Looking For Larger Particle Clumping Litter

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FlawlessImperfection

Life isn’t perfect, and it’s lovely that way. ❤️
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad you found one that works for you and your guys! I think Oko cat is a quality litter.
Thanks again! I think I’m also in awe of the litter box, those nubby stairs they HAVE to use to get in and out completely clean their paws. The litter mat only has a few pieces after a day or two! Clean freaks rejoice!:dancingblackcat:

DoubleTrouble

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I copied this from another thread although it's from 2013 so I don't know if they're manufacturing it differently now - would it be an option for you?
The Exquisicat crystals vary in size, I'd say the biggest is about the size of a Northern White Bean. It is in a see-through container, though, so you can go to Petsmart and see the crystals yourself. I did notice, however, that the crystals are jaggy like rocks. My kitty doesn't have to stand on the litter, so this has never occurred to me as an issue, but if you're going to use it like regular litter, maybe a smoother shape would be better.
Also looking for large particle litter but for different reason. She keeps picking out something between her paws and regurgitating it later. Tried everything else I could think of. Vets stumped too. Happy to find this site!