Maia needs some magic TCS healing vibes.......

ambermay

I hold your heart close to my chest.
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sending healing thoughts and energy to beautiful Maya.

I know how you feel.

We are so worried when our kitties are not well and in pain - they don't say much and just suffer.

I know about that.

We are in and out of Vets for almost two weeks now.

My May is recovering from a horrible injury to her leg caused by stray dogs.

I cried my eyes out watching her suffer.  She's been operated twice, because infection deep in muscle from dog's teeth is very stubborn and won't heal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending healing thoughts and energy to beautiful Maya.

I know how you feel.

We are so worried when our kitties are not well and in pain - they don't say much and just suffer.

I know about that.

We are in and out of Vets for almost two weeks now.

My May is recovering from a horrible injury to her leg caused by stray dogs.

I cried my eyes out watching her suffer.  She's been operated twice, because infection deep in muscle from dog's teeth is very stubborn and won't heal.
  So sorry for your May! How horrid, attacked by a dog! I hope she is feeling better, lots of
For her quick recovery!

Maia is doing so much better today
! She actually got a little spunky tonight and did a quick trot across the floor with her tail up, and that was 2 hours after her pain killer was due, I haven't given it to her tonight yet! Shes eating, drinking, and pooped this morning which was a personal celebration
! I have to keep her from licking her belly, which is every couple hours so I haven't had more then 2 hours of sleep at a time in 3 days, but I don't care, anything to make sure my baby is healed ASAP!