LOST Fans?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenny82

Does anyone recognize the woman in this picture? This picture frame was on the head monk's table last night.

http://lostpedia.com/images/7/76/3x1...ng_Picture.jpg
Yeah...oh man I'm trying to remember...

In the episode where Desmond wakes up and all of a sudden he's not on the island anymore, right before he starts with the flashbacks, she is the woman in the jewelry store who refuses to sell Desmond the ring, and then sits with him on a bench outside eating Chestnuts. She tells him that if he proposes to Penny he's going to mess everything up.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

In the episode where Desmond wakes up and all of a sudden he's not on the island anymore, right before he starts with the flashbacks, she is the woman in the jewelry store who refuses to sell Desmond the ring, and then sits with him on a bench outside eating Chestnuts. She tells him that if he proposes to Penny he's going to mess everything up.
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

Isn't that the lady from the other Desmond flashback. The one who told him he will go to the island and won't marry Penny. (At the ring shop).
You got it!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Whoaaaa!!!!! Can't wait to find out who the woman is!!!!

I knew he wouldn't just let Charlie die
I like how Charlie was peeved, but still decided he'd rather be with Desmond when they split up

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How could i not know this thread was here, lol

Im a big lost fan in the uk and think that this season has just been great. Lots of people kinda fell off the wagon during season 2 but the last few episodes ( well since jack and his terrible tattoo flashbacks which i will never mention or try to think of again) have had people talking again,

I will be sure to pop back and check out your theories.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
After the last epi I think Des is going to die instead of Charlie. He has been saving Charlie this whole time and the last show was about scarfice. I think he has it wrong and he was to scarfice himself instead.

lil'misskisses

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

After the last epi I think Des is going to die instead of Charlie. He has been saving Charlie this whole time and the last show was about scarfice. I think he has it wrong and he was to scarfice himself instead.
That was the first thought that came to me.....Desmond will save charlie by giving his own life.

Sometimes the flashbacks serve little puropse to the episode as a whole but i quite like seeing more of desmond....
...Now as i get my almost weekly fix of sawyer i need to see more sayid

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by lil'misskisses

That was the first thought that came to me.....Desmond will save charlie by giving his own life.

Sometimes the flashbacks serve little puropse to the episode as a whole but i quite like seeing more of desmond....
...Now as i get my almost weekly fix of sawyer i need to see more sayid
Oh YES! I think Sayid is the hottest guy on the Island. Sawyer is sexy in a bad boy way, but I've never been into blond men.

catsarebetter

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, Sawyer would definitely make me think twice about the non-blondes thing, lol.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What did everyone think about last nights episode? They better answer why the eyepatch guy isn't dead. He was bleeding, foaming at the mouth and very much dead the last time we saw him!

My wife has a theory about the end of the episode where Hurley is told that the "outside world" found the plane and all the people on board died. She thinks that once the Others found out who was on the plane and found that Jack was a spinal surgeon, since Ben needed him, they didn't want him to leave. So since they had contact to the outside world, they may have somehow staged another plane crash or done something to make the outside world think they found the plane and everyone on it died. That way no one would come looking for them.

The previews for the last few episodes looks good. It looks like Locke may not be joining up with the Others like I thought but trying to gain their trust so he can kill Ben for whatever benefit.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

What did everyone think about last nights episode? They better answer why the eyepatch guy isn't dead. He was bleeding, foaming at the mouth and very much dead the last time we saw him!

My wife has a theory about the end of the episode where Hurley is told that the "outside world" found the plane and all the people on board died. She thinks that once the Others found out who was on the plane and found that Jack was a spinal surgeon, since Ben needed him, they didn't want him to leave. So since they had contact to the outside world, they may have somehow staged another plane crash or done something to make the outside world think they found the plane and everyone on it died. That way no one would come looking for them.

The previews for the last few episodes looks good. It looks like Locke may not be joining up with the Others like I thought but trying to gain their trust so he can kill Ben for whatever benefit.
Maybe the eyepatch guy (that is what I called him too
) somehow faked his death...he must be good to have pulled it off like that though.

I have another theory about the outside world finding the plane. Maybe they really did find the plane, and somehow the Others put the images of the crash into the survivors heads (similar to how they were brainwashing Alex's boyfriend). I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.

I love Locke. I kind of want them to kill Ben.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are so many unanswered questions that I don't know what to think anymore. I was shocked with the lady said there were no survivors. Definately think Darma either staged it for the RW or this lady is part of Darma.

Eye-patch....Guess the shock wasn't strong enough to kill him. Makes me wonder about how it affects Smokey.

Sounds like Jul doesn't like playing Ben's game of spy.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
you are a few days in front of us , our next one is on sunday.so i didnt read the last 3 posts lol, but im not into blonds but Sawyer *james* well whats not to like lol. i did think jack was nice , but i dunno , something about him now. i want to know what julia is ment to be doing except gaining trust.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Maybe the eyepatch guy (that is what I called him too
) somehow faked his death...he must be good to have pulled it off like that though.

I have another theory about the outside world finding the plane. Maybe they really did find the plane, and somehow the Others put the images of the crash into the survivors heads (similar to how they were brainwashing Alex's boyfriend). I'm not sure if that makes sense or not.

I love Locke. I kind of want them to kill Ben.
Could be..but if they brainwashed them, how do you explain the pieces of the plane on the island?

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Could be..but if they brainwashed them, how do you explain the pieces of the plane on the island?
Um.....

How do you explain the polar bears?

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
okay, watched my DVR'd Lost last night and :censor::censor::censor:!!!!????? the powers of the island are starting to be revealed, things are getting very weird!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok...we will see...
I mean maybe it started out that they were using the Polar Bears in pregnancy research and the reason why they can even survive on the island is because of the island's special "power"