Loki is going for supreme this weekend

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh dear. I hope his eyes get better soon! Is there another show for you before season's end?

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How frustrating for you, hope it gets better soon and there is another show for him to go to.

siameseohio

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about his eye. I was hoping there was some good news when I logged in. I pray that he makes a full and quick recovery very soon.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the well wishes and vibes!

Loki's eye was all better this morning, so we were able to show him in all 7 rings today. He never placed better than 2nd best of breed, always losing to this one other spotted boy. And, I admit it's a nice cat, but very grumpy and mean and difficult for the judges to handle. Loki is the epitomy of sweet and easy to handle, but appearance triumphed over smooze this time.

We'll try him again next time! The good news is the eye is perfect again.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry he didn't place first! At least his eye is better...and humph to that other cat! Loki is a sweetie...everyone here gives him 1st place!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry that they preferred the grumpy cat.
I'm glad that Loki's eye was back to normal!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
to Loki - a sweet disposition will win me over every time. Sweet lad - his time will come very soon, you wait and see!!

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Judges must have been on planet 9 this weekend....that's where all the grumpy cats live

When's your next scheduled show. Would you be willing to come to a ACFA show in MN in April or May?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Judges must have been on planet 9 this weekend....that's where all the grumpy cats live

When's your next scheduled show. Would you be willing to come to a ACFA show in MN in April or May?
Yes, I'll look into doing that. We aren't members of ACFA, but I do know that bengals have to be registered with them before being allowed to show. Pending registrations are a no-go.
I'm going to check their site again and see what I'll need to get accomplished by Apr or May.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok - we plan on being at both - the April show is last weekend and is in Farmington (very near the airport) and May is at Maple Grove (near the cities). May is mid-May.

If you will be coming, let me know so we can bench together - that way people can see the difference between the bengals and the ocicats

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm sorry it didn't go so well, Nial... you win some and you lose some - that's the way it goes. I'm glad his eye is better now.
And really, his good health is all that matters!

My last 3 shows will all be in April...April 1st in Bangkok, April 14 in Hong Kong (I'm not going, a friend will act as agent) and the final show of the season, April 29 (I'm going for this one!) in Hong Kong again! Not expecting much but just to grand Stevie, Reecie and hopefully Bulan will mess up the Asia Division Winner lists!