Make free donations for animal rescue

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Vern and Ty both looked great! And Ty was nice to Vern, too.
I love animals too, so CLICK!

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Kiwideus
click!

wasnt vern just delicious in that tight blue tshirt tonight?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! i watched amovie instead. was he hot?! was he hot?! i had a dream with him in it a couple nights ago, but i can't remember ANY details!

click

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
he had a tight blue tshirt on that looked just dreamy on him, the colour looked great, it was a light blue, turquoise maybe. oh hes sooo darn cute. and jeanies right, ty and vern were nice to each other

please feed the animals!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh yeah, those tighty shirts look good on vern....now if we could get ty to wear them....mmmm...

oh yeah, feed the animals!

auburn412

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
gosh, he jumped down right after i did that. he was really concerned about those animals to jump up on my lap for that. he's never interested in the computer. better not tick him off. he has freakishly strong paws -- CLICK!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wasn't it nice of Ty to create a project for the child's room? Jan, it's repeated right now--noon on Sat. in PA! Go turn it on and see the eye candy! (Of course, the desk didn't go with the rest of the color scheme, but the little girl likes it!)

Oh, we're here to CLICK and feed hungry animals, but I just stopped to talk to Jan and Kellye about Trading Spaces. This was an intellectual discussion. I especially like Ty's and Vern's intellectual biceps!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lhezzza, I just clicked so I can give your dog her music lesson now. OK, now--curved paws and breathe from the diaphram, Cookie!
Micky and Meesha, I'm so glad you're joining us in feeding hungry animals!

blue

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Mar.10, you and others who clicked at The Animal Rescue Site helped provide 52,672 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lhezzza, Where do you find those cartoons?

Today I CLICKED and fed a hungry animal AND I helped save the rainforest, and fed a hungry child. We can also provide free mammograms and help with other health problems. It's a great site, and it's FREE!

Hey, Kellye, did you click yet?

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, oh, our hungry animals were on page 2! Please click here and keep our reminder on page 1.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
thank you jeanie for the reminder. how are you this evening and has the weather warmed up yet? its warmed up jolly well here, thank goodness.

please feed a hungry animal!