Looking For An Artistic Hand To Draw Dewey

IvyPostma

All my meditation teachers purr, purr, purr!
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I am deeply sorry for your loss. I know how painful the departure of a furry child is and just want you to know that he will always be with you, every second of the day and when you sleep he will cuddle against your heart and keep it warm. I am a writer and I would like to compose a short story about your baby for his memorial, if you allow me to, of course and I have a friend who will be happy to create a digital portrait of him if you can provide him with as many pictures of your child as possible. If you can give me some details of his brief life I will be more than pleased to write the short story for you. :)

KittyDolanTREWTH

I'm here 2 blow your mind with DANK CAT MEMES!!
Kitten
Purraise
OMG I'm so sorry 4 your loss:sickcat:!! Dewey would've been proud of u doing something like this:lovecat:!! In honor of your beloved kitty, I will step up 2 the challenge:kneading:!! But I can't really tell wut color Dewey is due 2 low lighting in the pic. Is he like, orange?

Last edited:

Bryn Del Mano

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Since I have no artistic talent whatsoever, I decided I'd reach out to the TCS community about drawing a memorial portrait of the little kitten I recently lost. It can be traditional or digital, I don't have any special requests. I just really want this for him. Money isnt an issue if it's completely necessary.
Thank you in advance.
View attachment 186492
I would like to draw your kitten. Let's talk. Please send me a message.

Last edited by a moderator:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm going to be busy for a couple days but I just wanted to thank everyone who is offering, I couldn't thank enough!
I have tons of pictures if any of you need a few more!
Again, thank you. I had him around for 4 weeks, and although it's not incredibly long, it's definitely long enough to get attached. The shock has gone away, and I'm feeling less terrible about his passing, but he was a very special kitty that won't be forgotten.
He was a premie, so unlike most kittens, he needed to be fed every two hours until the time he passed. That means i spent much more time with him than I normally would with a foster... I was just amazed at how he pulled through every ailment! He was such a strong kitten!
:angel: :alright: :grouphug: :grouphug2::hearthrob: :redheartpump: :hugs: :bluepaw: :bluepaw: :lovecat2::catrub: :angel3: