Member in the Spotlight - 3/1/13 - 3/7/13 ~~ Angel's mommy ~~ !!!!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HELLO, Kelly!
OH the spotlight can be SO fun!!
Let's see.
HMMMMM....

Beauty questions!!

1. Do you wear makeup everyday? Now that I'm at home, no. If I am going out I usually will. Depends on what my skin is looking like.
 (yup, still get break outs at 43!)

2. Do you color your hair? YUP! The red just looks better w/ my fair skin.( My nat. is a med. brown)
3. Do you keep your nails and toenails painted? Toes, yes usually. I can't do my nails much. I try to be ready, if I get a massage client, so I would have to remove it all to file & smooth them.
4. What is your favorite outfit to wear when you go out to dinner/bar/social gathering? Hmmm, don't go out much, no extra money, but it's pretty casual around here, so I would say maybe

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!...:evilgrin: I´m back...;)...:lol3: how about another Round?...:)

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?:sleep2:
2. Can you whistle?..:rolleyes:
3. Favorite color?...
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…:crazy:
5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...:)
6. Favorite Girl's Name?...:9:
7. Favorite Baseball Team?..:bat:
8. Favorite boy's name?...:love:
9. What's in your pocket right now?...:think:
10. Last thing that made you laugh?....:flail:

:wavey:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
(I just found this thread...)

I'll play, I'll ask questions :)

What is your favorite kind of coffee--which which country? Hmm, not sure, usually buy Sam's choice Hazelnut, or Vanilla.

Flavored or unflavored (coffee)? Flavored, but if not, I sprinkle in a few good shakes of Cinnamon.

What is the one (or 2, or 3) things you know about cats now that you wished you knew way back when.To not feed dry, & mostly diet related stuff

You mentioned your background was in massage--did you take any courses?  (The woman who rescued Ritz is/was my massage therapist and now acupuncturist.)Yes, over 20 yrs ago, have to to be certified.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi!...
I´m back...
how about another Round?...

1. Have you ever to sleeped on satin sheets?
 Years ago!
2. Can you whistle?..
 Yes, but not in that loud through your fingers way.
3. Favorite color?... Always been purple, but also love green & orange! I love & gravitate to earth tones for the house, as you can see above.
4. Would you be a Pirate? (Disguise for Halloween…..arrrrrrrrrrgh!)…
 No, you silly.
5. What songs do you sing in the shower?...
 Don't sing in the shower
6. Favorite Girl's Name?...
 Well, at 43, & no one in the picture, I prob. won't have one, so I'll tell.  Olivia, Grace, Ella, & Isabella,
7. Favorite Baseball Team?..
Don't follow sports
8. Favorite boy's name?...
 Not sure about that one. Maybe Marcus, or Isaiah
9. What's in your pocket right now?...
 Nothing, I have on yoga pants...no pockets.(I was good today, I got up & did some yoga!)
10. Last thing that made you laugh?....
Angel, of course!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Bring on the last questions! :clap::clap::clap: Tomorrow is Kelly's last day of fun. :lol3: I've changed the rules to be six questions a a time, not per member. :)

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So, how has your day been? What did you do so far? :lol3:
If you could move to anywhere, would you and where?
Do you listen to a lot of music? What type do you like?
If you looked out the window closest to you right now, what would you see?
Do you have any calendars in your house? What kind?

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of music do you like to listen to?Who are your favorite bands/artists?What is the last movie you watched?What is your favorite snack?What is your favorite thing about Angel?What is your favorite thing to do with Angel?

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lf you won the lottery, where is the first place you would travel?

lf you were a cat, what breed/colour would you be and why?

What style of house is your favourite?

lf you could meet anyone in the world casually, who would it be?

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, how has your day been? What did you do so far?
 Not bad, it's going by fast!
If you could move to anywhere, would you and where? Hmm, not sure. I'm close to my parents, & they are here, so I'm not sure if I would, sense they will be getting older. They are in their 60's, but are more active than me! They are always busy!
  But if I did, I it might be MN, in the twin cities again. (lived there 6 & 1/2 yrs & liked it!). Otherwise, Italy would be nice!
Do you listen to a lot of music? What type do you like? Occasionally. I like a few different types. Contemporary Christian, some pop & R & B still, I like a lot of the newer artist that have become popular like Adel, Bruno Mars, etc.. I recently found a Classical station called Bach radio that I like. I leave it on for Angel when I leave the house.

If you looked out the window closest to you right now, what would you see? Tree tops blowing. We have had strong winds sense last night. They said some even up to 20- 40 miles/hr!
Do you have any calendars in your house? What kind? Yes, I have a "Furry friends" in the kitchen. It's a puppy & kitten on each month. I have another one in my massage/facial room that my sister gave me, it's "cat yoga." It's pretty funny!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What kind of music do you like to listen to? Who are your favorite bands/artists? What is the last movie you watched? What is your favorite snack? What is your favorite thing about Angel? What is your favorite thing to do with Angel?
Hi Krista,

For music, see above, Karen just asked me that.
  Last movie was "here comes the boom" with Kevin James. It was funny, as most of his movies are.

Fav. snack? Well, I'm eating one right now, dipping baby carrots in peanut butter. I like to do that w/ apples too.  Last night I put seedless raspberry jam on Graham crackers!

Fav. thing about Angel, Is probably when he gives me kisses! Even if it is for treas!  "He's my sweet boy"........most of the time, when he's not being "McSassy."

My fav. thing to do with him is probably play ball! He can be a little soccer kitty.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lf you won the lottery, where is the first place you would travel? Italy!!

lf you were a cat, what breed/colour would you be and why? I'd probably be an orange/ginger tabby like Angel, because my hair is red, or a calico. (cause my natural color is med. brown.LOL!)

What style of house is your favourite? I like a lot of houses, but have always loved big old historical houses. I just love the history & the character. I also like the 1920's bungalow style houses.

lf you could meet anyone in the world casually, who would it be? Wow, I don't know?? 

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Kelly!! I LOVE scarfs too! And, yep, your right, a great way to cover up your hair when you are in desperate need of a touch-up!!

HMMM... more questions because you only have one day left!!!!!!!!!!!

Animals!! :D :clap::clap::clap:

1. Do you ever go to the zoo? :sheep:
2. What is your favorite wild animal? :hobbes:
3. Have you ever been on a safari?
4. What pets have you had other than cats? :rub:
5. Have you ever ridden a horse? :D :clap:
6. Have you ever ridden a camel? :lol3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Lauren!

Hi Kelly!! I LOVE scarfs too! And, yep, your right, a great way to cover up your hair when you are in desperate need of a touch-up!!

HMMM... more questions because you only have one day left!!!!!!!!!!!

Animals!!

1. Do you ever go to the zoo?
 No, The one we have here is just sad. The animals don't have big enough spaces. When I used to live in Mn, I used to go to Como Park zoo. It was great, I loved it!
2. What is your favorite wild animal?
Tigers! I think they are so beautiful! Lions too!
3. Have you ever been on a safari? Nope
4. What pets have you had other than cats?
Growing up, we had a peek-a-poo. She was black w/ white beard & chest.
5. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes, when I was little. I would love to do it again, but when my sister checked it out at a place close by, it was $50.00/hr!!
6. Have you ever ridden a camel?
 No, but I have ridden an elephant! Years ago when my niece & nephew were little, I took them to the circus, & they had elephant rides. My niece wouldn't go w/o me, so up I went!  I wouldn't do it again. I get motion sickness, & it was a bumpy ride w/ every step!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Good Morning! :wavey:

What is one of your favorite places to shop?
Do you have any hobbies?
Do you watch a lot of TV? How about reality shows? If you do, what's your favorite? Do you have a "guilty pleasure" TV show?
What's your favorite smiley?

Have you enjoyed your week in the Spotlight?

Have you chosen our next victim yet? :lol3:

Last edited:

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks Kelly for your answers...::) so you practice the Yoga then...::) very well... I wished to have some time for it,...:think:

let see now...:think:

1. What's your favorite hobby?...:surf:
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....:indiff:
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….:think:
4. What do you read in the bathroom?....:rolleyes:
5. Current worry right now?....:paranoid:
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....:walk:
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....:9:
8. Where would you like to go?.....:hyper:
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….:drink:
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....:blush:

This is fun!...:lol3:...

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi, sorry I'm just now logging on for the first time today. It's been a busy day.
Good Morning!

What is one of your favorite places to shop? Depends on what it's for, but I love Target, even though it's been a while, & we have a place called Old Time Pottery, that has lots of great home stuff.
Do you have any hobbies? Photography. My digital camera died a couple of months ago though, & it's killing me not to have one! "So if anyone has an extra one just sitting around...."

Do you watch a lot of TV? How about reality shows? If you do, what's your favorite? Do you have a "guilty pleasure" TV show? I love Grey's anatomy, Private Practice, but it's finished, Modern Family,Once Upon a Time, & Revenge! ..Yea, I watch a lot of T.V.  I usually don't get into the reality shows, but a friend that moved away got me to watch The Batchlor, so we watch "together" texting through the show.  It's our "girls night." It's fun, because she is one of my best friends & she moved away.
What's your favorite smiley? I like a lot of them, but probably the hearts, & the hug!

Have you enjoyed your week in the Spotlight? Yes, Thank you. It's been fun!

Have you chosen our next victim yet?
 Well,
 I have picked two, both were to busy right now, so have to try a third.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Kelly for your answers...:
so you practice the Yoga then...:
very well... I wished to have some time for it,...
 I didn't, but now that I'm out a job, I'm trying to start again, slowly.
                                                                                                                                                                                                 ( I felt so much better when I did it, & had less physical problems)
let see now...

1. What's your favorite hobby?...
  Photography
2. What's one trait you hate about yourself?....
 Inpatients
3. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:….
 I hope I find some houses to clean soon, I need some income!  I'm scared because I know unemployment isn't going to be enough.  But I'm trying to have faith, & stay positive. Today was the first time I stressed out about it all sense loosing my job (cause I made out bills today). .....Yea, it's been that kind of day.

4. What do you read in the bathroom?....
 I don't. Not usually in there that long.

5. Current worry right now?....
 "See thoughts above."
6. Hight heels or low heels are you wearing right now?....
Bare feet. sitting at my coffee table.
7. Favorite place to be on weekends?....
 Chill'n at home
8. Where would you like to go?.....
Italy,& France. I also wouldn't mind visiting MN. I haven't been back, sense I left over 15 yrs ago.
9. What´s your Favourite pop soda….
I usually try to drink water, or my favorite, Simply natural  brand Lemonade, but when I do, I like the Canada Dry Cranberry, or reg.
10. What colour shirt or blouse are you wearing right now?....
 White long sleeve shirt w/ a gray tank underneath. I wore my light pink scarf w/ it today when I went for groceries.

This is fun!...