MaeMae's leaving us soon......

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by Nora
Mae Mae makes me want to go out and adopt another little fur baby just like her. She is so adorable. Is there anything more sweet looking than a kitten? I will try to resist - one fur baby is enough for my income.
the more the merrier
it is cheaper to take 5 cats to my vet then two
I'm at my limit though space wize!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Princess Purr
I have the big foot cat tree and my guys love it!!!

You have to get a dig cam, i NEED to see little maemae growing up
she is soooo cute!!
which one is the big foot one?? I'm sooooo bad, I'm watching so many on ebay that I can't keep em straight.

did I mention I'm excited about her getting here?????????????

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
on your list it is number 2
the seller is really really nice and through in another small matching post with a base and a top part for 45 dollars! (that included shipping!! )

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's been settled.

We're going tomorrow!!!!!

Apart from meeting MaeMae, Colby's going to get to meet Gary's mom! Gary's ma is on vacation, visiting us here in NJ.

...and we're spending time with her teaching her how to use her new laptop, so I expect she'll get to see all these wonderful threads with MaeMae's pics in them.

...and Gary FINALLY took his head out of the sand and gave Colby a buzz last night. (We'd already spoken, but Gary's not only been so busy with work, he's been in denial about this.) Finally he feels as comfortable about this as I do, and he, like me, is all excited and sad at the same time. But I'm so glad he's as convinced as I am that MaeMae is going to a wonderful, wonderful home.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
Finally he feels as comfortable about this as I do, and he, like me, is all excited and sad at the same time. But I'm so glad he's as convinced as I am that MaeMae is going to a wonderful, wonderful home.

whew! I was sweating bullets there for awhile!
wasn't sure I passed!

guys, you can't even begin to imagine the care and love Mae has recieved from Gary and Laurie, or how attached they are to her. I know that she posts about it, but the words can't even begin to do their feelings justice. If more pet owners were like them, this world would be a better place. This little girl got off to an auspicious start but that has been more than made up for by the TLC that she has gotten from Laurie & Gary. I am so honored to adopt Mae.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! Colby - I'm SURE you were nervous. I was when we were on the phone!! But Gary wasn't too hard on you, was he? ...though after talking to him, I think you'll agree - he really has earned the nick-name "The Cat Man of Blairstown."

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Colby, I am SO excited for you!!! What a lucky kitty to be adopted by you!!! I can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Laurie, here's another 'two thumbs up' reference for Colby - she's the absolute best! Rest assured you'd be hard pressed to find a better home for Mae Mae.

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by LDG
LOL! Gary wasn't too hard on you, was he? ...though after talking to him, I think you'll agree - he really has earned the nick-name "The Cat Man of Blairstown."
nah, he wasn't bad, although I think I was less stressed taking the SATs! There's no doubt she's coming from a home where she has been cherished. I just was hoping I measured up to what you guys had in mind for her new home!

It's just so crystal clear how important Mae is, and how important her happiness is to you guys. She's a lucky little girl to be loved so much.

awww Jin! thanks for the kind words. I miss seeing you around here. If I get to Denver anytime soon, you'll be the first to know! ((HUGS))