Marital Status

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go for it girl! The internet is where I met Rune! We've been together four years and finally now we're living together
Anything's possible!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julianne

I'm happily single
,but I have decided to try internet dating - you never know what could happen!

Juli
Just be very careful...there are alot of weirdos out there!!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Purity

Very happily single, and most likely planning on staying that way!

I get restless about once a year and start dating someone, only to find out a few months later that I prefer being single, and break it off. I'm only 27, but I think I'm too set in my ways to be part of a couple, I enjoy my own company and prefer a quiet night in to going out. Maybe if I meet 'Mr Right' I'll change my mind, but I'll be damned if I'm going to date/marry someone just because it's the socially acceptable thing to do.

I also love living on my own! I love being able to come home, change into something comfy and spend an hour playing with the kittens before collapsing on the sofa and watching a bit of crap tv! If I want a takeaway I can have one, and I don't have to worry about cooking if I don't feel like it. Selfish maybe, but happy!
It's good to find other people that have this outlook on things. Most people look at me like I've grown another head when I say I'm happy being single and plan on staying that way.

Now that being said if Mr. Right fell in my lap I wouldn't toss him off or anything. I'm just not looking for it. And I refuse to be with someone just to say I'm with someone.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Married 2 times the first time for 32 years from the time I was 15 till I was 47, he passed away at 50
I am remarried to a wonderful supportive man for 8 years now august 17th, I met my current hubby on AOL
just goes to show you that it does work, I still consider myself a very lucky person to have found 2 wonderful men