Lucky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That certainly gives a very different and personal aspect to the use of the word. :hugs:

Back to the thread, crossed fingers and counting the days till Lucky has his furever home with Tik cat's mum Tik cat's mum !
Thank-you so much for your kind words. I can't wait until Thursday when I'll know for sure he's staying with us forever. Until then everything crossed that lucky is already in his forever home.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news everyone I called the vet this morning to check if anyone had been in contact about Lucky. And was informed to my delight that when I took him to foster that I'd been given the wrong day and he officially became a member of our family at 5pm today. He is booked in for the 15th to be neutered and chipped. He'll also get his first shot and have a good all over check while he's asleep so he won't be in pain while they check his elbow. Here are some pictures from Lucky to thankyou for your support.
20240205_150359.jpg
20240205_051744.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just adding my conCATulations and joy to everyone else's and my *PRAYERS* and best wishes for safe journeys, a successful operation, and a quick and comfortable recuperation for your sweet baby Lucky! :yess:
Thankyou so much myself and Lucky appreciate your prayers and best wishes.

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd post some more pictures and give a update. Lucky is settling in amazingly. Patches has decided he misses his radiator bed more than he dislikes Lucky, he's been staying out of the way he did the same with Bandit at first. And as for Bandit well he just wants the kitten to play, he is always trilling at him and Lucky tries to get out and play with him. Obviously that won't be happening for a while but they go nose to nose through the mesh. Patches and Bandit have even been in the same room chilling while Lucky got some cuddles.
20240208_105913.jpg
20240208_084956.jpg
20240208_181801.jpg

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thought I'd post some more pictures and give a update. Lucky is settling in amazingly. Patches has decided he misses his radiator bed more than he dislikes Lucky, he's been staying out of the way he did the same with Bandit at first. And as for Bandit well he just wants the kitten to play, he is always trilling at him and Lucky tries to get out and play with him. Obviously that won't be happening for a while but they go nose to nose through the mesh. Patches and Bandit have even been in the same room chilling while Lucky got some cuddles.View attachment 470126View attachment 470127View attachment 470128
Such good progress so far and what a stunning pair they make!:redheartpump::clapcat::redheartpump::yess::cheerleader::goldstar:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news Lucky is home safe and sound from the vet's. Not letting losing his cherries bother him at all. Also the vet said he can keep his leg but will most probably have a limp for life. She doesn't think he'll be in pain with it, the reason he'll limp is he doesn't have full movement in it. He'll probably have arthritis when he gets older but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm just so pleased that his leg won't slow him down. Just for cuteness sake here's a picture of the little terror not resting like he should be and playing with Bandit.
20240213_124210.jpg

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad to hear he's home safe and can look forward to a happy, healthy life!
Thankyou, now if I could just buy duck tape or maybe gorilla glue in bulk he'll stay still long enough to heal. I had totallyforgotten about kitten mischief.:lol: still wouldn't swap him for the world.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good news Lucky is home safe and sound from the vet's. Not letting losing his cherries bother him at all. Also the vet said he can keep his leg but will most probably have a limp for life. She doesn't think he'll be in pain with it, the reason he'll limp is he doesn't have full movement in it. He'll probably have arthritis when he gets older but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I'm just so pleased that his leg won't slow him down. Just for cuteness sake here's a picture of the little terror not resting like he should be and playing with Bandit.View attachment 470565
None of us is perfect, but he is going to enjoy a happy, comfy, well-cared-for and LOVED life in his new furever family! :loveeyes: 👍:redheartpump::happycat::clapcat::redheartpump:

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, I don't know how I missed your splendid update but let me extend my heartfelt Congratulations! :bouquet: I don't know who's luckier, Lucky or you. :heartshape: I know he will have the most wonderful and comfortable life ahead of him with you and the kitties. Can't wait to see more pics as he grows up. Once again, congrats and best wishes.:hearthrob:

Last edited:

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG, I don't know how I missed your splendid update but let me extend my heartfelt Congratulations! :bouquet: I don't know who's luckier, Lucky or you. :heartshape: I know he will have the most wonderful and comfortable life ahead with you and the kitties. Can't wait to see more pics as he grows up. Once again, congrats and best wishes.:hearthrob:
Thankyou so much. I definitely think I'm the luckier of the two of us. He's a little love bug and the moment he sees the door to his pen being opened the purrs start. I do believe it was meant to be, him being at the vet's on the day I'd taken the boy's for their check/vacs some kind of fate. Couldn't believe my luck.