Mega massive vibes for Lazlo urgent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're having a great day!

Lazlo is... LAZLO!

It was hysterical at lunch. Billy, of course, finished first. He was inching his way toward Lazlo. The past week or so, this would have just made Lazlo leave. Not today! Today he put his paw on Billy's head, and pushed him down as he pushed him away.
It was not a bop - it was a push!

And I realized today what it is about Lazlo when he walks the way he normally walks. He walks with his tail ramrod straight (and I measured it today - it's 13 inches tall from the base of his back to the tip of his tail - it's so long!!!!) with a very jaunty, bouncy strut. I had this image of a man with a bowler hat on... and I "got" it. He reminds me of Charlie Chaplin when I watch him walking!

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise
Aww...
Lazlo, just for being yourself.

Laurie, you guys have really done wonders for him. He's such a lucky boy the have you.

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Laurie, I am laughing my butt off, OMG this is HILARIOUS!!!! Maybe we should have Laz come visit us so that he can knock some sense in our boys...I am sooooooo happy for you

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Things continued to go really well for Laz.
He's still playing every day!

Had chemo treatment #3 in the second round of 4 weeks. He received the same treatment this week as last.

Next week, our appt is Wednesday due to Doc's schedule. Ultrasound is 1st week of October.

He's back to 11 pounds, 4 ounces.

I don't need to syringe feed him anymore because he's eating plenty on his own. I do, however, twice a day, but only because I need to get pumpkin in him and a large capsule with powder in it that I prefer giving to him in the syringed food, as long as I've got to get the pumpkin in him anyway.

Laz - you're SUCH a good boy!!!!!!!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yey Lazlo!!!!!! Maia and I couldn't be happier to hear he is doing so well! We are sending more to keep up the good healing.
and
!
Lots of
from Chey and Maia

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The Charlie Chaplin walk
, how cute
Walden has an odd walk and I haven't quite figured out what it reminds me of. AND how very funny that Laz pushed Billy on the head, I can just picture this
. GOOD FOR YOU, LAZLO

Just BEAMING
to hear how wonderful these last few days have been for Lazlo. It just made my day to hear how well he is doing and how great he is handling the trips back and forth to the treatments
. Fantastic news that he is eating so well!!!!!!! You and Gary have truly done wonders (
miracles) for this little man and I really think Lazlo is beating the odds on this.
. For many more continued GREAT
days.....

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Things continued to go really well for Laz.
He's still playing every day!

Had chemo treatment #3 in the second round of 4 weeks. He received the same treatment this week as last.

Next week, our appt is Wednesday due to Doc's schedule. Ultrasound is 1st week of October.

He's back to 11 pounds, 4 ounces.

I don't need to syringe feed him anymore because he's eating plenty on his own. I do, however, twice a day, but only because I need to get pumpkin in him and a large capsule with powder in it that I prefer giving to him in the syringed food, as long as I've got to get the pumpkin in him anyway.

Laz - you're SUCH a good boy!!!!!!!!
That's great news WTG Lazlo

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I haven't updated, because there's no news. He's doing GREAT!

He's eating, he's not overly happy about getting his syringes with the pumpkin (I do mix it with food, but he won't eat food with pumpkin mixed in, and I want to keep him regular LOL), he's playing, he's asking for brushies, sleeping on Gary, strutting around here jauntily, putting Ming Loy and Billy in their place, playing with Flowerbelle in the (new) paper bag...

It's just a joy. !!!!!!!

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

I haven't updated, because there's no news. He's doing GREAT!

He's eating, he's not overly happy about getting his syringes with the pumpkin (I do mix it with food, but he won't eat food with pumpkin mixed in, and I want to keep him regular LOL), he's playing, he's asking for brushies, sleeping on Gary, strutting around here jauntily, putting Ming Loy and Billy in their place, playing with Flowerbelle in the (new) paper bag...

It's just a joy. !!!!!!!
How beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!

AC

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Knock wood, Carolina, he continues to do really well!! He's just enjoying feeling good and being Lazlo.

We were supposed to schedule his ultrasound for next week today, but they didn't call us back.
It'll hopefully be Wednesday or Thursday.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LDG

Knock wood, Carolina, he continues to do really well!! He's just enjoying feeling good and being Lazlo.

We were supposed to schedule his ultrasound for next week today, but they didn't call us back.
It'll hopefully be Wednesday or Thursday.
yey!!!

Aweeeeeesome!!!!!!
Oh man, bad about the US though.... I was thinking about that...... I can't wait for the results now that he's been out of Depo! I bet it's going to be a kick-butt one!!

Go Lazlo GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad Lazlo is still doing good

Hope all is well with his ultrasound results

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY YAY for Lazlo
. He is SUCH an amazing little trooper through this whole cancer ordeal
. Just give him a BIG HUGE kiss from me today
. Just beaming with joy that he is feeling so good and again, knocking the heck out of wood