Lost - New Drama on TV in UK

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week was the start of the new Channel 4 Drama "Lost" all the way over from the USA...
I have seen the first two episodes and I am totally hooked now. The third episode is being shown on E4 this evening so I can't wait to see that!

Has anyone else been watching? And for those who have seen all of the episodes, does it remian as good as the start?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I started watching it toward the end of the season. I wish I would have started watching it from the beginning. I like how they jump from what's going on, on the Island to what was happening to them in their life BEFORE they were standed on the Island. It's so hard for me to watch night time television, because of my work schedule. I'm usually asleep when it's on. I know they have been replaying it from the beginning during the summer season.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahhh it's been great just seeing those first two episodes
And from what you said it looks like it's going to get better & better!

BTW anyone replying - no spoilers please.....

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

i didnt like it so much. maybe it'll grow on me? ...
Whah??
You are the first person I have heard say that!

gameover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im with you Gilly, completely hooked, was on edge of my seat most of the way through.

Its certainly a hit in our house. I cant wait to se what it is that had eaten all the previous population, my sis in law reckons its dinosaurs but im not so sure.

Sarah

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My dad thinks that there is some scientific lab on the island or nearby. He thinks that something went wrong and made the bears gigantic or something! He also thinks that the ladys voice on the radio (which had been repeated for the past how every many years) was a worker in the lab....
I love my dad and his theories....

purr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVE Lost!! I watched it from the first episode to the last and it just gets better & better. It's definitely one of those that you can't stand waiting a week to see the next one! The season finale was one of the best I've ever seen! Grats on getting it there! You'll enjoy it!

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, it was a staple in our tv viewing last season. We're big TV watchers so we hate summer hiatus, I can't wait for it to come back!

It seems like every episode of LOST is a cliff-hanger. I won't give away specifics, but I will say that each episode will just barely give you enough of a hint to drive you insane

It keeps you on your toes, though. I really can't wait for the new season to start next month so we can find out what who sees in the what and what happened to who.

gameover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Gilly, i guess your dads theory could work, i dont have any of my own just yet!

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have my own theory yet either...
But at least we can keep guessing and it give you something to look forward to watching each week!

gameover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
can i just ask where you got your siggy from, i havent got one and i would like one

bigkittendaddy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah like an airplane is gonna breakup in the air at 30,000 feet and there will be survivors.. And I'm the tooth fairys banker too.

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I think they may have several things overlapped that will keep trashing each theory you come up with as soon as another piece is revealed.

I saw the whole season and I'm still confused

If you really think about it, if all these mysteries are revealed then the show will be over. They had to think of the long run possibilities during the creation of the show. Say if they have a 10 year run, wouldn't you think they would've been rescued well before then? It'll definitely be interesting to see how they keep up this momentum. I'm sure they'll be tons more surprises in the coming years.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I LOVED Lost.
It remained good for me until the end. Although I didn't like what they did with some of the characters I always couldn't wait until it was on again. And I figure if was exactly what I wanted I wouldn't be kept on the edge of my seat trying to figure out what was going on. I can't wait til it begins again. Believe it or not my favorite characters are the Korean couple. What a fine story of tradition and love and the internal struggle we all have with how our lives are and the choices we make. Have fun watching the show.

Tricia