London, Ontario MEET UP??!

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Still looking forward to it! My BF's baby brother is doing his graduate studies in London and internship, so we can combine our visit with a visit to him. Only small potential snag is my BF's oldest brother is coming up for a visit from the US in July to Toronto. At this point, however, the dates don't overlap.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd be able to make it on the 25th of June....... if I won the lottery.
Can you guys tell I want to see Stevie Nicks really bad?

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, talked to the DH and he said something about going for the weekend and maybe renting a hotel room (maybe with a pool for the kids). Now, if he really means it that means I may be able to go!!

OK - someone please give me a summery of when, where, time, etc so I can hit the DH up again to commit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its Saturday July 14th..I would say lunchtime
We are meeting at a really nice park here, and will be having a potluck picnic of sorts..

I will PM everyone with the specifics really soon

And everyone can feel free to PM me with what they'd like to bring and I will start a list

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by waxlight

I know I'm more of a newer member, but I might come for a day
I live in Lansing, Michigan, so I think London is about 2 - 3 hours from me, definately doable.
NO WAY!!! CHAR-TUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys had a big fire out your way last night, ey?? Potterville area??

I am on the north side of Lansing! Gier Park area....!!!!!!!

OMG. I LOVVEEE Canada. Canucks are the GREATEST! Lots of bang for my buck over there and I would DIE to go back to to Toronto. London has a nice little mall!

Starting next year, get that passport out, though. BOO!!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carrie640

NO WAY!!! CHAR-TUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys had a big fire out your way last night, ey?? Potterville area??

I am on the north side of Lansing! Gier Park area....!!!!!!!

OMG. I LOVVEEE Canada. Canucks are the GREATEST! Lots of bang for my buck over there and I would DIE to go back to to Toronto. London has a nice little mall!

Starting next year, get that passport out, though. BOO!!!!
Are you going to come!??!

London has a few BIG malls

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I see how it is...I announce that I can't come then ALL the michigan people come out

(ps, j.k.)

crittergirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

I see how it is...I announce that I can't come then ALL the michigan people come out

(ps, j.k.)
If it makes you fell any better Jenney, I'm not going either. That is way too far for me to drive from the west side of the State! It sure sounds like fun though..

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Are you going to come!??!

London has a few BIG malls
It is weird to go into Canadian malls, though, because not all stores go across to the states and I am CLUELESS about them!!

Man...I don't know if I am in for this or not. I don't really know many people since I've been MIA for a long time.....but Canada....I love Canada...and if I am going to ever get there again, I've got to do it before 2008 because I KNOWWWWW I am not going to drop $100 for a passport I would never use!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by carrie640

It is weird to go into Canadian malls, though, because not all stores go across to the states and I am CLUELESS about them!!

Man...I don't know if I am in for this or not. I don't really know many people since I've been MIA for a long time.....but Canada....I love Canada...and if I am going to ever get there again, I've got to do it before 2008 because I KNOWWWWW I am not going to drop $100 for a passport I would never use!
JUST COME!! We are all friends here
Doesn't matter how well you know ua...we are normal I swear

Originally Posted by icklemiss21

Nat, are you going to bring the new dude so we can check him out???
Hmmmm, not sure if that would be too soon.."um, wanna come to my cat meet?"
He would be

Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I would NEVER be able to find Canada.
Awww Bea..just drive UP!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is what planes are for, they find it for you

It isn't that hard, keep heading North!

And just listen to the dialect. If they begin to say "abut" or "eh" at the end of the sentence then you know you're either there or pretty close.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is what planes are for, they find it for you

It isn't that hard, keep heading North!
You evidently don't know how directionally challenged I am, just ask Neet, she will tell you.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

You evidently don't know how directionally challenged I am, just ask Neet, she will tell you.
well if you go north and hit a area with no lights, very few cars and people on horse back, that would be Michagan(sorry just had to throw that in)