she left, she wanted nothing to do with us. After he suicided, my mother spent every last cent of the insurance money on her and her boyfriend (the reason she left us), and kicked out my brother and I to live in poverty for years to come. From the age of 17, I had to work my ass off to make ends meet, and still have a lot of student debt because I had to take out loans to put myself through college. The funny thing is that I tried to have a relationship with her after she abandoned us, but SHE wanted nothing more than a "friendship". So, I have no mother, and damn right, I'm steaming mad.

9) Do you hold grudges? Or is it your attitude "let by gones be by gones"?

With the exception of my "mother", for the most part I do not hold grudges. I'm very direct and expect others to reciprocate. If people talk about me behind my back and I hear about it, the friendship/relationship is over for me.

10) If you and a guy break up because he said/did something totally callous and uncaring, what would your reaction be? Would you be heartbroken? Would you drown him in the river of tears you just cried? Or would you key the car he loves?

This happened with my last relationship, when I realized he didn't love me enough to give it another shot, even though I had broken up with him as gently as I could. I really meant it when I said "let's be friends", but he obviously wanted nothing more to do with me. I was heartbroken over that.

11) If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?

My name is very WASPish, and I would love a Hebrew name... Yael is really nice.

Great questions!