Lori, our bottle baby at 3 weeks

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is gorgeous! That's one thing we don't do in our shelter - raise bottle babies - because of the psychological problems it can cause the kittens. If it were me, I would bring them all home, but I think my DH would have something to say about that! I'm glad Lori has got that chance! She's adorable!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Yep and she can get her back paws in her mouth to suckle
Oh man
.....the one I remember doing that the most was baby Jade.....the holy terror of the universe.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh good grief she is such a sweetie! how anyone cannot fall under the spell of a kitten is beyond me!

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So Eithne.....where do you live exactly? Because I might, MIGHT, kittynap her
Holy moley she is GORGROUS!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LilleKat

She is gorgeous! That's one thing we don't do in our shelter - raise bottle babies - because of the psychological problems it can cause the kittens. If it were me, I would bring them all home, but I think my DH would have something to say about that! I'm glad Lori has got that chance! She's adorable!
We were hoping to get her to be taken on by one of our nursing momma cats but it didn't work out as the momma got sick so a bottle baby she is. She doesn't actually stay at the shelter, she is with a foster - she just brings her in on the same days I am there for photos etc because we work together on reception.

Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

So Eithne.....where do you live exactly? Because I might, MIGHT, kittynap her
Holy moley she is GORGROUS!
Near Toronto, not too too far
we have so many people interested in her since we featured her in the paper and website for 'No More Mothers' Day'