May 2009 Photo Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, look at all those lovely RB babies. This is going to be a really, really, really, hard month, but what a wonderful memorial to our beloved animals who are on the other side.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sweet angel 'Holly'. She just passed away a few weeks ago, she was 18.
(this is the most clear picture I have of her face, but I have others if this one doesn't work.)

Little 'Fiona'
One of my former foster babies that didn't make it.

Sweet Baby 'Lex'.....another foster kitten that left a huge mark on my heart

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Have one so far - I'm hoping my other senior cat pulls throw an infection she's having right now. If she doesn't I'll have to edit this post......

This is Sphinx. R.I.P. (1986-2004)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by greycat2

I Have one so far - I'm hoping my other senior cat pulls throw an infection she's having right now. If she doesn't I'll have to edit this post......
I really hope you don't have to add her picture. Lots of for her health and strength!

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I really hope you don't have to add her picture. Lots of for her health and strength!
Thank you valanhb.

She's almost 16 years old and was Sphinx's companion. If she's not better by either tomorrow or monday - she's going back in to the vet.

arlyn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I may end up adding another pic befor the month is out

Beautiful angels everyone.

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by greycat2

Good luck, greycat2. I hope your senior girl is ok. P.S. I love your black babies.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OK, my sweet Old Lady Shasta, a relative youngster here, and not the greatest photo, but if it will work it's so her...

And then the boys who upset her world...

Nibs, who was never terribly photogenic, and again a not so hot photo, but probably the best there is of him...

And Gryphon...there aren't many decent ones...this is from not long before he left us, lying assertively on my coat, as was his wont...

They're old Polaroids and Instamatic pics, so not terrific, but that's what there is.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
This is my Sam 1989 to 1999. He was almost 10 when I had to PTS: sobbing: I still miss him...

This is my Peri 1999 to 2008. I miss her too.

I should have both of these pictures in a bigger form on my external hard drive.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm with katiemae....I have so many....sigh. I guess I'll go with the three Himalayans who graced this house with their quiet charm and love for so very long.

Rusty, the first Himmy we ever owned, he died in November of 2007, just before his 14th birthday

Yum Yum, his daughter who only left us this Valentines day

Rurnt, YumYum's daughter, who left us just a couple of months before Rusty did

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
although i have 4 RB kitties, i only have pix of one
my sweetest
, Mouse - Pixel's littermate [Pixel will be 12 this september]. Mouse left me on 12/28/04

here's one of her best pix [the actual entry - full size here, if needed]

but i've always liked her facial expression in this one - really shows her purrsonality [this pic is for your enjoyment, only!]

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Sparkles, my Bengal who lived with us for 14 years. Lymphoma took him from us.

This is Samson, our Savannah who only live for 8 months. He was lost to F.I.P.

I have another to add but I need to find and scan the pic.

Breaks my heart to even think about this.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by zoeysmom

I think some TCS members deserve their own page for their RB kitties with all the rescue work they do. I'm not sure how they do it. One RB kitty is enough for me!
I was thinking the same thing... I can't imagine how hard it is to pick just three when there are so many special kitties!

Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Oh, look at all those lovely RB babies. This is going to be a really, really, really, hard month, but what a wonderful memorial to our beloved animals who are on the other side.
It will be hard, but what a loving tribute. I'm trying to remember all the happiness my RB kitty brought into my life. I was pretty young when he crossed (so was he) but I won't ever forget him. He gave me a scar as he was dying to ensure it. I'll have to have DH scan his picture so I can submit it.

kittyl0ve4

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Smokey, my bf's cousin's cat, who lived with us for almost 2 years before he crossed the bridge.. Im not sure when he was born, but he died in Nov. 2004. He was only a few years old. I could never forget him.

Status
Not open for further replies.