Lost My Siamese Boy Last Month

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think most don't answer because they can't give you a definite answer, so they say nothing. I have no trouble talking about nothing, but I can't give you a new baby to love.You have to follow your heart. Have you tried the shelters? You never know. Get on those free radio 'swap shops' and ask if anyone knows a breeder. If you can afford it, put an ad in the paper. Get on the internet, you can have a kitten shipped from anywhere. But most of all, don't give up!!! When the time is right you'll find your new love. You are mourning the loss of something precious that can never be replaced, give another little one a chance, not to replace, but to honor that great love.  Maybe you can't find a Siamese because it's time to love another breed? Or no breed at all, a mix? You never know. Be patient with yourself, you need to be kind to yourself to heal. Know we do care, I'll keep you in my thoughts, and pray you'll find a way. Good luck!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

Well I'm feeling a little better. I started to collect names and phone numbers of Siamese breeders since no one here wants to help me find a good breeders. How come I fell like an outcaste when I asked for simple help any get nothing.? Would someone please care to answer me that?
It appears that you did get a couple of nice responses to your inquiry about breeders.  Did you try the link that GemsGem posted in that thread?  http://www.thecatsite.com/t/274575/breeders-of-siamese-and-oriental-short-hairs#post_3519935

teddytimble

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So very sorry for your loss, it is coming up to the anniversary of my little cats death in May last year.  I felt I was losing the will to live, I had had him  for 19 years from a kitten, he was black and had a lovely temperament.

I simply could not believe that he had "gone".  You are not alone in feeling the way you do, give yourself time to grieve.  Someone who was insensitive told me to "pull myself together" and I told them that I needed "to fall apart first" plus a few other things that would not be acceptable on this forum!!!  Unless someone has truly and deeply loved their pet they don't understand the intense grief a person can feel. 

Thinking of you

Teddytimble xxxx

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

So very sorry for your loss, it is coming up to the anniversary of my little cats death in May last year.  I felt I was losing the will to live, I had had him  for 19 years from a kitten, he was black and had a lovely temperament.

I simply could not believe that he had "gone".  You are not alone in feeling the way you do, give yourself time to grieve.  Someone who was insensitive told me to "pull myself together" and I told them that I needed "to fall apart first" plus a few other things that would not be acceptable on this forum!!!  Unless someone has truly and deeply loved their pet they don't understand the intense grief a person can feel. 

Thinking of you

Teddytimble xxxx
Well said.  I lost my kitty Skittles at 17-1/2.  She was my best friend and only child--I agree, unless someone has 'been there' themselves, they just don't understand. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tain669

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to say many thanks for the kind word and update. I have begun to gather in of breeders and will begin contacting in the next few weeks.I'm sorry if I seem like  paranoid person but it has been hard on me emotionally. Thank you again for you thought and prays. May God Bless you

alisa brown

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Just wanted to say many thanks for the kind word and update. I have begun to gather in of breeders and will begin contacting in the next few weeks.I'm sorry if I seem like  paranoid person but it has been hard on me emotionally. Thank you again for you thought and prays. May God Bless you
You do not need to apologize, it is like losing a family member and it is very traumatizing and emotional and we all understand and have been in the same boat.

I am just glad you shared with us so we could try to comfort you and I hope we helped a bit.

When you get your new kitty please send us photos!

I am excited for you!

HUGS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tain669

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

You do not need to apologize, it is like losing a family member and it is very traumatizing and emotional and we all understand and have been in the same boat.

I am just glad you shared with us so we could try to comfort you and I hope we helped a bit.

When you get your new kitty please send us photos!

I am excited for you!

HUGS
Thank you