Male or Female

delilah_blue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have 3 girls, although strangely enough I intended to get a boy all three times! Delilah and Midget just stole our hearts away from the boys at the shelter, and I was actually told that Blue WAS a boy when we took her in - she was 6-7 weeks old and I wasn't sure by looking.
The vet set me straight!

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two boys, here. We wanted a boy and a girl (so we could be uber-geeks and name them Spike and Drucilla, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer), but Spike and Oz chose us and I'm glad they're the kitties we have.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1st cat, semi feral we took in, is LuckyGirl....a girl.
2nd kitten, an unspayed female housecat got out & got pregnant in our neighborhood and I took one of the kittens, that's Louie D-Boy....a boy.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There's no section for more then 10!!!!

7 Boys - Stevie, Dumdum, Tuah, Mocha, Grandpa, Lou and Suria
6 Girls - Reecie, TamTam, Dodo, Milo, Bintang and Bulan

If you do a boy/girl/boy/girl until you get to Grandpa & Lou, then the 3 last came together!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I cant vote because I already did but we went in and with the help of this site and others we went into the ladys house looking at personalitys and such and no preference for gender...funny thing is we ended up with 2 females lol a russian blue I wanna say mix and a purebreed siamese that she just got yesterday!!!! And the male kittens we didnt get to see their personality because they got nuetered today so it was a hard decision adn we were thinking bout 4 different ones we decided right away on the siamese (I fell in love and so my mom said ok) and we went for one and well dad doesnt kno yet but another ones coming
so now we have a total of 4 females and 2 males including willie !!!! We got a houseful now...and we are talking my grandma into getting another one
there was this gorgeous tabby and she was soo friendly and here the lady already brought blue when we werent decided and so my mom spent some time with her at the clinic and thats all it took...so im trying to get gram to adopt "tabby" !!!! My grandma has a female and a male and my brother has 2 males and 1 female!

ohnoaninfp

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
All my kitties are girls. There was this one neighborhood cat that we fed. He is a boy, but for some odd reason my sister named him chloe even thoguh my neighbors and I called him wolf. He was huge and furry like one.

juliekit

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have one girl, and will soon have a second girl. I have a thing with female animals, I really dont like male animals..lol

My two dogs are girls, my cockatiel (rip) was a girl and Ceci is a girl. I believe i've only had one male dog before, and he was a cockapoo.