March Picture Of The Month: Cats In The Kitchen!

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Or maybe "Cats and Captions". :wink:
rubysmama rubysmama and orange&white orange&white - Good ideas, but much too general. What really we need is a Cats In Wicker Laundry Baskets Surrounded By Kitchen Utensils And Coffee Mugs Photo Contest.

That gives me an idea! Hey mani mani - how about next month's photo contest theme being Upside-Down Snowshoe Cats On Stoves With Their Tongues Out?

mooshustove.jpg

golondrina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
rubysmama rubysmama and orange&white orange&white - Good ideas, but much too general. What really we need is a Cats In Wicker Laundry Baskets Surrounded By Kitchen Utensils And Coffee Mugs Photo Contest.

That gives me an idea! Hey mani mani - how about next month's photo contest theme being Upside-Down Snowshoe Cats On Stoves With Their Tongues Out?

View attachment 223585
I wouldn't want to see cats ON STOVES straight up or upsidedown, with or without their tongues out. :whiskers:Surprised at you 1CatOverTheLine:disappointed:

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wouldn't want to see cats ON STOVES straight up or upsidedown, with or without their tongues out. :whiskers:Surprised at you 1CatOverTheLine:disappointed:
I can't speak for the others, but I always shut my cats in the other room when I use the stove. They'll never have a chance to jump on it when it's on.

PushPurrCatPaws

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't believe I only have one kitchen photo. It's just not Milly's most frequent place to hang out, so I don't really have any good ones.

(not an Entry) --
Here she was a few years ago when we were tidying up a cupboard and had temporarily set some of our Calphalon out on the kitchen floor rug:
Milly-26SEP2015-calphalon.jpg

So far (knock on wood) she hasn't been interested in getting on top of our stove - whew!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise