MaeMae's leaving us soon......

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Gosh - if you've ever been happy and sad at the same time, this is it for me!!!! It is going to seem so quiet and empty around here..... and I think all the cats, especially Tuxedo, are going to miss her. Every time I think about it I get all choked up. And Gary every time she bounces by Gary - despite being on the phone with companies or customers - he looks down at her and says - "how can we give you up? You're so cute!!!"

BUT... the GREAT news is that she's going to someone we know and love.... airprincess!!!!! So MaeMae's going to have not only great parents, but new sisters to play with!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're not sure if she's leaving us Sunday or Monday yet, but either way - IT IS SOON.

We love you MaeMae!!!!!!!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How wonderful! How did AP luck out and get this gorgeous girl! At least she will be in a loving home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She has gotten soooooo coordinated. The only thing she hasn't figured out how to do yet is climb straight up the walls... not for lack of trying, LOL!

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's so adorable! I'm so happy that you found her a good home

princess purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm crying at work! she is so cute, I know this is sooo hard for you. If I didn't have so many already I would have taken her in a heart beat.
I'm glad she is getting a great home!!!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know.... I'm so relieved she's going someplace so great!!!! But Val - I know exactly how you feel!!!!!

I'm sure the rest of the gang is going to miss her too..... if not a good playmate, at least she's a good snack, LOL!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so glad this worked out! Colby is the best cat owner- responsible and loving and I know that MaeMae will be happy there. Copeland gets a buddy and Colby gets to go through Kitty Terrorism Training! LOL

nora

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Laurie,

Mae Mae is so cute! That picture of her sleeping is just as sweet as can be. I'm so glad you found a good home for her. You know she will be loved to bits!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You know Ady, it's so funny. She and Tuxedo have become such great pals... but she and Shelly have so many characteristics in common, we'd swear they were from the same gene pool except we know it's just not possible! Maybe there was one great-great-great-great grand-black&white cat somewhere back through the ages that mothered all the black & whites on the East Coast.... ????

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She reminds me alot of my Merlin! He is such a lovey momma's boy.

malynn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She is adorable! In that last pic she looks like she is smiling!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I told Colby that MaeMae's such an imp sometimes, she really should have been named Pixie!!!! Last night she attacked Gary's foot while he was sleeping... which woke him up with a shout! YEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!! He was kind of mad - but it is so hard to be upset with something that darn cute. But she made up for it just a little while later by walking up his body and curling up to sleep on his back......

And Nora - it is really, really hard to be doing this. She is so, so sweet. She's the most socialized of any of our cats, she's outgoing and fearless.... and all of our ferals love us, but they don't like anybody else! Tuxedo is the only one who likes to be picked up. When MaeMae's in "play mode" she's a little squirmbler (as we call her then), but when she's sleep... she loves being held and rocked and cuddled and just loved all over.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think so too!!! To us, she always looks like she's smiling. I figured it out the other day... she doesn't have much of a chin, and from the side it makes her face look a little squinchy... but it makes her smile, and from the front it makes her so cute, and from the side, it makes her so unique!