Male cat leaking urine since yesterday

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
cprcheetah, Mittens was very hard to give his antibiotic as well.  We had to get a pill gun to give his 1 1/2 cm capsule.  But we gave him a couple treats before and after the pill.  I hated using the pill gun but it was the only way.  I'm sorry DeeJay is going through so much.  Thank you for letting me know about the antibiotics time-frame.   I'm going to call and ask Mitten's new Vet about this today.  He is feeling a lot better today with no antibiotics and is starting to eat a little more.  He lost half a pound in these last six days.

Raintyger, After reading your post, I'm sure I would not collect the urine myself.  I'll have his urine checked when he goes for his teeth cleaning in a couple months.  He's too weak right now for any procedures.  His finickiness has become a lot worse.  He'll only eat, if I open a fresh can.  As for the vaccine, after all the trouble I went through to avoid the adjuvented one, and even though this new Lady Vet loves cats and had no problem with sarcoma,  I still will be getting Mittens the Purevax.  It's $24 1 year for purevax vs 3 year rabies for $18 where I live,   I want the best for my sweet boy, he's the baby of our family.  I also read on levittowntownvetblog about the the adjuveted verses the non adjuvented and the chance of developing cancer.  I'm going for the PUREVAX.

GoHolistic, thank you for your hugs and support. 

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he is on the road to recovery.  Glad to hear he is eating a little better.  He sure is a handsome boy.