Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am right there with you in the HAPPY
department over Lazlo's progress. Incredible and I pray he keeps this up
as I am sure he will. He is so relieved that you found out about his cancer and now he can start to be understood and helped
. TO me, that is the hardest part when they get sick, not knowing or being able to definitively get a diagnosis. That is half the battle and you have won that round. Things are looking up
lots of love to you tonight

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

He just hopped up onto his sheepskin and started kneading! He does this when he's happy, and he hasn't done this for a long time
That's great

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow. It's so fantastic when they send us their messages of feeling better and making progress! Lazlo rocks!!!

Here are some Thursday "Be strong" vibes for Lazlo and you and Gary!!
:h ugs:

Larry sends head butts and lots of purrs!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ellen talked to Lazlo. She's done two energy sessions with him so far (that may be part of why he's got his "bounce" back in his step.
).

I'm going to spend the evening with the kitties and Gary, but here's the jist of Ellen's "conversation" with Lazlo.

Basically, she saw an image of six kitties, and he feels very special, because we picked him first ("They picked ME!"). (Interestingly, we remembered five kitties. But just yesterday or the day before, I was looking through old pictures and threads here on TCS, because it was this litter of kittens that brought me to TCS. Lazlo, in every sense of it, is a TCS rescue kitty LOL! And there WERE six kittens. The sixth disappeared - and reappeared months later. We fostered her and adopted her out).

He's very regal (I used the word "majestic" to describe him just the other day), and all the other kitties look up to him (meaning he's the alpha, which he is).

He says he was a frisky kooky kitty (he was a complete spaz, in fact). He said he's got a loud howl meow, sometimes a very soulful meow (true). He likes chicken, liver, and turkey (those are his favorites: he hates duck and lamb, and doesn't care much for beef). He told her he slurps when he eats (he does, just not as loudly as Chumley LOL). He's very grateful to us (rescue kitties aren't always grateful), and loves us very much. He doesn't want us to be afraid, because he isn't. He doesn't know how long he has left to be with us, but he doesn't want us to be sad. His stomach is grabby and grippy, and saliva collects in his mouth when he feels nauseous.

He likes to be babied (as we've found out LOL), and he likes it when I feed him. (Ellen thought this meant I do something differently than Gary does when feeding them. But I do all the feeding, so I take it to mean he likes it when I syringe feed him. She asked him while we were on the phone, and he said yes, he likes being syringe fed. It feels nice in his throat, and it doesn't make so much saliva).

He said he was chosen to show us the way, to teach us: he's the feline leader, and he's here to bring us into alignment with all the other kitties (Ellen didn't know he was our first indoor only pet kitty). He told her "I was the first, I am unique, and I am very special."
He talked a lot about teamwork, he very much sees this as a process we're going through together.
He told her "I still have some time left, and we'll see soon enough." (I guess this means we'll know at the first ultrasound whether the chemo is going to work or not).

He doesn't love going to the vet, but wants to do this. He feels SO much better than he has, but it came on very quickly.

He also said he's Gary's buddy (he is), and that he lies on Gary (he does. He's not a cuddly kitty, but he sleeps between Gary's legs or on his leg). He is talking to Gary, giving him messages, and Gary could hear him if he wanted to.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, Laurie...that is SOOOOO cool. I especially like the part about he is talking to Gary, giving him messages. At times I feel like Clyde is trying to talk to me.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those animal communicators amaze me!. Your the 3rd person l know that's dealt with them. I nearly got in touch with one when Rosie and Jack had that episode.
Originally Posted by LDG

OMG OMG OMG!

He just hopped up onto his sheepskin and started kneading! He does this when he's happy, and he hasn't done this for a long time!
It sounds like the kittens coming back out of him again?!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What else can I say!! I am just so darn happy for ALL of you

Laurie, Everything you are doing for Lazlo, all the way around, is having a great impact on his spirit to continue on and make it though this. WE LOVE YOU, LAZLO
keep on shining

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We just had a wonderful, loooooooong brush session in the bathroom (his favorite place for it), and he was purring and smiling soooooooooo much!

He keeps asking for food frequently, but isn't eating as much, so I'm back to syringe feeding him.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Showering him with love and attention is what Lazlo needs and it sounds like he is returning that love and attention ten-fold!
! He is a very special (first
) cat and he knows it. Don't worry about the not eating as much (I know, that is impossible
) and at least he LOVES it when you syringe feed him like a baby
and
!!! I am sure he will have some days where his tummy just doesn't feel right, there is no way around that right now.
You are doing everything right and everything in your power to keep him happy and comfortable. LOTS of vibes and prayers to you and Lazlo today

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto3boys

I'm covered in goose bumps right now, how amazing
Me too! Did she try to explain to Gary how he can understand the messages Lazlo is sending him? Are they coming in loud and clear now?

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrsgreenjeens

Me too! Did she try to explain to Gary how he can understand the messages Lazlo is sending him? Are they coming in loud and clear now?
He just has to quiet his mind. And with Gary... that's likely impossible. Hopefully he'll get there. He just gets so emotional. He wasn't on the phone with Ellen and I, he felt he'd just be a distraction. I agreed. I talked to her while he was out running an errand. I've had to tell him in stages what happened. He can't hear it withough crying. He says he knows Lazlo doesn't want him to be sad, but he just can't help being emotional.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so glad to hear about Lazlo's progress, Laurie, and that there was a chance to chat with Ellen. Sounds like she once again provided some valuable insights. Reminds me that I need to let her know that Evie was adopted.

Sending continued vibes for Lazlo and hugs for you.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just reading through this thread for the first time. I'm so sorry for all you and Lazlo have been through, Laurie. I hope he continues to do better!!

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laurie just stopping by to drop you, Lazlo and Gary some love
and vibes
You all are so so loved by everyone here..... but I don't need to say that, do I?

Know that we are all thinking and sending our best thoughts your and your babies way, minute in and minute out - you are in our hearts my dear