Looking to try something new!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonepicker

Animal Lover Extraordinare
Top Cat
Purraise
You would be right Tiki cat is shredded chicken so you should probably stay away from that brand.  I do believe Nature's Variety Instinct is more of a pate style, my cats will eat it so the chicken is in their rotation.  I tried the turkey and they don't like that flavor as much.  But I really like the ingredient list in all the instinct cans so I would recommend it. 
My dogs eat weruva and loooove it, the boy cat sticks his face in their bowls because the dog and cat versions are almost identical!

lokhismom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My boy will eat weruva chicken shreds but the girl only likes pates, so I have avoided tiki thinking it is like weruva!
Mine love Tiki cat too.  I wish it weren't so pricey or I'd buy it more often.     It is shredded chicken like Weruva but you get more chicken and none of that gel like stuff that is in Weruva. Its just lots of shredded chicken in its juices.   My cats love both but I prefer Tiki cat.   I just wish they had more non fish flavors and of course, cheaper! 

smartyfoj

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Mine love Tiki cat too.  I wish it weren't so pricey or I'd buy it more often.     It is shredded chicken like Weruva but you get more chicken and none of that gel like stuff that is in Weruva. Its just lots of shredded chicken in its juices.   My cats love both but I prefer Tiki cat.   I just wish they had more non fish flavors and of course, cheaper! 
Not get away from the topic of the thread. But yes I agree with everything you said!