London, Ontario MEET UP??!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Creepyowl

I'll come. It will be nice to meet some new people in this city.
Thats awesome!!! We have quite the turnout then..I will PM more specifics as the days go on

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH PICKLES!!!!!

I can't go on July 14th anymore. I signed up for a class that starts the second half of the summer semester. I thought began the weekend after and I just noticed that it begins on the 14th.

I so wanted to come!!!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lunasmom

OH PICKLES!!!!!

I can't go on July 14th anymore. I signed up for a class that starts the second half of the summer semester. I thought began the weekend after and I just noticed that it begins on the 14th.

I so wanted to come!!!
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What's in London that I can send the hubby and kids to while I'm partying with my cat peeps!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by adymarie

What's in London that I can send the hubby and kids to while I'm partying with my cat peeps!
The movie theater or one of the malls
London seems to be mostly just bars, unless I am completely missing something.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

The movie theater or one of the malls
London seems to be mostly just bars, unless I am completely missing something.
Don't think hubby wants to take a 1 and 2 yr old to the movies....how far is the drive from Kitchener - maybe I'll send them to grandma's house.....

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks - I'll do then when I get to work tomorrow.
There are a few places that kids can go...there is Adventures on Wonderland, Storybook Gardens...etc..I would look stuff upon the London Tourism website

Yay I hope you can make it!!

I think so far its Me, Eithne, FredandNermal, Pushylady, Leto86, Creepyowl, and Maybe Tigerontheprowl..

Lunasmom just DITCHED US!!

If I missed anyone, I am sorry

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

There are a few places that kids can go...there is Adventures on Wonderland, Storybook Gardens...etc..I would look stuff upon the London Tourism website

I think so far its Me, Eithne, FredandNermal, Pushylady, Leto86, Creepyowl, and Maybe Tigerontheprowl..

I might come. I usually work Saturdays but if I am off I will come, or I will come when I am done work.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I talked to my scheduling manager today and I can't make it
. I was planning on taking off the 13th,14th, and 15th (leave here on the 13th, arrive on the 14th, and then stay in a hotel and leave for home early on the 15th) but he said I can't take it off because he is going to need me to work early on the 15th because we have a HUGE shipment of supplies coming in. I'll try to get someone to cover for me but right now it looks pretty grim. Sorry Nat
Say hi to Trout for me.

P.S. If someone plans a meet up on a weekend sometime from September to next March, I would definitely be able to make it as I am going to be quitting my job in September so I can concentrate on school.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Sorry guys...I feel horrible. I REALLY wanted to come too and meet all of you. If it weren't the first week of class I would probably skip...but man I stink. Glad no one wanted to ride with me.

waxlight

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I know I'm more of a newer member, but I might come for a day
I live in Lansing, Michigan, so I think London is about 2 - 3 hours from me, definately doable.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TigerOnTheProwl

Well I talked to my scheduling manager today and I can't make it
. I was planning on taking off the 13th,14th, and 15th (leave here on the 13th, arrive on the 14th, and then stay in a hotel and leave for home early on the 15th) but he said I can't take it off because he is going to need me to work early on the 15th because we have a HUGE shipment of supplies coming in. I'll try to get someone to cover for me but right now it looks pretty grim. Sorry Nat
Say hi to Trout for me.

P.S. If someone plans a meet up on a weekend sometime from September to next March, I would definitely be able to make it as I am going to be quitting my job in September so I can concentrate on school.
Awwww, that would stink!! Hopefully you can make it..Although, you do live pretty far so I'm sure we won't be too mad if you don't make it

Originally Posted by lunasmom

Sorry guys...I feel horrible. I REALLY wanted to come too and meet all of you. If it weren't the first week of class I would probably skip...but man I stink. Glad no one wanted to ride with me.
We wanted to meet you too!! But its alright, of course some people (unlike me) have lives

Originally Posted by waxlight

I know I'm more of a newer member, but I might come for a day
I live in Lansing, Michigan, so I think London is about 2 - 3 hours from me, definately doable.
That would be great if you could come!! The more the merrier

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Don't think hubby wants to take a 1 and 2 yr old to the movies....how far is the drive from Kitchener - maybe I'll send them to grandma's house.....
From London to Kitchener is only around 45-60 minutes.. depending on traffic. Whenever we go up it's under an hour. But we may go over the limit a little bit.

Still looking forward to this!

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

From London to Kitchener is only around 45-60 minutes.. depending on traffic. Whenever we go up it's under an hour. But we may go over the limit a little bit.
The way we drive, it's about 1 1/2 hours.
We are known for our "old people driving". I think for normal people, it takes about an hour.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Leto86

Still looking forward to this!
Me too!!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm still hoping that I can make the meet up...but I won't know until the end of June.