Top Cat
Purraise
All of my kitties are girls...not on purpose, it just happened that way
/ At the moment though, I have two little foster kittens who are boys

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cats seem to be the only females I get along with! Maia is my BFF! My boyfriend thinks shes a lesbo kitty!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 girls here - I have only had one male permanent cat, the rest have all been female - but I dont normally pick my permanents as such. I haven't had a lot of male fosters either, the one I have now is the first this year, and it took till nearly the end of December!!

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Three beautiful, sweet (occasionally moody) girls here, and one handsome, goofy (frequently troublemaking) boy!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tavia is my only cat and she is a girl. And when I was trying to click vote now she stepped on the keyboard and it said you have already voted strange thing is this is my first time seeing this thread.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 girls.

Strangely enough I've never had a boy kitty. I tend to take in strays mostly and every stray that I've taken in has been female. The 2 that I adopted from people (1 from a strawberry farm and one from my friend's daughter, were co-incidentally both girls too).

ryanjay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
oh boy lol...I have 13 boys and 9 girls. My first 6 cats were boys then started getting a mix but I like boys better anyway so worked out.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2 pretty kitty boys here.
they are my first cats ever and it seems like I have had them my whole life. I hope to have a girl cat someday, though.