Maverick's litter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't know quite how I missed this thread, but belated congratulations to you, Nicky and Maverick of course! She sounds like she knows just what she is doing - a free baby sitter. I wish I had had one.

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

i wanted to name him/her after shakespeare characters or greek myths but not sure. guess i'll have to wait until i know the sex or its personality is a bit more developed.
It this little joy turns out to be a boy, I love the Greek name Gaius.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the wiggly baby is fine! she/he's got bigger already. took a few photos today so when i've used up the film i'll post them.

boyfriend hates all the names i've chosen. he says the vets will laugh at him/her behind its back!

back to the drawing board....

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

the wiggly baby is fine! she/he's got bigger already. took a few photos today so when i've used up the film i'll post them.

boyfriend hates all the names i've chosen. he says the vets will laugh at him/her behind its back!

back to the drawing board....
It is your turn to name the kitten right?? Go with which ever one you want!! Personally I think Wiggly is a great name!!! Pictures soon I hope!!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You said you wanted to name it after Shakespeare characters right? I would say if it's a boy, a cool name would be Othello.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
at the moment we'r calling it the Kachichi which means (roughly) the cute/adorable one and in want of anything better it might stick.

Maverick left me to babysit for ages last night. shes broken my tv by dropping the remote control into a bowl of water to see if it floats and messed up the ariel by jumping on it so just had to sit there twiddling my thumbs! if i'm in the room she happily plays and naps downstairs but if i come down she runs to check the baby.

no i think the moving still shocks her! took another 2 pics today and if i use up the film will get it developed tomorrow. i dread to think how she'll react when the baby can open its eyes. for all she knows its gonna stay blind and small for ever. shes in for such a shock when it grows into a big black monster.

Boyfriend said we should call it Stevie Wonder as its black and blind. bit below the belt i thought!

i *think* its a boy because when it bent over it had boyish looking bits. its 50/50 chance i'm right!

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

You said you wanted to name it after Shakespeare characters right? I would say if it's a boy, a cool name would be Othello.
i really liked othello too but a bit obvious with it being black?

plus i made my bf sit through that film O - a modern day Othello. might bring back memories.

My mum liked Habibe which means darling. my brothers friend is called that and he got teased so much when everyone found out what it meant.

i also liked Leontes from a winters tale or Florizel. Bf says our future children will get bullied at school if i'm allowed to name them.

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
NEWSFLASH: dad said we can keep the kitten if we call it Ray after Ray Charles. these black and blind jokes are getting old...

my dads name is also ray so he might well be serious

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
To tell the kittens sex have a look under the tail for the holes. If they are close together its a girl and if there further apart its a boy.

I hope that helped, sorry didn't get to read all the replies so if you already know I am sorry.

I am very happy for you sweetie and can't wait to see some piccies.

Eva xxx

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thnak you eva i'm going to go check in a minute. i *think* its a boy but not too sure as i was too fraidy to have a proper look.