Meenu N I Are New

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, to you and Meenu! We'd love for you to tell us more about the pair of you, and we would ADORE pictures of Meenu! The basics are pretty easy, just click on "Forums" at the top of the page, look for a topic that you are interested in, and dive in! You know how to start a thread, and answering one is as easy as typing it in, and clicking on "Post Reply!" There are hundreds of tips and tricks to finding your way around, so just ask away! I'll know a good many of them, and can find where the answers are to the rest!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! There’s a lot to do on this site! You can surf the forums to find great advice about cat care, nutrition, and health, show off pictures of Meenu in our photo forums, or just relax and get to know the other TCS members in the social forums. We also have a section filled with great articles about all kinds of topics (and fun cat-related quizzes too!). Over in the reviews pages, you can find out what the best cat products are. I hope to see you around!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
45DE13C8-04D5-4147-B3B0-DC0980A18C7B.png
mel12345 and Meenu, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
57D9D83A-BC2F-4578-B661-6C8CB59DB882.gif

So glad that you’ve joined the site and feel free to ask questions and post them under the appropriate forum headings and here are some readings to help you get around the site:-

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
How To Add A Picture To Your Forum Post
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Also do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Hope to see ya soon and enjoy your stay :wink:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome aboard TCS! :wave3: The members who posted above have given you some great advice and tips. Take your time, don't get overwhelmed, relax and enjoy what other members have to say or start a thread on a topic of interest. Even if you browse and look at all the wonderful pictures and videos it's a start. Here's a link to the picture section:
Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
Glad you found this forum. :thumbsup:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site. :hithere: Am I correct in guessing that adorable white fluffball on the chair in your avatar is Meenu. :catlove:

I see there's already been links posted to assist in navigating the site, and as you've already posted your intro thread, I'd say you're well onto mastering things. :) If you need more help, though, just ask.

boney girl dad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS. This is easy here. People who love cats, talking about cats. Looking forward to hearing more from you and some pictures of Meenu.