2024 Feline Birthday & Gotcha Day!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A year ago today we brought Mow-mow (aka Mowie) home from the SPCA. She was 14 and her previous owner had passed away. Poor Mowie had nowhere to go but the shelter.

She's gone from being such a shy and scared little girl who didn't want to come out of her cubby

View attachment 475202

to being queen of the castle, lover of sunshine and boxes

View attachment 475203View attachment 475204

and hanging out with her new brother, Ozzy. So glad we took a chance on an older kitty, we love her so much. :hearthrob: :redheartpump:
View attachment 475205
Wishing a big beautiful Happy Gotcha Day to lovely Mowie! *and may Ozzy enjoy it, too!*:bday::party2::jester::celebrate:

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My gorgeous girl's Sweet Sixteen is today. :petcat: The lone survivor of a litter of four born 16 years ago tonight. I can't believe it. She's the last of the first group of cats that were "mine" when I moved out into my own place. That feels so surreal to me.
She got some extra special snacks, and a quick trip in my arms into the lobby area at work, where she responded to anything that anyone said with a chirpy "meow" and stayed in my arms, little paws kneading either my arm or the air.
Happy birthday gorgeous Sarah!
1714525663942.png

1714525721509.png

1714525749695.png

"AND MANY, MANY MORE!"
1714525791989.png

Shawna87

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My gorgeous girl's Sweet Sixteen is today. :petcat: The lone survivor of a litter of four born 16 years ago tonight. I can't believe it. She's the last of the first group of cats that were "mine" when I moved out into my own place. That feels so surreal to me.
She got some extra special snacks, and a quick trip in my arms into the lobby area at work, where she responded to anything that anyone said with a chirpy "meow" and stayed in my arms, little paws kneading either my arm or the air.
View attachment 475398

View attachment 475399

View attachment 475400

"AND MANY, MANY MORE!"
View attachment 475401
Awww she’s so beautiful!! I adore black cats! They are so sweet! Happy birthday sweet Sarah! Give her an extra treat from me and my kitties! 😍🥰😘🎉🥳

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
View attachment 475398

View attachment 475399

View attachment 475400

"AND MANY, MANY MORE!"
View attachment 475401
Happy new trip around the sun!

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 475398

View attachment 475399

View attachment 475400

"AND MANY, MANY MORE!"
View attachment 475401
May your Big Sixteenth PURRthday be wondrous, beautiful Sarah! :bday::jester::party3::jive::hearthrob::bigeyes::hearthrob:🎂

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy 11 th Birthday to White Label, BraveHeart - and miss Angel Mia. While we celebrate WL and BH's birthday - we celebrate you too Mia, you have not been forgotten. Not a day goes by you are not missed, thought of and loved. as much as your sisters.

So happy Birthday to you three princesses. I hope you had a nice birthday. Treats and pressie for you all. XOXOXO

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
iPappy iPappy Sixteen hugs and kisses for a very Happy Sweet 16 to Sarah, a true black beauty. :purr: I love the way her tail curls in the first pic. Hope she enjoyed her special snacks.

F FeralHearts Happy 11th Birthday to White Label and BraveHeart. :bday::celebrate::party3: This is also a celebration for Miss Angel Mia who will be fondly remembered. :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob::redheartpump:

Last edited:

FeralHearts

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the way her tail curls in the first pic.
O,O I missed pictures.. how did I miss pictures! ... *scrolls back*

A very Happy 16th birthday (belated) Miss Sarah! 16!!! and still look not a day older than 4. iPappy iPappy is taking very good care of you. Look at that fur!

F FeralHearts Happy 11th Birthday to White Label and BraveHeart. :bday::celebrate::party3: This is also a celebration for Miss Angel Mia who will be fondly remembered. :hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hearthrob::redheartpump:
Thank you! XO

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy 11 th Birthday to White Label, BraveHeart - and miss Angel Mia. While we celebrate WL and BH's birthday - we celebrate you too Mia, you have not been forgotten. Not a day goes by you are not missed, thought of and loved. as much as your sisters.

So happy Birthday to you three princesses. I hope you had a nice birthday. Treats and pressie for you all. XOXOXO
Happy birthday to the Fabulous Three!!! 🎂 🎉 :party2: And a special birthday mention for Miss Mia in Heaven :) :angelcat:

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A special 4th Happy Gotchday to my LC, Little Chrissy, who is lovingly nicknamed stubby because of her short legs compared to her longlegged children. She showed up a kitten in July of 2020, a tiny fluff of fur that was rarely seen, when we were remodeling our present home out in the country and was my most difficult cat to trap and spay. I kept hoping she was a boy! She was pregnant with her third litter that summer when I finally did catch her, I don't think she ever forgave me for that. Her huge golden eyes are always wary, she sticks around and the closest she will ever come is ten feet of a human. She has a beautiful tabby mackeral coat of grey and black. She is completely silent though her children meow at us. I wish i could stroke her, but she knows she is loved and cared for, so I have to be content with that. Happy Gotcha Day dear LC!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Happy birthday
!!

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
A special 4th Happy Gotchday to my LC, Little Chrissy, who is lovingly nicknamed stubby because of her short legs compared to her longlegged children. She showed up a kitten in July of 2020, a tiny fluff of fur that was rarely seen, when we were remodeling our present home out in the country and was my most difficult cat to trap and spay. I kept hoping she was a boy! She was pregnant with her third litter that summer when I finally did catch her, I don't think she ever forgave me for that. Her huge golden eyes are always wary, she sticks around and the closest she will ever come is ten feet of a human. She has a beautiful tabby mackeral coat of grey and black. She is completely silent though her children meow at us. I wish i could stroke her, but she knows she is loved and cared for, so I have to be content with that. Happy Gotcha Day dear LC!
Happy celebrating LC!