March Picture Of The Month: Cats In The Kitchen!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
@Loving Mickey Does Shadow spin the lazy susan in that cabinet? Seems like that would be a fun activity for a cat.
Not a good plan. :nono: We have one of those that kitty Rico got into to 'play' and ended up peeing in there! :gaah: We had to dismantle the whole thing to clean it out top to bottom. :cringe:

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence

valentine319

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
valentine319 valentine319 . Juliette looks like she has a fur coat on with a ruffle around her neck. Lovely photo.
Thank you! Since I've had her this is the healthiest she's become. Everyone at the forum helped me dealing with her allergies her coat has grown in.

segelkatt segelkatt she is a black smoke Maine coon. Her fur has a genetic trait where it starts growing out white and turns black.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a cutie. It does look like the smoke gene is in Bobby.
Very definitely. As a tiny kitten born to a feral mom outside of where we lived, he had a very dark, diamond-shaped face surrounded by the long mane which was a lot paler. I had never seen a cat like him and thought he resembled a wolf in coloring. His siblings were short-haired tabbies as was his mom.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Thank you mani mani 1CatOverTheLine 1CatOverTheLine thefiresidecat thefiresidecat

We love Forest too. He's such a gentleman. The other cats all run around yelling their heads of and trying to trip me at breakfast time, but he just sits there patiently and never complains.

valentine319 valentine319 Juliette is stunning! She does look a bit like my Carpet. Carpet's coat changes from reddish brown to grey depending on the season/her mood/whatever the best dressed cats are wearing these days.

Not an entry, just a pic of Carpet.
Carpet43.jpg