Make free donations for animal rescue

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Of course it's dinner time if some nice person clicks here.

Will someone tell me why men won't ask directions?[

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cause the little guy at 7-11 is no help?!?

C'mon folks we're slacking = On Mar.02, you and others who clicked at The Animal Rescue Site helped provide 28,947 bowls of food to animals in shelters and sanctuaries. Last year, from the site's launch in July 2002 to the end of the year, visitors to The Animal Rescue Site funded 11,720,254 bowls of food! Together, we can increase our impact in 2003

CLICK HERE - NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dogs come when they're called; cats take a message and get back to you later." - Mary Bly

Does your cat do any "tricks?" Or, um, well, I mean does she have you trained to participate in any games that she has very cleverly devised?

Click here and feed a hungry animal! It's free!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I clicked right here!

Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask for what you want." - Joseph Wood Krutch

]

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's about time you bruised your bumper, Heidi! I'm still recovering from the last bump! Where is Kellye? Let's go get her!
Kellye! I hope she heard me.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
i have such a mean hubby!!!!!!
he got the laser pointer and pointed it at my butt so that Kahu would attack the pointer on my butt and dig his claws in....any ideas for revenge?

oh and click to feed those animals!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She came! Hi, Kellye. I think that was a pretty cute trick your husband pulled. Hmmmm. It will take me a while to think up some revenge. Any ideas, clickers? Well click here and think while you're clicking!

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heehee.... take the pointer from him and point it at "HIM"

The cats should luge at this "MANHOOD" and give him a good scare.... or you can always make catfood meatloaf!

FEED THE CATS!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why is this kitty so happy? Because every time we click, a hungry animal gets fed!