lost cat--- please help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maverick_kitten

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we just got back from the vets. maverick's fine except she's hurt her hip. the vet thinks its a sprain rather than anything serious and has given her two tablets. he also said its up to us whether or not she has the kittens. my household is split 50/50 on this one with my mum, boyfriend and sis saying yes and my dad and brothers saying no. i really dont know. i'm leaning more to spaying than keeping them at the moment but i've agreed to think about it for a few days.

thank you for all your support. mavericks running around despite her bad hip begging for prawns! the spoilt baby wouldnt get in the cat carrier today and had to be carried to the vets wrapped in her baby blanket in the car purring and chirrping!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she's overall okay... poor baby hurting her hip though.

Good luck making that tough decision about spaying her.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by maverick_kitten

we just got back from the vets. maverick's fine except she's hurt her hip. the vet thinks its a sprain rather than anything serious and has given her two tablets. he also said its up to us whether or not she has the kittens. my household is split 50/50 on this one with my mum, boyfriend and sis saying yes and my dad and brothers saying no. i really dont know. i'm leaning more to spaying than keeping them at the moment but i've agreed to think about it for a few days.

thank you for all your support. mavericks running around despite her bad hip begging for prawns! the spoilt baby wouldnt get in the cat carrier today and had to be carried to the vets wrapped in her baby blanket in the car purring and chirrping!
Poor Maverick - get well soon - I'm sure the prawns will help!! Felicity has never liked the carrier she yowls. The vet is used to her turning up with a harness and lead, she's fine like that - she loves to sit on my knee watching the houses and traffic

Good luck with your tough decision

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a difficult decision - it depends on what will become of the kittens, but you know all that. Good luck with whatever you decide - the important thing is that MAverick is home and will soon be well.

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh! I finally caught up to this, I read the wrong thread. I am SO glad Maverick is back..... it is indeed a delicate time, but the best thing is that Mavie girl is back.
and can enjoy prawns!~