Look what we found:)

menasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

No thats not what I think. Abandoned is what I think. He is covered I mean covered in fleas and flea poop. He scarved a pan of wet down. And they said the kittens were not there yesterday they turned up sometime during the night.
So there are more kittens out there? Are you going to check and see? (See, I'm already worried about the others!)
He is absolutely gorgeous. Do you think he's a Siamese mix or something? His colors are beautiful!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i agree - he's adorable, he should be named Pong - because you know he's not going anywhere!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was told there was another one. WE looked all over behind things, under things every where but could not find any sibling. I almost literally live righ next door to this store. If the sibling does turn up they will call me or come over and get me. There is not much else I can do unless the sibling turns up.

Yes I think we will stick with Pong. So now we have Ping Pong and if another shows up maybe we will call that one Ball lol.

Yes I do believe he is a Siamese mix. Mixed with what I have no idea. His front paws have some white that ends just past the claws. His back paws have white that goes up to about the knee area. With a little white around the mouth.

I am thinking this one is related to Ping. About a year ago just over that Pings mom had a litter out here. She was a Siamese mix of some sort. She left Ping under our trailer and watched us rescue him. Then took what was left of her litter and left. We had no idea where she went or anything. Now this little guy shows up. So I think they are related somehow.

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yes I think we will stick with Pong. So now we have Ping Pong and if another shows up maybe we will call that one Ball lol.
You owe me a new keyboard
That was just awesome

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I am thinking this one is related to Ping. About a year ago just over that Pings mom had a litter out here. She was a Siamese mix of some sort. She left Ping under our trailer and watched us rescue him. Then took what was left of her litter and left. We had no idea where she went or anything. Now this little guy shows up. So I think they are related somehow.
This sounds like the cat a lady told me about who actually took her kittens to a new subdivision and left them on different doorsteps.

The white feet remind me of Birmans or Ragdolls.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Little Pong is just gorgous. He's going to grow into a very handsome brother for PIng.
So glad you could rescue him.