March Photo Contest: Cat-upult into Spring!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A question regarding the voting:

Will the votes be submitted in this thread, or will a voting poll thread be set up? And which forum will the voting thread be in??

~KK~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Good question.

The TCS Team will narrow down all of these wonderful choices to the top 10 (it won't be all of our cats, I promise
), and then I'll set up a new thread with a poll for the voting. I think it will be multiple selection, choose what you believe are the top 3 choices.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant believe I missed this thread. Gorgeous photos everyone!!!! Dont know if I have any pics to share cuz my cat dont go outside, and I'm not allowed to have potted/live plants in the house with Joshua's illness... but I do have a pic of a kitten in an easter basket

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ahhhh today's the last day!! I better go drag Stumpy outside and get snapping!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Stumpy was being a very good model for me! After some umming and ahhing about which pic to use, I'm submitting this one:

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
This is Punky the 3 week old kitten. She can't go outside so I had to improvise.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Good question.

The TCS Team will narrow down all of these wonderful choices to the top 10 (it won't be all of our cats, I promise
), and then I'll set up a new thread with a poll for the voting. I think it will be multiple selection, choose what you believe are the top 3 choices.
So I take it you can vote for your own pic then huh.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! There are so many great photos, we may have to amend the contest to be more than 3 winners.

Thank you all for your wonderful submissions. The March Photo Contest is officially closed. But the April Contest is coming right up, and watch in Fur Pics for the voting thread for Ms./Mr. March!

Status
Not open for further replies.